Alleybux
Was it irritating, not as bad as you thought it would be, painful etc

peacanpie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
4,463 8
Alleybux
It was great. I lost alot of weight in the begining from morning/afternoon/evening sickness, thats the only thing that was an issue at all. I had an easy enough labor and a beautiful healthy baby girl at the end that would have made me forgotten anything bad or uncomfortable about the previous months :psmile:

Ms_Sweets

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
[FONT=&quot]It was a nightmare. I don&#8217;t wish a pregnancy li[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ke that on anyone. I was constantly sick, in pain, in and out of the hospital. Got put on bed rest at 5months. But I love my boys, it was worth it. [/FONT]

Dark Rose

<span style="display: inline-block; filter:progid:
Reaction score
Reactions
110,980 53 47
Alleybux
It was great. I lost alot of weight in the begining from morning/afternoon/evening sickness, thats the only thing that was an issue at all. I had an easy enough labor and a beautiful healthy baby girl at the end that would have made me forgotten anything bad or uncomfortable about the previous months :psmile:

:love: Beautiful.

Dark Rose

Reaction score
Reactions
110,980 53 47
Alleybux
[FONT=&quot]It was a nightmare. I don’t wish a pregnancy li
[FONT=&quot]ke that on anyone. I was constantly sick, in pain, in and out of the hospital. Got put on bed rest at 5months. But I love my boys, it was worth it. [/FONT]

Oh wow..yikes! Thank God you and your child is here healthy and thriving. I know that had to be terrible :weep:

I have to admit the thought of child birth is nerve wrecking to me.:worship:
[/FONT]

Ms_Sweets

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

Oh wow..yikes! Thank God you and your child is here healthy and thriving. I know that had to be terrible :weep:

I have to admit the thought of child birth is nerve wrecking to me.:worship:

[FONT=&quot]Lol, children. We were blessed with triplets. 3 boys and I wouldn’t trade them for the world. To be honest, I never wanted kids and my husband and I weren’t planning to get pregnant any time soon, but my boys are such a blessing. [/FONT]

Dark Rose

Reaction score
Reactions
110,980 53 47
Alleybux
[FONT=&quot]Lol, children. We were blessed with triplets. 3 boys and I wouldn’t trade them for the world. To be honest, I never wanted kids and my husband and I weren’t planning to get pregnant any time soon, but my boys are such a blessing.

Oh I'm sorry, triplets, I should have paid attention with boy being plural lol. But wow amazing, triplets I know that had to be an experience. Aww I bet though you and the hubby weren't planning it, when they came here all of that went out of the window especially when you saw those little faces :clap:
It's the pain I'm afraid of but like you all said children are such a blessing, and they'll make you forget :love:.
[/FONT]

ErykahWebber

Drama-Free Zone
Reaction score
Reactions
33,872 435 67
Alleybux
It was fine...I had a few episodes of morning sickness but it was tolerable. After the first trimester, everything was OK. I craved BLT sandwiches morning, noon and night with Crystal Pepsi (does anybody remember this drink?). LOL.

Juanita Jordan

Wealthy Divorcee
Reaction score
Reactions
20,465 12 3
Alleybux
Severe hyperemesis gravidarum (extreme all-day sickness) for 14 weeks and weight loss due to the condition. After week 14 it was fabulous, blissful, and he came right on his due date. Labor=easy :) Thanks to the epidural.

IAmTazzie

Empress of the Swells
Reaction score
Reactions
10,671 6 9
Alleybux
It was honestly great. I had morning sickness for 14 weeks (completely normal). Smooth sailing and an easy delivery. The whole experience made me decide to work in High Risk OB.

UNCLE CLEF

haitian persuasion
Reaction score
Reactions
30,794 393 45
Alleybux
So far its been good. I have other health issues that cause me to be high risk so I stopped working at 5 mos. That's the most frustrating part....sometimes I feel like I'm rapunzel locked in the house all the time except I don't have any hair to let down, lol.

