Quantcast

How to become a “sexy” gamer

Lizparker

The chick y’all love to hate
Reaction score
Reactions
8,385 68 15
Alleybux
I was reading in another forum about girls who get paid for wearing sexy outfits while they stream. I could use some extra money and I have a decent body and huge boobs so I’m curious how I can could get started with this? Like what are some games I can play or characters I can cosplay? Any advice helps.

MichaelMYERS

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reaction score
Reactions
309,292 4,737 1,693
Alleybux
I was reading in another forum about girls who get paid for wearing sexy outfits while they stream. I could use some extra money and I have a decent body and huge boobs so I’m curious how I can could get started with this? Like what are some games I can play or characters I can cosplay? Any advice helps.
Sis
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I'm tryna find out too.

I don't have big boobs tho :unsure:
I got a push up bra tho:whistle:

Ms Kitty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
79,397 2,946 1,623
Alleybux
I would look to YouTube gaming to find what games are hot (they go fast tbh). guys constantly play games like halo (I think still, it's been a minute) or any other shooting game

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,794 6,042
Alleybux
How much are they paying those girls. I do internet marketing, but currently just in planning stages. In the future however I would be needing women to just model with an ebook or for covers. You know sexy stuff. I really want to show black beauty.

Silly Kitty

School Flunkie, Pill Junkie, Rap God
Reaction score
Reactions
8,853 321 119
Alleybux
I remember when I wanted to be a gamer. I was going to also use sexiness to help me. I'm shy so I decided not to. I do kind of wish I would've just done it. Its hard making money being streamer especially if you're a woman. It will be even harder if you're a black woman.

ashe012

Kikyo's Apprentice
Reaction score
Reactions
3,632 63 22
Alleybux
League of legends characters is always popular to cosplay but that community is toxic.

it's easier said than done there's a lot of girls and it's probably harder for black girls cause you have to deal with racism.

have your stream name as your name in games, use voice chat (its toxic af ) I don't stream but that's how I assume you would attract people to stop by your stream.

Guys who have never seen my face have offered me gifts and money..I always felt weird about it and only accepted gifts twice I wish I took more advantage of it lmao

Lizparker

The chick y’all love to hate
Reaction score
Reactions
8,385 68 15
Alleybux
I remember when I wanted to be a gamer. I was going to also use sexiness to help me. I'm shy so I decided not to. I do kind of wish I would've just done it. Its hard making money being streamer especially if you're a woman. It will be even harder if you're a black woman.
Is it a little easier if you’re pretty much naked? I would think guys would just pay to see you, but it’s a little more respectable than something like onlyfans

CinnamonLeaf

Dark and Lovely
Reaction score
Reactions
128,285 3,820 1,438
Alleybux
Be a streamer that is girl friendly you attract a non toxic community that is willing to give money

For example sims and has alot of women, animal crossing as well, fantasy and or role playing games.

Be nice and consistent do not let your boo take over your channel many women get attention and end up having their man take over and ruin what they built.

Be pretty and yourself.

Also don't date your fans!!!!

Last edited:

Silly Kitty

School Flunkie, Pill Junkie, Rap God
Reaction score
Reactions
8,853 321 119
Alleybux
Is it a little easier if you’re pretty much naked? I would think guys would just pay to see you, but it’s a little more respectable than something like onlyfans[/QU

The gamer girls I noticed are cute not particular sexy, but they're good at the games they're playing. I think some guys appreciate that. Looks and skills. I would say don't "try" to be sexy. Just be cute and girly, like its natural.

PinkFrosting

reverie. ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
16,172 2,111 3,121
Alleybux
Any multiplayer game really. Speak on voicechat, add them on discord. Everything else will fall into place.

Since you plan on streaming, you’ll need to be consistent and be friendly/inviting. Make them feel like you like them personally! Remember their names, greet them in the chat so they come back. Smile and giggle a lot. You know the drill!

I don’t stream but I do get stuff just from discord. Mostly games. Never give out your personal info for something they want to give you. They’ll practically beg for your social media and offer money for it.

East_Afriqueen

Sukuna's simp
Reaction score
Reactions
105,261 2,281 579
Alleybux
Be a streamer that is girl friendly you attract a non toxic community that is willing to give money

For example sims and has alot of women, animal crossing as well, fantasy and or role playing games.

Be nice and consistent do not let your boo take over your channel many women get attention and end up having theiran take over and ruin what they built.

Be pretty and yourself.

Also don't date your fans!!!!
Do this OP.

Because those simps will turn on you for anything. And they will want "lewds" eventually

Haitian1

ghetto girl with a degree
Reaction score
Reactions
87,670 13,394 5,095
Alleybux
so just saw a post about some one I used to play games with on twitch back in high school who is rich now just off of playing games how can I be like them.

Haitian1

Reaction score
Reactions
87,670 13,394 5,095
Alleybux
I would look to YouTube gaming to find what games are hot (they go fast tbh). guys constantly play games like halo (I think still, it's been a minute) or any other shooting game
but I dont like shooting games ugh

Last edited:

Haitian1

Reaction score
Reactions
87,670 13,394 5,095
Alleybux
Any multiplayer game really. Speak on voicechat, add them on discord. Everything else will fall into place.

Since you plan on streaming, you’ll need to be consistent and be friendly/inviting. Make them feel like you like them personally! Remember their names, greet them in the chat so they come back. Smile and giggle a lot. You know the drill!

I don’t stream but I do get stuff just from discord. Mostly games. Never give out your personal info for something they want to give you. They’ll practically beg for your social media and offer money for it.
well damn that just shattered my dreams no wonder none of my brown and black friends never became rich off this ugh

Last edited:

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,794 6,042
Alleybux
When you feel something go with it. Develop a relationship with yourself. Usually that inner voice that tells us what to do is right or lead us in the right directions.

Now, not speaking for all but I love watching women gamers. I love the choices they make in certain games cause I don’t always want shooter up bang bang all the time. I like stuff like JazzyGuns on YouTube play and most times I don’t even play myself I just love the artwork, puzzles and mechanics of the game.

Women are kool as long as they play and don’t quit. Like the game get hard and they never finish or they play easy mode when they were doing great in standard or they end the episode come back talking about they completed it offline or something when they know someone else played for them lol.

Goodgyalknd

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* in my princess era *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Reaction score
Reactions
262,758 12,733 1,841
Alleybux

There are plenty of streamers who don't do "sexy" stuff.

People like Lifesimmer and Kaylalash have an stable female fanbase just from streaming games. Kaylalash is bw btw.

TheFlightBae

sul sul
Reaction score
Reactions
4,245 105 17
Alleybux
I just started streaming on twitch. I play deadbydaylight and a baseball game. No luck on traffic yet, but I'm trying to add more to my stream each time. I'm trying to get affiliate by October.

Triela

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,611 176 22
Alleybux
  • Pick any fashion style and add xes appeal
  • Be camera ready with looks and personality
  • Pick which gamer type you are
  • Choose which consoles and games you want to play
  • Show passion and good sportsmanship
  • Treat your fans with kindness, but have some air of mystery