Quantcast

How to let go when manifesting a new job

ElleH23

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,797 196 21
Alleybux
When trying to manifest something, how do you “let go” if it is something you have to actively work on - like say, finding a new job?

It seems like this is a tricky area to manifest when you need the new job asap. I’ve done all the normal things like put in requests to the universe, journaled everything I want in said job, acted as though I already have it, spoken about it as though I found it, prayed, subliminals. But if you have to apply everyday can you really “let go?”

Does anyone have most successful methods ?

TDiva

Chicago Demon
Reaction score
Reactions
279,050 6,444 4,267
Alleybux
My current job I manifested by picturing myself in the job. I imagined sitting at my desk with my laptop, working in different locations with my laptop.

The laptop is significant because I typically have large workstations for work, because of the type of work I have done for the past decade. The new job I wanted came with a laptop which is a big change for me in several ways.

Using the laptop and the feel of the laptop and how different that feels helped me feel the job was mine. I went to bed every night sitting at my new desk in my new job.

I was using Neville Goddard method of feeling. I felt the job was mine. I didn't have to worry about it because it was mine. I went to sleep feeling the job was mine so I woke up each morning knowing the job was mine.

This is the best manifestation I have ever done and I think it was easier because I could really FEEL the job. I tried this with other jobs but I could never visualize as well I was able to do it with this job. I felt the job and all the other feelings that would come with me having the job. I wish I could feel other things like this because I really believe that Neville is right about the feeling is what makes the difference.

You have to feel what you want to the level you know it is real.

If you say your name you know in your mind and your heart that is a fact and a truth. You have to be able to talk about your job like you have it and feel that it is true just like you know your name and your birthday are true.