Quantcast

How to Attract Rich Men and Keep Them Interested

InThatThread

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,519 991 556
Alleybux
To attract rich men and hold their attention a woman should be all she can be as far as beauty goes. Looking well kept and fresh will go a long way if you are not a natural beauty, as most rich men like a woman who is neat and trim. Never let him see you in over sized sweatshirts and baggy pants.

Take care to be your ultimate well-groomed and polished self when on the hunt for a wealthy man. Your look should be pretty, feminine and conservative. Avoid going for the bimbo look, with mini skirts, and spiked heels because most men will find it impossible to respect you and consider taking you seriously. Remember men tend to categorize women; and the categories are often: respectable, trustworthy and sweet, or, loose, shallow, and temporary. These very basic views can linger in a mans mind for a year or even a lifetime, so it is important to make some solid first impressions.

If you have tattoos, you should hide them as much as possible, as most rich men generally like a clean and sophisticated lady, not a biker chic.

If you are truly serious about being with a rich man you should place yourself around rich men every day. The more rich men you spend time around the more dates you will get the the more options you will have. Gear your life in a way that keeps you in the circles of the wealthiest men, and keep building upon your group. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, there are a lot of rich men out there and make sure you get the chance to be seen around as many as possible.

Once you have landed a few first dates you must follow the guidelines of how to win a rich man by avoiding these common mistakes. This is the time to intrigue and lure a man into your life.

After dating one or two men seriously for about one year it is time to get married. You don't exactly have to be walking down the isle after knowing a man for only one year but you should feel very secure with the idea that he wants a future with you. If you don't feel secure about he being serious with you, its time to place him on the back burner and focus on another man.

The reason for this is that it only takes about one year for a man to make a decision about you, and too many women let themselves become used for years on end while the guy strings her along. Men don't let themselves get jerked around in the same manner and will usually strike at their goals, succeed or fail, and then move on, but women will stew and be tormented until their self esteem is shattered. Don't let this happen to you! The cure for one man is another.

Where to Find Rich Men
If you have decided to swim with the goldfish and don't know exactly where to start then you have come to the right place. The first thing you must do is place yourself where rich men go and then make yourself extremely attractive to them.

Rich men often belong to country clubs and play a lot of golf in their free time but the expense of joining a country club would put most people in the poorhouse if they could even scrounge up the initial payment. This creates a bit of a challenge for the average woman to be seen on a regular basis by rich men and therefore get the opportunity for a date invitation.

The smartest way around this little obstacle is to apply for a job at the swankiest country clubs you know of. This is a brilliant strategy in that you will actually be paid to meet rich men. You can work as a waitress in one of the cafes, or behind the counter of the golf driving range, it does not matter; just as long as you are positioned to watch, observe and be seen regularly. In no time at all you will be privy to who has the most money, who is the most generous, and who is married.

Rich men tend to feel comfortable asking a woman for a date if she is a familiar face and he has been able to have casual conversations with.

So, if you can get a part time job in a country club, do it! Also, you should learn the game of golf because it is so dear to the hearts of rich men. If you take a genuine interest in the game and are able to if not play the game, at least talk the game with rich men you will be that much higher regarded.

In your spare time you should make a point of going to the racetrack a few times per year. Yes, rich men love the horses and wealthy thoroughbred owners can be spotted and mingled with at every racetrack. Be sure to pay the extra fee for the advanced entrance. The poor people pay a general admission and the big money men go to the club house, turf club, or whatever the particular place has for the upper crust.

Some racetracks even have special days in which the rich and famous get dressed up to be seen on local news and society columns. Never miss out on the opportunity to wear elegant clothes and be seen. This could be a golden opportunity, just be prepared to pay for it.

Earn a Man's Respect
The only way to make it from a date to "the girlfriend" is to earn a man's respect. Once you have landed a date with a rich man what do you do? I can't say it loud or often enough, DON'T SLEEP WITH HIM! You should not do this with a man of any means but you need to be extra careful about sleeping with a rich man too soon. He needs to see you as something special if you want him to be interested in you.