Morning sickness stopped @ 10 weeks.
I didn't realize just how long 9 mos is until now, lol

LurkBae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
9,305 63 136
Alleybux
well, the morning sickness was some bµllsh!t, but after that, it was just fascinating to watch this little person growing inside me. towards the end, though, that sh!t stopped being cute and its like GET THE FU*K OUTTA MY BELLAY, LIL BABY!!!!! it got uncomfortable, couldn't sleep well, eating EVERYTHING, tired all the time, and mean as sh!t - i cussed my cousin out for chewing ice too loud...lolol but once that baby is born (TAKE.THE DRUGS. YOUR BABY WILL BE FINE, don't let the hype or nurses pressure you, my babies were happy and healthy, it'll be fine!!!). pregnancy is different for everyone. after my first baby, my body did the 'snap back' with no exercise (to all you Bey conspiracy theorists! lol if y'all saw pics of my fluctuating belly during my pregnancy, y'all would think i had a fake belly and surrogate too! idiots... lol) but my second baby.....maaaaan, i had to WEEEERK to get my body back!

midgetmac_workout.gif

LurkBae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
9,305 63 136
Alleybux
So far its been good. I have other health issues that cause me to be high risk so I stopped working at 5 mos. That's the most frustrating part....sometimes I feel like I'm rapunzel locked in the house all the time except I don't have any hair to let down, lol.

Morning sickness stopped @ 10 weeks.
I didn't realize just how long 9 mos is until now, lol

Hang in there, girl, its almost over!!!! lolol Congrats, boo!!

iluvmyak

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,377 1
Alleybux
My first was great... in the beginning. I never had "morning" sickness (in most cases that lasts all day). But as the pregnancy progressed, I had gestational diabetes, then I developed preeclampsia. I had to have an emergency C-section, which was fine. I recovered quickly. But that second one.... a horse of another color.

literallyaFox

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
927 1 1
Alleybux
I will start this by saying neither my doctor, nor my family, want me to get pregnant again. I'm nearly too old anyway.

It didn't start off too bad. I felt sick weeks 5-8 (but never threw up) and felt great the morning I turned 8 weeks. Then. Blood pressure started creeping up in week 19. All day, every day migraines kicked in around week 20 (and never stopped), fibroids grew out of control and were killing me, started getting horrible stomach pains, but we couldn't figure out what it was so just assumed it was the fibroids. Well, I had developed pre-eclampsia, which turned to severe pre-eclampsia (HELLP syndrome) and I had to deliver at 28 weeks. The delivery was GREAT...pushed that 2lb baby out with ease! (I can joke about it now) However, to prevent seizures, I was on magnesium for two days. And for two days I heard voices, hallucinated and was even sleep walking (I was able to coax one of the nurses to unhook me from the leg boots, catheter, pulse oximeter and blood pressure cuff, one night). Doctor tried to threaten me with a psych consult...I said, bring them on down, cuz I'm jumping out someone's window if I'm not back to normal by the time I leave here.

Today, the toddler is great and I'm fine. I may adopt within a few years. I want my daughter to have a sibling, but I'm not going through the above again.

ErykahWebber

Drama-Free Zone
Reaction score
Reactions
33,872 435 67
Alleybux
Severe hyperemesis gravidarum (extreme all-day sickness) for 14 weeks and weight loss due to the condition. After week 14 it was fabulous, blissful, and he came right on his due date. Labor=easy :) Thanks to the epidural.

Oh so that's what it's called? I experienced that with my 2nd pregnancy...and I lost a lot of weight too. After that, it was OK but not as great as my 1st pregnancy.

Rhett

LSA's full-raised well-raised bastid is TransLion
Reaction score
Reactions
89,583 6,203 5,147
Alleybux
Both pregnancies were wonderful and I enjoyed the experience. Aside from the morning sickness I experienced three months in and that 3:00 overwhelming sleepiness I could not fight at work, nothing changed except my weight and my belly. Married to a Scorp, xes didn't change either -- we had xes right up until the day I went into labor, the last time being that morning.

