Quantcast

How to get even with an aries

melaninmuse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,030 7,345 271
Alleybux
lmao the only way to win with an Aries is to leave them alone.

it enrages them to the point they will come back and be angry af ready for that confrontation.

Any other engagement, you lose.

think about dealing with a 2 year old throwing a tantrum. there's no winning. put them in time out and let them fester.

WdrlstUnicrn

Black American woman. Red. White. Blue.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,388 629 639
Alleybux
Aries aside... bc at the end of the day, men are men. Zodiacs highlight certain propensities, dassit.

If you're still in communication, find a way to let him know you're used to 'better' (more stable, more masculine, whatever) men and although he's good for 'someone' he's not right for you. Be chipper about it as if you already have someone lined up, without saying it. Then ignore.

Will drive him nuts.

Itsmeokay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,223 5,150 1,146
Alleybux
Ignore. Aries here and we love a good fight. Even if we're losing, we're still swinging. I had an ex or two try and it didn't work out well. If you don't have the energy, leave it alone.

Seminolegirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,647 4,851 2,739
Alleybux
Y’all are over complicating things that man just doesn't like you. You’re right nevermind getting even b/c it doesn’t work with Aries men lol. They will entertain the games a little bit b/c they are competitive then is quickly over it. Ignoring an Aries isn’t going to fly either they have short attention spans do that with Virgo men or a sign that overthinks. If an Aries man wants you they are persistent and have no problem giving you attention from my experience..

WdrlstUnicrn

Reaction score
Reactions
18,388 629 639
Alleybux
Y’all are over complicating things that man just doesn't like you. Getting even doesn’t work with Aries men b/c they will entertain the games a little bit b/c they are competitive then is quickly over it. Ignoring an Aries isn’t going to fly either they have short attention spans do that with Virgo men or a sign that overthinks. If an Aries man wants you they are persistent and have no problem giving you attention from my experience..

Agreed, that's why she needs to preface with something that hurts his ego ("accidentally"). It will override his zodiac sign and keep her on his mind. Meanwhile, she pays him dust.

Seminolegirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,647 4,851 2,739
Alleybux
Agreed, that's why she needs to preface with something that hurts his ego ("accidentally"). It will override his zodiac sign and keep her on his mind. Meanwhile, she pays him dust.
I’m not into game playing b/c I don’t care that much and ignoring won’t work but truly not giving af does. I remember getting into a small argument with an Aries man and he “threatened” to leave (my house btw). I was like..
giphy.gif

How about that fool walked to the door came back and said so you just going to let me leave tf? They’re like children..:joy::joy:

WdrlstUnicrn

Reaction score
Reactions
18,388 629 639
Alleybux
I’m not into game playing b/c I don’t care that much and ignoring won’t work but truly not giving af does. I remember getting into a small argument with an Aries man and he “threatened” to leave (my house btw). I was like..
giphy.gif

How about that fool walked to the door came back and said so you just going to let me leave tf? They’re like children..:joy::joy:

LOL Okay, but I was catering my response to OP's goal, dear.

Seminolegirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,647 4,851 2,739
Alleybux
LOL Okay, but I was catering my response to OP's goal, dear.
What “accidentally” hurts a man ego? I said that because it still seems intentional and things shouldn’t be that complicated in my opinion. People know when you’re being petty and playing d*mb about it lol especially if he knows you like him. Just stop being that pressed about making him feel some type of way in the first place and do you. If he likes you it will show if he doesn’t oh well..

WdrlstUnicrn

Reaction score
Reactions
18,388 629 639
Alleybux
What “accidentally” hurts a man ego? I said that because it still seems intentional and things shouldn’t be that complicated in my opinion. People know when you’re being petty and playing d*mb about it lol especially if he knows you like him. Just stop being that pressed about making him feel some type of way in the first place and do you. If he likes you it will show if he doesn’t oh well..

I can't help you sis, so sorry.

Edit: either you 'get it' or you don't. The game is real whether you think it's dumb or not.

Seminolegirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,647 4,851 2,739
Alleybux
I can't help you sis, so sorry.

Edit: either you 'get it' or you don't. The game is real whether you think it's dumb or not.
I agree lol. I also agree the game is real but from my experience you don’t have to play that many when a person genuinely likes you..

Salone_Chic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
379,368 7,307 4,083
Alleybux
Y’all are over complicating things that man just doesn't like you. You’re right nevermind getting even b/c it doesn’t work with Aries men lol. They will entertain the games a little bit b/c they are competitive then is quickly over it. Ignoring an Aries isn’t going to fly either they have short attention spans do that with Virgo men or a sign that overthinks. If an Aries man wants you they are persistent and have no problem giving you attention from my experience..