When a man conquers a woman too soon he loses interest, and believe me, once you have lost his interest it will be lost forever. You cannot lure him back with xes.

That does not mean that he will not use you for xes, but he will firmly place you in the category of "free xes" and not someone to take seriously. Don't forget what happened to Jodi Arias when she tried to catch Travis Alexander.

Jodi had shown herself to be a xes bomb early in the relationship and Travis wanted to find a respectable woman to settle down with. Once Jodi was engraved in Travis' mind, he simply could not see her as a woman to spend the rest of his life with, no matter what she tried.

Make the man court you and and get to know you. The longer you hold out on the xes the more he will respect and admire you.

8453022_f520.jpg

Be the Ideal Wife
Rich men like sensible women. After you have dated a rich man for some time and the mystery is gone, there must be something that keeps him interested. The thing that makes a rich man feel at ease with a woman is simply how stable she is. If you don't have a life of your own there is a good chance that he will not be in a hurry to snap you up. Be sure and have a life that is not all attached to him.

If you are not going out with him you should be attending an entrepreneurs meetup, taking a class, or being social with friends. He has to see that you will not fall apart if he is not around and that you have interests in life. This will keep him interested in what you are up to. Seriously, if he believes that you are sitting at home and waiting for him to call then there is no hurry for him to pick you up.

8453030.jpg

Source
Marry Him
Don't wait forever. If you want marriage you should never just hang around for years on end hoping that your man will eventually propose. You should never pressure your man early in the relationship and should be fun and easy to get along with but if you have been with a guy for over one year, you have been having xes with him and there is not serious talk about the future then it is wise to confront him. Let him know that you want a man to settle down with and that if he is not that guy then you need to move on.

He will either gain respect for your position and will let you know how important you are to him or he will let you know that there is no future with him. The best thing for you is to know ASAP and not spend years of your life hanging around.

There are plenty of other rich men to choose from.

C Tilly Icahn

Original Groaner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,905 1,649 2,280
Alleybux
this is garbage.

i have a career, why would i get a job as a waitress at a country club?! i can just volunteer at one of the bazillion charity events in the area or go to some of the function invites i get for networking. :disdain

Last edited:

InThatThread

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,519 991 556
Alleybux
this is garbage.

i have a career, why would i get a job as a waitress at a country club?! i can just volunteer at one of the bazillion charity events in the area or go to some of function invites i get for networking. :disdain

Some women waitress at upscale restaurants or become flight attendants to meet rich men, doesn’t mean you have to do it their way.

Luv22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,701 3,852 2,325
Alleybux
This is...just no...

1. I wouldn't advise working at a country club part time unless you are director of memberships or something worth mentioning. They won't respect you and will always see you as "the help" especially if you're black or ethnic. (this will not work at all if you are black/ethnic). This can only really work if youre already coming from a well-known rich family and youre volunteering your time. I would advise being part of a highly organized and respected organization.

2. I 1000% disagree with the no tattoos or bimbo look. All rich men are not sophisticated type-a businessmen, some are rock stars, artists, athletes, trust fund babies, lotto winners, etc. The single most important thing is to keep your body under 150 pounds by any means necessary.

KitKatBar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,560 341 41
Alleybux
Don't forget what happened to Jodi Arias when she tried to catch Travis Alexander.

Jodi had shown herself to be a xes bomb early in the relationship and Travis wanted to find a respectable woman to settle down with. Once Jodi was engraved in Travis' mind, he simply could not see her as a woman to spend the rest of his life with, no matter what she tried.

