How to get bigger bum - Lydia Dinga (black British YouTuber)

Team Owner
Reactions
33,901 774 253
Alleybux
I subbed to her back when she was vlogging her study abroad experience in Austria. I think she's cute with a nice personality and body!

[video]https://youtu.be/2dNs9hc2MLc[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/C3FdQwXlNaA[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/mPKUEMEbiwc[/video]

Team Owner
Reactions
30,958 442 170
Alleybux
I like Lydia and watched her vlogs religiously when she was studying abroad and when she returned.

She seems like she'd be fun to hang out with and she's a fellow East African.

But, i'm not particularly interested in her other vids...

Look at the egdes I snached today
Reactions
4,703 121 11
Alleybux
She is so pretty. Definitely subbing to her. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Youtube was getting a bit stale for a while. As for her bum workout I don't think there is hope for me lol

Team Owner
Reactions
33,901 774 253
Alleybux
Welp she got engaged to her bestie. Everyone thinks it is a prank because she denied it for so long... but cmon now they went on trips together, changed in front of one another, spent so much time together.

[video]https://youtu.be/P2-CiIS3AGA[/video]

edit: I've actually changed my mind on this. I'm not sure.

General Manager
Reactions
9,624 147 159
Alleybux
Welp she got engaged to her bestie. Everyone thinks it is a prank because she denied it for so long... but cmon now they went on trips together, changed in front of one another, spent so much time together. C'mon now!!

I'm confused... she used to deny being more than friends in literally every vid hmm

Team Owner
Reactions
30,958 442 170
Alleybux
WTH is going on here?

She swoooore they weren't anything more than friends, but their friendship seemed questionable tbh.

Are they attention whoring and her Mum et al is going along with it?

Hmmm...

BusyGirl
Reactions
23,493 476 113
Alleybux
Welp she got engaged to her bestie. Everyone thinks it is a prank because she denied it for so long... but cmon now they went on trips together, changed in front of one another, spent so much time together. C'mon now!!

From friend zone to engaged?? I don't believe. Btw who has time to put engagement vid on YouTube a day after being engaged. It's an April Fool's prank. Tell her to try again next year.

Team Owner
Reactions
33,901 774 253
Alleybux
Okay after thinking about it for a longer time it could be a prank to boost her popularity. She was trending on twitter yesterday because of this. Yes they were obviously acting as a couple at times but to deny it for so long is...weird. Plus they didn't kiss...ugh I just want the truth

General Manager
Reactions
9,432 250 46
Alleybux
Okay after thinking about it for a longer time it could be a prank to boost her popularity. She was trending on twitter yesterday because of this. Yes they were obviously acting as a couple at times but to deny it for so long is...weird. Plus they didn't kiss...ugh I just want the truth

It could backfire though as people will see her as fake and tbh weird. Subs don't play as they are invested in her...to set all of this up is odd. However I agree there was zero chemistry and no kiss. They seem to really enjoy playing up on the "are they aren't they on" thing...which makes me think perhaps she really does want him. Emmanuel to me comes across like he only dates white girls. :33:

Team Owner
Reactions
33,901 774 253
Alleybux
Soooo it was a prank

[video]https://youtu.be/xCZaR3RuuUk[/video]

Haven't watched the video yet but this was a very elaborate attempt for attention

Melaninaire
Reactions
72,624 2,667 379
Alleybux
An OTT "joke" but I have no idea why everyone is so invested and butthurt.
Just by watching a few of her videos (I've been subbed to her since the beginning though) I knew there was no way them two were together.
They say it all the time.
Also, it's her life and her decision to make drama out of it.
Nothing in my life has changed so why would I be mad some girl did an elaborate prank?
Let her do her.

On.....
Reactions
6,621 109 73
Alleybux
i knew it was fake. smh at all of that effort to produce something fake but none on any other project. i don't watch her much but i am subscribed. her regular vids look bland and pointless to click.

Team Owner
Reactions
30,958 442 170
Alleybux
I appreciate style/fashion is a personal thing but i can't stand that cheap tat that she loves to wear.

Sometimes i'm like, WTF? Meanwhile you have people in the comments talking about slaying and i'm like, where?

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
If that's true, mm should've kept quiet about the crying incident and not lie about it to Oprah. I wonder if the royals will release details...
I think I just got stealthed
No offence OP but I couldn't imagine running around having sex when I have a newborn to take care of. Now your fwb ain't shit and you should get...
TS4 New Expansion Pack World:Hendford on Bagley Trailer Reveal Thursday
It's a whole year later. Paralives was supposed to be out by now They‘re still working on the sitting animation. I would be very surprised if it...
Pickmeishas setting the bar high. Ladies you need to step it up!
Disgusting. Men usually have such ugly bad feet!! imagine me on my knees clipping his toenails. Haha. I'm sick. Why!?!?! Everything about that...
LSA help me! Remember when a font gave some of us crypto currency?
Why did they change the name to Quahl? Do they want to piss off German speaking users? Qual | Übersetzung Englisch-Deutsch
Raz B Wants A B2K vs. Pretty Ricky Verzuz
I feel like B2K is more so pop. Pretty Ricky is the we’re there cute (except Slick Em) hood guys that your mama wanted to keep you away from...
Why do black men pay to have white and latina and mixed girlfriends wives but want black women...
Better question: Why do Black women continue to work for Black men, when they'd rather have white, latina or mixed girlfriend/wives? Let's take...
Why is Normani called dark skin?
I think Kelly usually looks darker tbh. I actually thought Kelly was darker for some reason. She looks a lot lighter than I thought. She...
Is It Still Taboo in America for Black Women to Admit Attraction/Involvement With White Men?
They get to be lauded as the archetype of black men, which I dislike because if you don't agree then something is wrong with you especially if...
Top Bottom