Quantcast

How to make a good impression

SweetSnow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
23,124 844 164
Alleybux
I got hired as a teachers aide and my work interview ( how I interact with the kids) is next Wednesday at 9:00 a.m. if I passed the two work interviews I will get my official start date after. How do I make a good first impression?

CatThot

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,516 2,790 1,293
Alleybux
I got hired as a teachers aide and my work interview ( how I interact with the kids) is next Wednesday at 9:00 a.m. if I passed the two work interviews I will get my official start date after. How do I make a good first impression?
Wear something comfortable but professional so you properly interact with the kids without blending in

BetchPIeaze

The Betchiest
Reaction score
Reactions
49,855 3,587 2,727
Alleybux
what grade? If its elementary, wear something very "teacher like". Think colorful and patterns. Bonus points if its something cheesy with apples, abcs, or animals, etc.

SMILE!! Every single time you speak to the kids SMILE.

Bring a prop. Ex; if youve traveled bring a souvenir to talk about when you introduce yourself. Bonus point if its from international travel. Kids/students love sh!t like that.

treats. Give treats. Even high schoolers want treats. But no bµllsh!t like a single starburst. Get a bag of blow pops and little trinkets. Reward them often for good behavior. Similarly, have some games and fun activities in your back pocket.

be friendly, make jokes, but let them kids know that you aint playing with they MFn ass. Just come right out and say it. Youll have the trust and respect of the students and teachers from day one.

SweetSnow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
23,124 844 164
Alleybux
what grade? If its elementary, wear something very "teacher like". Think colorful and patterns. Bonus points if its something cheesy with apples, abcs, or animals, etc.

SMILE!! Every single time you speak to the kids SMILE.

Bring a prop. Ex; if youve traveled bring a souvenir to talk about when you introduce yourself. Bonus point if its from international travel. Kids/students love sh!t like that.

treats. Give treats. Even high schoolers want treats. But no bµllsh!t like a single starburst. Get a bag of blow pops and little trinkets. Reward them often for good behavior. Similarly, have some games and fun activities in your back pocket.

be friendly, make jokes, but let them kids know that you aint playing with they MFn ass. Just come right out and say it. Youll have the trust and respect of the students and teachers from day one.
Infants, toddlers and school aged