After reading this, no just no with this line of thinking about that situation. That woman was a psycho as people found out - both from how she fµck!ng killed that man and from people that know her, especially her exes. I would not use that as an example of how not to act around a rich man at all!

debb

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
63,131 1,457 501
Alleybux
Some women waitress at upscale restaurants or become flight attendants to meet rich men, doesn’t mean you have to do it their way.
To have the best chance, it's better to have a career where you provide a service they regularly need. Like female translators meet rich, powerful men around the world. There are so many careers to go for (ex: Journalist, CPA, personal trainer, nutritionist, real estate agent, higher up at a non-profit, Consultant, Lawyer, Doctor, flight instructor, etc.).

These will give you way more respect. Just work in wealthy areas.

ETA: careers

Last edited:

chijiokke chidera

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,902 433 121
Alleybux
What? It's a no no
Dumbing your self down? come on,they actually respect women who are intelligent and have thier own sh!t or atleast ambitious.
Lol at working as a waitress to attract rich guys then what,
he'd sweep you off your feet and take you to his island in the sun, sounds like a badly written novel.
Who came up with THIS?

InThatThread

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,519 991 556
Alleybux
To have the best chance, it's better to have a career where you provide a service they regularly need. Like female translators meet rich, powerful men around the world. There are so many careers to go for (ex: Journalist, CPA, personal trainer, nutritionist, real estate agent, higher up at a non-profit, Consultant, Lawyer, Doctor, flight instructor, etc.).

These will give you way more respect. Just work in wealthy areas.

ETA: careers

You don’t have to have a career. I don’t and have dated athletes and business men. I sit at bars at upscale restaurants and men always talk to me and offer to buy my drinks. Honestly, as long as you are attractive they will talk to you. Waitresses at hooters pull rich men all the time(the girl Drake was dating) all you need is a hot body and pretty face. They don’t care what you do for a living, even Strippers can get rich men to spoil them or marry.

InThatThread

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,519 991 556
Alleybux
What? It's a no no
Dumbing your self down? come on,they actually respect women who are intelligent and have thier own sh!t or atleast ambitious.
Lol at working as a waitress to attract rich guys then what,
he'd sweep you off your feet and take you to his island in the sun, sounds like a badly written novel.
Who came up with THIS?

Drake baby mama was a pδrn star lol. Seriously.

debb

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
63,131 1,457 501
Alleybux
You don’t have to have a career. I don’t and have dated athletes and business men. I sit at bars at upscale restaurants and men always talk to me and offer to buy my drinks. Honestly, as long as you are attractive they will talk to you. Waitresses at hooters pull rich men all the time(the girl Drake was dating) all you need is a hot body and pretty face. They don’t care what you do for a living, even Strippers can get rich men to spoil them or marry.
To get a QUALITY wealthy man who is reasonably young and will MARRY you, it’s best if you have a career. They will marry doctors, lawyers, accountants, art gallery owners, etc. If you want the best, I recommend you create career goals and pursue them.

You want a good man, no? Not Drake. Please aim higher than athletes and ran through artists. You deserve more than side chick and stripper treatment.

ETA: Trust me, I’ve been friends with wealthy people. They care about class and respectability when getting married!

InThatThread

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,519 991 556
Alleybux
To get a QUALITY wealthy man who is reasonably young and will MARRY you, it’s best if you have a career. They will marry doctors, lawyers, accountants, art gallery owners, etc. If you want the best, I recommend you create career goals and pursue them.

You want a good man, no? Not Drake. Please aim higher than athletes and ran through artists. You deserve more than side chick and stripper treatment.

The last athlete I dated was married to his wife for over 10 years and she didn’t and still don’t have a career.

InThatThread

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,519 991 556
Alleybux

ETA: Trust me, I’ve been friends with wealthy people. They care about class and respectability when getting married!

Alot of rich/wealthy men do not come from money and they find you more relatable. Sounds like you are talking about Uppity Wealthy men. I don't date guys that act uppity, I like my men down to earth.

debb

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
63,131 1,457 501
Alleybux
The last athlete I dated was married to his wife for over 10 years and she didn’t and still don’t have a career.
Like I said, please aim higher than athletes. You want to date the owner of the team? Or at least their sons? It really helps to have a career that brings you in contact with them and their wealthy friends on the regular. Especially if your parents aren’t rich. This builds trust and respect.