Nah, that man "likes" (loves) me but he's pissed me off. He is such a child and it's driving me nuts. A font above was right, he loves to argue and make it a fight. It's amazing. A seemingly benign thing becomes an emotional attack on him. I'm a cancer and I am amazed. He is sensitive af. Similar to a Leo. If you're not fawning over him it's an argument. We live together but I'm about to do no contact for the next 30 days because I need the mental sanity. If it weren't for the pandemic I would have taken off for a week because I need a break but no contact will have to do.

He's a virgo rising and libra moon.

it enrages them to the point they will come back and be angry af ready for that confrontation.

think about dealing with a 2 year old throwing a tantrum. there's no winning. put them in time out and let them fester.

I was vague in my OP. He hasn't left lol He's literally in the basement. It is exactly like dealing with a 2 yr old. Glad you said, it because I thought I was tripping for a minute. "Destroy" may have been the wrong word but he definitely needs to be taught a lesson. I'm a gemini moon but this dude is not trying to talk it out and adhere to reason. As a cancer I am emotionally exhausted which sucks because we're super similar but this arguing and wanting to pick up your toys and go home business is infuriating. I'm learning that there's no arguing with him, not because he's right but because he can never be wrong and it's so annoying.

Last edited:

MoonMommy87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,835 1,754 373
Alleybux
Aries = the Art of War personified. Don't let these fonts trick you into thinking you can win against an aries. We always win even if it seems like you won we're probably just playing a very long game with you. My taurus sent me this the other day:

After one year with an Aries:
sZ3h_kLtMYxrm_fGRxClkWd2cQsO6WLVOll8lMSzRFmWt63FKGImTjMYeBDDIJMInMYbyFwLRvSvQW4efFzvyl7CuZIxfWWbO15pBS6IDwvhnQ

:ROFLMAO:

Salone_Chic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
379,368 7,307 4,083
Alleybux
Wait, where's his mars op? @Salone_Chic

Mars in Leo

Aries = the Art of War personified. Don't let these fonts trick you into thinking you can win against an aries. We always win even if it seems like you won we're probably just playing a very long game with you. My taurus sent me this the other day:

sZ3h_kLtMYxrm_fGRxClkWd2cQsO6WLVOll8lMSzRFmWt63FKGImTjMYeBDDIJMInMYbyFwLRvSvQW4efFzvyl7CuZIxfWWbO15pBS6IDwvhnQ

LMAO

He's exhausting. Can't argue for sh!t. He's headed off to stay with family and then might move into an apt in a month, after we just bought a house ... Dramatic like a mf. He said I told him to leave ... Who said that?

Sis, I welcome the peace. We'll see what's what in a week. I am tired and I rather watch reality tv, not be it.

MoonMommy87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,835 1,754 373
Alleybux
Mars in Leo

LMAO

He's exhausting. Can't argue for sh!t. He's headed off to stay with family and then might move into an apt in a month, after we just bought a house ... Dramatic like a mf. He said I told him to leave ... Who said that?

Sis, I welcome the peace. We'll see what's what in a week. I am tired and I rather watch reality tv, not be it.

Mars in Leo?!

tenor.gif

"Abort! Abort!"

Thats the real damn problem right there. My mother and my sister's ex husband are Mars in Leo. EXHAUSTING! that's an understatement. Listen, you need to do extensive research on Mars in Leo so you can really see what you are and have been dealing with smh

And then to have Aries tacked on to that... Mmmhmm couldnt be me, I couldnt do it lol

I think in his case, the silent treatment would be best. Just dont speak at all, (dont visually ignore him! But just dont speak) it will definitely infuriate him. They need acknowledgement/praise like its air.

Illyria

Madam Marilyn DeVille
Reaction score
Reactions
54,121 1,764 975
Alleybux

As an Aries....

This is 100% true lol. I/We hate being ignored. Burns the soul

Illyria

Madam Marilyn DeVille
Reaction score
Reactions
54,121 1,764 975
Alleybux

Tell 'em!!!! #truth
They don't want it with us. There's legit no winning lol

Salone_Chic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
379,368 7,307 4,083
Alleybux
Mars in Leo?!

tenor.gif

"Abort! Abort!"

Thats the real damn problem right there. My mother and my sister's ex husband are Mars in Leo. EXHAUSTING! that's an understatement. Listen, you need to do extensive research on Mars in Leo so you can really see what you are and have been dealing with smh

And then to have Aries tacked on to that... Mmmhmm couldnt be me, I couldnt do it lol

I think in his case, the silent treatment would be best. Just dont speak at all, (dont visually ignore him! But just dont speak) it will definitely infuriate him. They need acknowledgement/praise like its air.

Yesssssss, he needs so much validation and if you critique anything about him, not even a real critique but say you don't like it ... You are verbally assaulting him.

My ex-husband was a Leo with a capricorn moon. Last relationship was an Aqua sun with a Sag moon. I keep dealing with this icy dramatic fire sign men. I have practically no fire in my chart.

