Quantcast

How To Get Away With Murder 2x15 Season Finale "Anna Mae"

peppercorn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,627 1,966 138
Alleybux
Since we know that AK and Philip have been working together, perhaps AK hired Oliver to record the K5 to keep them in check. In other words, maybe AK, Oliver and Philip, are all working together.

Oliver seems like the type to not just up and quit his job, unless he already had another job.

I think Oliver may already be on AK's payroll. I'm guessing that, because why would AK allow Oliver to be at her house and potentially learn of all their dirty deeds?

I can see him working for AK in some capacity, but the filming, especially the night she was shot, I can't see her letting him be a part of those dirty deeds. I lean more towards Philip with that because of the missing time he had with Oliver.

Supa Dupa Fly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
746 12 2
Alleybux
To be honest, the show had been losing me lately and it was getting way to depressing for me, but they got me with the finale! Gotdamn gotdamn gotdamn! *Beysus voice*

I'm pretty positive Frank killed the Mahoney dude, but damn, with Wes extra fine ass standing right there?! Homedude's face was blown the fµck off, too... Ugh.

And I was kind of hoping the Hapstall case would be wrapped up with this season, but it can't be now... Lawd knows I hate Caleb. The actor cannot act and the character is fµck!ng annoying. Toodles, boo, witcho whiny ass. But if he did all this to have the inheritance to himself, why commit suicide? The inbred dude is still suspect.

Frank<<<<<< I take back ever wanting to bang him after seeing him strangle Lila to death. :)sidefrown:) Sam should've beat his ass in that damn hospital. That was nothing. And then to use Frank 9 years later for his own selfish purposes? fµcked up.

Chile, I hope Asher and Michaela stays in this moment and doesn't progress from here. I'd say get money, but is he even inheriting anything from his father? As aesthetically-pleasing as they would be, I know that Michaela and Wes would be a turrible couple, so they better hook my girl up with a legitimate relationship with an actual cute exxotical blackish dude next season. All her relationships have been trash and she deserves some happiness. :arrogant:

I don't believe in "going" lezbun because the menzzz have done you wrong, but that might be best for Annalise. Just start over with Eve, mayne. From Sam to Frank (not romantic, but this was someone she trusted) to Nate, these dudes have been no good. It would end the show, sure, but Annalise has been through it!

Agreed! The Hapstall case dragged on for way too long and I just don't care about it anymore. Sadly since there's so many unanswered questions about the case, they'll have to address them in Season 3. Hopefully they'll only spend an episode or two on it and then will move on.

Supa Dupa Fly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
746 12 2
Alleybux
Wait a minute....what if inbred Phil is guilty? Think about it.....Phil cornered Oliver, took him out for tea and crumpets or some crap, and then Oliver comes back and we don't know why or how. Then all of a sudden he's all interested in Annalise, and videos start showing up, and Caleb is caught by a fitness tracker...something that someone like Oliver could probably manipulate. Could inbred Phil have promised Oliver a payout? Inbred Phil had a grudge against his parents. This way Phil gets rid of Caleb, gets Catherine, gets the money, and walks away with clean hands looking like a victim. Meanwhile, what does he really know about Annalise and the K5 and all of their doings? Could Oliver have gotten involved because he really wanted to know what was going on with Connor and this gave him a reason to spy on him? Did inbred Phil or Oliver kill Caleb to carry out the remainder of their plan? Just like when Phil cornered Annalise it turned out to be something more than we thought this Oliver thing still sits wrong with me. So many possible scenarios.

Philip and Oliver ate noodles together, lol.

I agree that there's probably more to their conversation than what the writers showed us. My initial thought was that Oliver was an informant, but I'm not so sure now. Oliver and Philip working together makes sense. I think Oliver might have a sinister side that we haven't seen yet.

NotW8n

Puppet Master
Reaction score
Reactions
8,694 180 72
Alleybux
I think next season we will find out more about Laurel's family...

which i hope im wrong about. I cant stand her straight ass low ass eyebrows!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,939 1,770 409
Alleybux
Okay y'all I've been thinking about this finale... What if Caleb isn't dead, and all that blood is a result of him killing someone else, and because he is a sociopath he is bathing in it? I'm probably doing too much, but after that one episode where I thought Catherine was dead and Frank dumped her in a park, I may not be far off.
Plus I just got done working 4-12 hour night shifts straight and I'm delusional so goodnight everybody!
[MENTION=164689]LexieD[/MENTION]

I'm hoping you're right and Caleb is still alive, but I doubt it. I think he was framed in some way but I just don't know how. I really liked his character and I liked him and Michaela together, even though he has been portrayed as a killer.

lipglass

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,100 1,061 1,590
Alleybux
i hate laurel nosy ass.. she needs to stop putting herself in everyone´s business ughh
i hate that wes´ alleged father was shot right when he approached him. unnecessary..
im sick of everyone being so disrespectful to annalise..i wish shonda didnt have to make a weak trainwreck out of every woman ugh i liked it much better when she was the powerful not to be messed with woman

Gossip Folks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,546 1,831 173
Alleybux
i hate laurel nosy ass.. she needs to stop putting herself in everyone´s business ughh
i hate that wes´ alleged father was shot right when he approached him. unnecessary..
im sick of everyone being so disrespectful to annalise..i wish shonda didnt have to make a weak trainwreck out of every woman ugh i liked it much better when she was the powerful not to be messed with woman

HTGAWM is Peter Nowalk's show, NOT Shonda's.

Shonda does not write for the show, nor does she have any creative input into the show.

The writing for the show, whether good or bad, falls on Peter Nowalk.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
222,005 5,786 517
Alleybux

I give the writers a slight pass on that only because she was shot and a mess over her baby. By episode 13 she was acting like her self. I was happy when she put that annoying b!tch Laurel in her place.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
222,005 5,786 517
Alleybux
This episode will be re-airing on 9/15. ABC should have re-aired the entire season not just the finale IMO.