As soon as you are “part of the group” you can choose. Look at how Meghan did it. She got to a level where she could befriend them and have them set her up with their rich friends. Please, don’t settle for athletes, play the long game.

debb

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
63,131 1,457 501
Alleybux
Alot of rich/wealthy men do not come from money and they find you more relatable. Sounds like you are talking about Uppity Wealthy men. I don't date guys that act uppity, I like my men down to earth.
Huh?! I’ve met down to earth wealthy dudes! But make no mistake, they want their family to be full of educated, intelligent, wealthy people. Even the new money. Nothing wrong with them wanting a woman who is accomplished.

But, go ahead and date who you like and do what makes you happy!

InThatThread

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,519 991 556
Alleybux
Like I said, please aim higher than athletes. You want to date the owner of the team? Or at least their sons? It really helps to have a career that brings you in contact with them and their wealthy friends on the regular. Especially if your parents aren’t rich. This builds trust and respect.

As soon as you are “part of the group” you can choose. Look at how Meghan did it. She got to a level where she could befriend them and have them set her up with their rich friends. Please, don’t settle for athletes, play the long game.

You lack comprehension skills. I stated I dated athletes and businessmen. I'm not trying to get married, I like my life the way it is, childless and with options.

EVIL STEPMUM

I want to shag Marc Rebillet.
Reaction score
Reactions
268,746 6,409 1,416
Alleybux
It makes me laugh how the go-to response to 'how to I snag a rich man?' is the effing country club lol.

debb

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
63,131 1,457 501
Alleybux
You lack comprehension skills. I stated I dated athletes and businessmen. I'm not trying to get married, I like my life the way it is, childless and with options.
How was I supposed to read your mind? You didn’t say you weren’t trying to get married. If that’s what you want, then okay. Do what makes you happy. No need to be rude.

InThatThread

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,519 991 556
Alleybux
How was I supposed to read your mind? You didn’t say you weren’t trying to get married. If that’s what you want, then okay. Do what makes you happy. No need to be rude.

You were being rude telling me to AIM HIGHER than athletes and ran through artist when I stated I dated athletes and businessmen but you ASSUMED the businessmen were "ran through artist". And talking about QUALITY wealthy men. Ask Harvey Weinstein wife if he's a QUALITY wealthy man or think Donald Sterling...

I can read between the lines, I knew exactly what you were trying to say or assume about me.

debb

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
63,131 1,457 501
Alleybux
You were being rude telling me to AIM HIGHER than athletes and ran through artist when I stated I dated athletes and businessmen but you ASSUMED the businessmen were "ran through artist". And talking about QUALITY wealthy men. Ask Harvey Weinstein wife if he's a QUALITY wealthy man or think Donald Sterling...

I can read between the lines, I knew exactly what you were trying to say or assume about me.
Woah, slow down. You are reaching way too far.

1) When I wrote about ran through artists, I meant ones like Drake. You said Sophie, a pδrn star, could get Drake. So, I emphasized quality men because Drake ain’t one no matter how rich he is.

2) I never mentioned the businessmen cause I supported that. I was talking about the athletes. From past experience, most athletes are nothing to write home about. Truly wanted you to date GOOD men.

3) I misunderstood and thought you wanted to marry wealthy. So, I tried to give some advice so you could get a ring. I never thought anything bad about you. I really wanted to help you marry long money and was thinking you deserved more than athletes and artists.

Indielocks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,143 13,123 16,447
Alleybux
This is so dated. Why are these advice columns always catering to women on the hunt for a rich man? What advice is out there for hot men looking for a rich woman?

