How to make a gif my profile pic?

Reactions
4,512 88 6
Alleybux
So I’ve noticed some of you guys have Gifs as profile pics & and animated titles and I really want to do that, but my gifs don’t seem to animate when I try. How can I do that on an iphone (if I can)?

pet's icon pet

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Reactions
41,335 1,533 1,358
Alleybux
i have trouble with some gifs as well! I always trial and error until i find a gif that actually stays as a gif when i upload! Ill be tagging this thread because i would love a solution as well.

pet's icon pet

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Reactions
41,335 1,533 1,358
Alleybux
OK SO! Pet might have figured this out!

So, i think it has something to do with how big the file is? I noticed that my Tom Riddle gif worked perfectly fine while my Rita Hayworth GIF wasn't working at all. I looked around in my picture properties and found my file size for Tom Riddle was around 57kb while my Rita Hayworth was 557kb!!

After i saw that, i decided to lower my file size for Rita by playing around in my photoshop. I set Rita to 150 x 150 which gave her 352 KB and now it works!

So you may need to play around with the sizing of the GIF you want to use! Rita is the one i'm using right now and the size is 150x150. My Tom riddle GIF was 220 x 125.

I hope this helps out a bit!

Reactions
4,512 88 6
Alleybux

So, i think it has something to do with how big the file is? I noticed that my Tom Riddle gif worked perfectly fine while my Rita Hayworth GIF wasn't working at all. I looked around in my picture properties and found my file size for Tom Riddle was around 57kb while my Rita Hayworth was 557kb!!

After i saw that, i decided to lower my file size for Rita by playing around in my photoshop. I set Rita to 150 x 150 which gave her 352 KB and now it works!

So you may need to play around with the sizing of the GIF you want to use! Rita is the one i'm using right now and the size is 150x150. My Tom riddle GIF was 220 x 125.

Thank you! Gonna try it now

Reactions
27,695 102 120
Alleybux

Great advice!

Reactions
64 1
Alleybux
Thanks for this thread really useful and totally appreciate as a newbie. I hope to focus on the astrology side of LSA, but hopefully this information will come in use.

Tan

Reactions
25,989 179 41
Alleybux

Right. If the size is too big it won’t work.

Ask LSA

Recent Posts

Birkin Bags & Baby Mommas Are Ruining The BlK Community (IAmEloho)
Eloho is quite annoying because she’s always barking at and attempting to lecture a community and ethnic group that isn’t hers instead of...
South/Southern African fonts come in here now...
LOL, this tweet struck a noted with me: Mabrrrr would never pull this ish yall girl Bonang did. The zalebs of today, women and men are like...
Why can't fiction have a strong female high school who aspires more than to be a Stacy or date a...
They write about those types because thats what appeals to the masses and it also may have been a personal fantasy of the writer too.
YouTuber/Small Business Owner - Prissy P?
I thought she was on a weight loss journey. All they ever do is eat. Please weight loss journey my assets good journey is more like it
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Let us also not forget that P&G owns Gillette who was responsible for those Gawd awful #Woke men’s razor commercials that cost them billions...
Julia Roberts and celebs shading Chrissy Teigen
She intentionally walks in on the zoom calls and says “sorry,hi” and they were done with the fake shit
Top Bottom