YankeeNoBrim

Gorilla Grip
Reaction score
Reactions
16,334 412 200
Alleybux
As an Aries, the best way is to ignore us and or/ let us have the last word. As another font said, any further engagement is only gonna keep things going.

Remain calm when in an argument with us (this depends on the placements of an Aries and what their Mars is) but this will force the Aries to short circuit or abruptly end the conversation because you're not giving them back the aggression they're looking for. This leads me to point 3:

Abruptly end arguments, preserving your peace is what Aries energy naturally doesn't want. We're argumentative by nature so abruptly cutting off that Aries energy does not leave us with satisfaction in the long run.

MichaelMYERS

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reaction score
Reactions
309,292 4,737 1,693
Alleybux
I wouldn't even try cause why get even if the person ain't gonna hold a grudge forever.

Yes if you do "get even" we're just gonna be mad for a sec and then we're on to whatever else pissed us off.

Transformed

Freedom
Reaction score
Reactions
35,665 609 175
Alleybux
I usually get along with Aries as I have several friends of this sign. I have only had a bad run in with one, a former boss, who was jealous as hell of my capabilities and wanted to ruin my career and get me fired.

The b^tch was nuts but I did win and came out on top by letting her think she won/was winning. I dated one Aries man in the past and I played him the same way. There is an old saying, that you will fall into the hole you try to dig for someone else.

When you come across an Aries like this, because in my experience most of them have not been this way...the best thing is to let them fight themselves and fall into their own trap. It's like a dog chasing their own tail.

The former boss thought she was so clever and was enraged by the fact that I ignored her and wouldn't argue with her and she couldn't push my buttons. I set her up to be fired because I knew that is what she was trying to do to me. She was so busy screaming and yelling all of the time that she was too dumb to catch on that I wasn't engaging because I was too busy setting her up to fail.

That is the only to way to win when you're dealing with someone who isn't rational and values arguing and fighting over reason. Let them fall on their own sword so to speak.

Sha R

Exotic Dancer
Reaction score
Reactions
1,238 3 1
Alleybux
Move on with your life and do better in every aspect. Body, lifestyle, career and get a new man. He will be shook for years.

Salone_Chic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
379,368 7,307 4,083
Alleybux
As an Aries, the best way is to ignore us and or/ let us have the last word. As another font said, any further engagement is only gonna keep things going.

Remain calm when in an argument with us (this depends on the placements of an Aries and what their Mars is) but this will force the Aries to short circuit or abruptly end the conversation because you're not giving them back the aggression they're looking for. This leads me to point 3:

Abruptly end arguments, preserving your peace is what Aries energy naturally doesn't want. We're argumentative by nature so abruptly cutting off that Aries energy does not leave us with satisfaction in the long run.

I think I can do this. Thanks!

IcciElle

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
688 63 9
Alleybux
Ok so I was so hurt by this Aries I cusst him out to the point that I thought I’d delivered the final blow-finito game over but nope! Only fuel for their fire. As a Gemini rising w/Sag in my chart I can say that I am fascinated by them yes lol. And yes they like the head games so if your not up for the mental cartwheels then this isn’t for you bc it will get exhausTING!!!

So basically the way to get back at an Aries is yes to ignore them but if they want u they will find a way to contact you lol. As for mine I was 90% done when he came back for one final blow delivered by yours truly yep!

Last time we dated he abruptly ended things and ghosted me in typical Aries fashion. But the thing that pissed me off the most was that in bed he didn’t satisfy me he made it a point to only satisfy himself and that blew me to no end I cannot stand when a man is selfish in bed! To his credit I do have that wap so no entirely his fault bc we fcukd raw that last time.

At one point I wanted a relationship with this man child but once I realized most are just high maintenance crybaby asses it was a no for me. Let him think that he was going to get back in my delicious panties, so I let him take me to dinner and at the end I stood up and said well I guess I have to go finish this date by myself since you couldn’t do it last time. Winked and got into my Uber. Now ladies make sure u time it correctly and already have that Uber otw. If we weren’t in public ik he would’ve choked the shyt outta me in true Ike n Tina fashion LOL. Thassit. Take the wind out their lil peanut sails and let them blow the fcuk up like the insecure lil bishes they are. He called back to back to cuss me out of course. But I never answered and blocked all the text free numbers that followed lmaooo!!

Last edited:

Missbunny

Bish
Reaction score
Reactions
44,713 805 81
Alleybux
Aries men are something else smh. But ignoring them will definitely set them off.

Signed -me currently ignoring an Aries lol

HumanChanel

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
215 8
Alleybux
Aries men are something else smh. But ignoring them will definitely set them off.

Signed -me currently ignoring an Aries lol
So I’m not the only one having trouble with an Aries dude today:ROFLMAO::cautious: I’m dumping mine the next time I see hime1