Spaceharrierboy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
430 120 347
Alleybux
If you want to attract a rich man there are multiple ways to do it. One at is to be an Instagram hoe and twerk your ass off. Or be ambitions and go i to education in STEM for example and meet young guys doing the same thing who will be wealthy one day.

I'm studying STEM & when i see black women in this field i always keep an eye out for them because they kinds of ambitions business minded black women are the perfect spoiled gf/trophy wife types as long as they're willing to allow a man to pay ALL of the bills and spoil them financially instead of being one of those weird independent chicks who gets offended when men pay for stuff.

Also I like a woman who dresses classy but shows a little skin.

Sang_bleu

Driving a mooocedes
Reaction score
Reactions
69,966 4,390 2,345
Alleybux
Woah, slow down. You are reaching way too far.

1) When I wrote about ran through artists, I meant ones like Drake. You said Sophie, a pδrn star, could get Drake. So, I emphasized quality men because Drake ain’t one no matter how rich he is.

2) I never mentioned the businessmen cause I supported that. I was talking about the athletes. From past experience, most athletes are nothing to write home about. Truly wanted you to date GOOD men.

3) I misunderstood and thought you wanted to marry wealthy. So, I tried to give some advice so you could get a ring. I never thought anything bad about you. I really wanted to help you marry long money and was thinking you deserved more than athletes and artists.

You sound like a very inexperienced and naive person.Most of you marry rich fonts are only selling false dreams and fantasies.

davidarochelle

Incognito
Reaction score
Reactions
7,551 853 181
Alleybux
My older sisters married STEM grads right out of college. I could have married a Cal Tech grad. No thanks. LSA you can have your social nerds who are very financially successful. Just keep in mind many of them are essentially married to their computer.

How to nail them? The ones that are socially awkward very often are xesually inexperienced and therefore more conservative, so in a sense they're a better bet. However they really need a mother figure, in a sense, as there's so much they can't do for themselves outside of making money.

"Read" your target correctly, and be prepared to make up for what he lacks in basic social skills. When he starts to miss out on promotions because he's so clueless, that's when you can show up with your charm and broader knowledge of life. Just be prepared that most around him think he's either aspie or OCD or just plain weird.

I've seen many happy couples where the husband does not care if his wife works, just as long as she takes care of him and all of his needs. That includes choosing his clothes, making sure he gets his hair cut regularly, handling his family and relatives because he can't/won't take the time to respond to their calls.

Just know that these very often financially successful men's 1st love is their computer.

davidarochelle

Incognito
Reaction score
Reactions
7,551 853 181
Alleybux
So basically young and white or ambiguous looking and not my black and 30+ arse

IMHO it depends on what the man really wants. However I honestly think you're focusing too much on your appearance rather than on your positive qualities. For example an attractive White immigration lawyer latched onto my (dark) Black college roommate because she was very strong, self-reliant, and could run his life for him in a big sister type way.

Many wealthy men are very good at making money in their specific fields but are completely lacking in almost everything else in their lives. Can't tell you how many men I've met in my life who fit this pattern.

The women they chose to marry were always willing to meet their needs and really, really cater to them. They handle everything re their household, business related social life, car repairs, whatever needs to be done so that their husbands can solely concentrate on making money. Their wives are just like the mother they never had, or conversely had and now missed. These women think of their very financially successful husbands as essentially just another child. No thanks, I can't do it. Maybe you can?

KelOverKenan

KelOverKenan did the thing
Reaction score
Reactions
251,421 7,655 2,236
Alleybux
There isn't really one set path to marry rich. I've seen too many varying stories for me to think that you gotta act a certain way or look a certain way. If you know how to date, place yourself around rich men, and let natural attraction run its course with a compatible man, you'll do it. Most people mess up because they either don't know how to date or they don't know how to place themselves around rich men.

debb

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
63,131 1,457 501
Alleybux
You sound like a very inexperienced and naive person.Most of you marry rich fonts are only selling false dreams and fantasies.
Lol! I’m telling women to secure their own bag and build good careers, then they’ll have more access to higher class men. But if that’s naive, sure.