With my second, I carried much neater so I knew it was a boy. Nothing really changed, again, except how I looked, that being my weight and my belly. I still had xes until the day I went into labor. Them damn Scorpio husbands -- be forewarned ladies -- when your stuff is good they give no breaks. Whenever I told him I was tired, pregnant or not, he'd clap, say great performance, and then it was on.

Came out with no stretchmarks, which could be considered miraculous, I guess, because I really didn't know about them. With my first I packed on 65 pounds, my reason being I was very petite but always had a shape. Was between sizes 3/4 and a 5/6 so I took advantage of the first pregnancy to put some meat and a lil fat on this frame, this way after I dropped the babyweight I'd be left with some change and, that worked out good because after my first I was a 9/10 and, after my second, that left me at an 11/12, which I was very comfortable with.

Because I was good weight-wise after my first, there was no mission to pack on the pounds with my 2nd pregnancy so, I relaxed.

Labour with the first - 15 hours; about 7 hours with the second.

TwelveTwentyOne

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,088 1 2
Alleybux
Eh... I may not be much help. I'm only 12 weeks in. :0)

I've not had ANY morning sickness. Other than the fact that I feel oddly shaped (I have the most ginormous fibroid in the known world going on - making me look WEEKS bigger than I actually am...), I keep forgetting that I can't bend over worth a damn, I have to pee every nano-second, sleep is getting - interesting; and I am TIRED AS sh!t. I can sleep all weekend and come Monday morning when it's time to go settle in on the plantation, I feel like I've just done 36 rounds with Tyson exhausted.

My husband is just laughing and pointing at me... in between stealing the nookie as he sees fit. LMAO!
I was a comfortable size 8 of the coke bottle variety and my clothes, while a bit funny looking, still fit. For now. I'm sure that won't last. But my wardrobe seems to be hanging in there! I get funny pains here and there - swear to Merlin I think I have Tennis Elbow right now, and don't play a LICK of tennis! - and I can't keep a jar of pickles in my house for nothing! But all seems well...

belle

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,042 4 2
Alleybux
HORRIBLE!!! I'm 31, about 4 months along...this is my first and last!!!! Will be getting my tubes tied, burnt, and thrown away!

game over

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,712 3 3
Alleybux
so far...more pain emotionally than physically! & with that being said i became depressed because of problems with the father of my baby. my mom says i have it easy since she was pregnant with twins working full time & i just take to my bed most days. im a sensitive person so my emotions get the best of me frequently

ROOT

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
19,908 23 49
Alleybux
A piece of cake!

And then another piece..

And another

Oooo just a sliver

Oh sh!t !!!! Did I just eat a whole cake?!!

Lol

Rhett

LSA's full-raised well-raised bastid is TransLion
Reaction score
Reactions
89,583 6,203 5,147
Alleybux
Eh... I may not be much help. I'm only 12 weeks in. :0)

I've not had ANY morning sickness. Other than the fact that I feel oddly shaped (I have the most ginormous fibroid in the known world going on - making me look WEEKS bigger than I actually am...), I keep forgetting that I can't bend over worth a damn, I have to pee every nano-second, sleep is getting - interesting; and I am TIRED AS sh!t. I can sleep all weekend and come Monday morning when it's time to go settle in on the plantation, I feel like I've just done 36 rounds with Tyson exhausted.

My husband is just laughing and pointing at me... in between stealing the nookie as he sees fit. LMAO!
I was a comfortable size 8 of the coke bottle variety and my clothes, while a bit funny looking, still fit. For now. I'm sure that won't last. But my wardrobe seems to be hanging in there! I get funny pains here and there - swear to Merlin I think I have Tennis Elbow right now, and don't play a LICK of tennis! - and I can't keep a jar of pickles in my house for nothing! But all seems well...

How cute -- a little bun[dle of love] in the oven!! :) I didn't have morning sickness either, but with both pregnancies I did throw up once and that was it so for me, that part of the pregnancy went pretty good.