Quantcast

How to manifest when you are depressed?

lamillion

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,777 371 97
Alleybux
Hi y’all, anyone have experience trying to manifest and practice spirituality when you are depressed, sad, and hopeless?
I feel like you have to be in the right headspace to manifest and actually believe and not stress about the future.
Please help y’all. I’m having a hard time.

Makeupmuva

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
It’s better to be in a better head space in mood. Trying raising your vibration and feel better. Remember like attracts like and forcing causes resistance. If you try to manifest while you are depressed, it’s possible it won’t manifest which will cause more frustration and sadness therefore, causing more resistance in trying to bring your manifestations to fruition.
Trying doing some self love practices and affirmations or get a hobby that brings you joy.

JustOne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,636 719 652
Alleybux
Hi y’all, anyone have experience trying to manifest and practice spirituality when you are depressed, sad, and hopeless?
I feel like you have to be in the right headspace to manifest and actually believe and not stress about the future.
It's difficult to manifest if your coming from a place of desperation, your coming from a place of lack. I know this because I have depression. Depression ruins you world view, everything turns black, your opinions are usually negative. It because of the overwhelming sadness. The world turns grey and then you get more of that. The number one thing you need to focus on is lifting that depression.

You also need to find something you like and that fits you. Where you don't feel forced to do it.

Not being depressed anymore is going to be the hardest part and it's going to feel impossible especially if you've been that way a long time and I know it's not fair, other people can manifest easily and they have fewer obstacles. Some people who told they are the greatest most beautiful thing since birth, meanwhile some of us got nothing but criticism and judgement from our caretakers. Then we internalized it.

SupraBloom

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
810 25 49
Alleybux
Wow I literally just watched a video a few hrs ago about manifesting with negative emotions. Watch this and let me know how it goes if you decide to try it!

Reaction score
Reactions
2,745 6 1
Alleybux
Wow....this is truly a thread for me as well. I'm struggling deeply and I'm so glad I came across this post.

xscapizm

Prima Donna, I'm complex.
Reaction score
Reactions
63,544 1,503 254
Alleybux
There's your problem right there love.
The whole philosophy in terms of The Law of Attraction states that you will attract what you send out energetically, emotionally, and mentally. The Law of Resonance will clearly reflect and send back to you the same thoughts, energy, vibration you are embodying.

I'd suggest working through your mental, emotional, psychological and spiritual blockages and focus on healing yourself by way of professional/spiritual counseling and therapy. When you are in a better state of mind and a more grounded place emotionally then perhaps you'll be able to envision your self as already having all that you desire within yourself. And that's the secret. Removing all doubt in order to make space available to receive and manifest. Stop seeing the desired outcome as something elusive but rather something you already posses. By doing this, theoretically you'd be quantum shifting into a reality where it is already done. If you try to micro manage the universe you will become very frustrated. Trust that it has come already and it will be yours. Afterall, If the mind can conceive it then the man/woman can achieve it.

Also, take practical steps towards your goals by taking conscious and purposeful actions towards what you desire to achieve or attract. This is a strong act of faith that makes manifestation more potent.

Lastly, just believe in yourself and know you deserve it. Why would the universe send you anything you're telling it telepathically and energetically you are not worthy of? That's like telling the Amazon delivery person to go away when they are trying to deliver that package you've been waiting for.

Last edited:

aquariancharm

what's a goon to a goblin?
Reaction score
Reactions
18,250 86 21
Alleybux
Honestly babe, as much as I wanna give you advice on how to manifest, you really need to be practicing self-compassion right now and working through your depression and sadness. Sadness means there's something you're not content about, and you wanna be at least content in order to manifest. Not necessarily happy, but content. So, please go within and figure out what's got you so upset first. I will say that practicing gratitude would be a good place to start.

ViviB

$3.60
Reaction score
Reactions
26,203 1,036 204
Alleybux
I think you can manifest while being in a negative mind set but very few people can do it, myself being one of them. But it’s because naturally I’m more logical than emotional. So I can still keep my thoughts focused. But I don’t really like manifesting like this. Happiness and anger are easier manifestation energies imo.

Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
I don’t mean to sound mean but life is already written

whatever will be will be. Ain’t no crystal, spell or special manifestation technique going to help that. It’s all a gimmick and more about what you want.

just keep telling yourself things will get better. Distract yourself with positive activities like working out, driving, listening to positivity.

afrodite88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,791 7,154 1,338
Alleybux
Music. Make as many playlists are you require - one for confidence, one full of money and luxury life music, another for self love and sensuality, another full of meditation. Just let it play and seep in your subconscious on different days

Get some really good food, from classy and/or healthy places. Buy items that signify wealth, wellbeing and show your self that you are on a journey to healing. I get good luck shopping at whole foods or anywhere to do with wellbeing!

Watruonabout

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,577 34 6
Alleybux
You can manifest when you're depressed and desperate, idk why people think you need tobe happy. I've done it before. In some ways being depressed and pessimistic can help you detach from an outcome.

JustOne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,636 719 652
Alleybux
I think you can manifest while being in a negative mind set but very few people can do it, myself being one of them. But it’s because naturally I’m more logical than emotional. So I can still keep my thoughts focused. But I don’t really like manifesting like this. Happiness and anger are easier manifestation energies imo.
I manifest scarily easily when I'm angry, it's never good.

ViviB

$3.60
Reaction score
Reactions
26,203 1,036 204
Alleybux
I manifest scarily easily when I'm angry, it's never good.
If you feel up to it, learn to master it so you can direct the energy towards things you want and will benefit you. It’s great that you even recognise that you can do this.

Akiracxs

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,370 356 56
Alleybux
You can be depressed but still manifest. It’s still possible in my opinion but it might be slower due to the subconscious limiting beliefs. I don’t want to say any emotion is low vibrational/negative since that’s so anxiety inducing and really dismissive of the human experience and your own feelings and exhausting trying to act happy all the time when you aren’t. Self concept affirmations helps, self care along with grateful journal(not saying you aren’t grateful) and doing so everyday for 21 days can make a difference. Take one small step which increases into a big one. Study law of assumption as well, just assume, you can be manifest no matter the circumstances and headspace you in. Affirm and assume.

Last edited:

Josie248

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,753 366 28
Alleybux
My problem is the depression is situational. I’m exhausted, overwhelmed and as embarrassing as this is to admit - hungry.
The hardest part of it is I’ve always been a happy person. Even when things completely sucked, I was okay. But having the foundation and the roof cave on me at once has put me in a dark place. I know I need to be happy without the manifestations but how can you do that when your daily existence is so jarring and overwhelming you can’t see a light. I know it’s there but I can’t see it. I need. I am in a huge state of lack. Silly things come to me easily but the miracles I truly need never show up. It’s hard as hell to “live from the end” when your body aches and your stomach is growling. When you don’t have a support system or anyone to reach out to.

IamAwesome84

Attraction. Reaction. So Much Satisfaction!
Reaction score
Reactions
236,569 4,082 740
Alleybux
Wow I literally just watched a video a few hrs ago about manifesting with negative emotions. Watch this and let me know how it goes if you decide to try it!

You caught my eye with this video! That's a pretty brilliant way of manifesting that I've never heard about until now. And it's extremely simple. All you have to do is use your emotions to work in your favor, good or bad. I downloaded this video, because I want to put this into practice and watch it work. I think this would be a great way to manifest, when used with scripting. Love this!