I’m young, but I’ve grown up knowing this. Trust!

Sang_bleu

Driving a mooocedes
Reaction score
Reactions
69,966 4,390 2,345
Alleybux
Lol! I’m telling women to secure their own bag and build good careers, then they’ll have more access to higher class men. But if that’s naive, sure.

I’m young, but I’ve grown up knowing this. Trust!

Okay if the average millennial woman is finding it difficult to find a regular man who is ready for long term commitment and marriage.
What makes you think it will be even possible to marry a man who is in the top one percent?
They live in sheltered communities.
The majority of rich men in america are white and are over 35 years old.
Baby boomers hold a greater portion of wealth.A lot of these younger women just end up being sugar babies.

HarlemDays

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,575 1,591 2,630
Alleybux
Social media got y'all f'd up. Money does not buy happiness, love, or any other material object. The goal should be to be happy, not rich. I'm not rich, but I am in the six figures and I've realized more money can only buy more stuff, and how much stuff do you need? Building wealth for your family is one thing, securing a bag is basic b!tch sh!t on that level.

debb

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
63,131 1,457 501
Alleybux
Okay if the average millennial woman is finding it difficult to find a regular man who is ready for long term commitment and marriage.
What makes you think it will be even possible to marry a man who is in the top one percent?
They live in sheltered communities.
The majority of rich men in america are white and are over 35 years old.
Baby boomers hold a greater portion of wealth.A lot of these younger women just end up being sugar babies.
I never said it was easy. But, you won’t have much of a chance as a waitress or flight attendant. Look at wealthy, powerful men. Most of their wives are educated women and even business owners. By getting into the same network, you can then date on that level.

I’m upper middle class and I’m telling y’all this cause I want BW to win. The rich Jewish, Persian, white, Asian girls I knew were all going to law school, med school, dental school, etc. That’s where they meet rich dudes or when they start their careers. Most are not sitting at home living off their parents’ money. Even though their dads were millionaires.

Edit: clarify

Last edited:

HarlemDays

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,575 1,591 2,630
Alleybux
I never said it was easy. But, you won’t have much of a chance as a waitress or flight attendant. Look at wealthy, powerful men. Most of their wives are educated women and even business owners. By getting into the same network, you can then date on that level.

I’m upper middle class and I’m telling y’all this cause I want BW to win. The rich Jewish, Persian, white, Asian girls I knew were all going to nursing school, med school, etc. That’s where they meet other rich dudes or when they start practicing. Most are not sitting at home living off their parents’ money.
Upper middle class is not rich, and it's highly subjective depending on where you live. For instance in NY, you'd need to make close to $150K to be upper middle class. That's a very attainable number, and I know plenty of people who make this much or more, but a simple $75K will put you in upper middle class in some cities.

debb

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
63,131 1,457 501
Alleybux
Upper middle class is not rich, and it's highly subjective depending on where you live. For instance in NY, you'd need to make close to $150K to be upper middle class. That's a very attainable number, and I know plenty of people who make this much or more, but a simple $75K will put you in upper middle class in some cities.
I consider upper middle class to be $200,000+ ($400,000+ in NY). But, it’s subjective. And by rich, I mean they were millionaires. My family isn’t rich, but we’ve lived in areas with actual rich people. It’s tougher if you don’t have long money. But if you and/or your family are upper middle class professionals, you can climb the ladder faster.

Some may not like what I’m saying because it requires a bit of effort. But it’s the truth.

Sheeeesh88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,492 1,576 663
Alleybux
All this effort for what exactly? Just to be in a rich man's presence and hope he chooses you? To all my fellow black women, I assure you if you put this much effort into a career, business, or investments you will be much better off then spending a lifetime trying to secure an imaginary bag.

News Alley

General Alley

Top Bottom