Howard Weitzman passed away

Reactions
6,915 494 1,107
Alleybux
I have no tears to shed for him.My feelings against those who betrayed MJ,runs deep.He will answer to his creator,RIP though.
You definitely know very little about MJ’s business if you are counting Weizman as betrayer. MJ as everybody else should have more “betrayers” like him around.
Very good and loyal lawyer. RIP Howard....
But feeling really sorry for such uninformed individuals like you.

Last edited:
Reactions
39,288 196 347
Alleybux
Wow, I didn't know that he was sick. May he Rest In Peace. My condolences to his family and loved ones.

MJ's associates, collaborators and employees are dying out.

The Cops Kept Me From Having A Signature
Reactions
14,910 250 226
Alleybux
Very sad. Weitzman was around in the '90s and provided that much-needed context to the current BS. He was also featured in those E! TV reenactments of the 2005 case.

Reactions
6,915 494 1,107
Alleybux
Wow, I didn't know that he was sick. May he Rest In Peace. My condolences to his family and loved ones.

MJ's associates, collaborators and employees are dying out.
Most of them are not young chickens anymore plus illnesses happen at any age. Except Frank DiLeo most of them could retired while ago. Hopefully they have some protégés who they train well to continue good job. For sure Howard Weitzman had one...

Soaked in Soul
Reactions
39,370 1,181 1,380
Alleybux
RIP to Howard, this is a true shocker - I came on here after seeing Prince's post.

Michael's associates, employees and the like for sure are dying out - Howard was a force to be reckoned with post Michael's death in the last decade.

Michael Jackson’s Housewife
Reactions
19,281 558 447
Alleybux
Michael is Innocent
Reactions
25,668 627 726
Alleybux
I have no tears to shed for him.My feelings against those who betrayed MJ,runs deep.He will answer to his creator,RIP though.

agree!! I don’t either. I didn’t trust him at all.
I'm sure I have no idea what either of you are talking about. Perhaps you have him mixed up with someone else....like Brian Oxman, for example??

Anyway, this is the condolence message from John Branca and the Estate team:

“We are heartbroken at the passing of our friend and colleague Howard Weitzman. Howard has always been a relentless fighter for righteous causes and ferociously fought for Michael during his lifetime and after. He has been an integral part of the Estate team. Howard brought more than just his skills as a brilliant lawyer to the team; he had the uncanny ability to find ways to resolve issues outside of the courtroom – a skill not all litigators possess. And one of the truly amazing things about Howard was how he could make anyone he met – whether they were on the same side as him or opposing him – feel like a respected colleague and his friend. It is his friendship we will miss most of all.”

Listed at the top of Mr. Weitzman's achievements in representative matters:

• The representation of The Estate of Michael Jackson in numerous litigation matters, including a lawsuit against Lloyds of London seeking to recover proceeds from a cancellation insurance policy covering Michael Jackson’s planned “This Is It” concert tour and disputes arising out of the exploitation of Mr. Jackson’s intellectual property. Mr. Weitzman provides strategic support for the Estate on an ongoing basis with respect to a variety of legal and business issues, including the administration of the Estate, the handling of creditors’ claims and the restructuring of debt obligations.

Reactions
120 4
Alleybux
he had the uncanny ability to find ways to resolve issues outside of the courtroom - a skill not all litigators possess.
With all due respect, this is the same guy who wanted to negotiate a settlement before the September 14 lawsuit was filed because "we'll all make a lot of money."

His knowledge with regard to the 2005 case was also VERY poor. For instance, he said:

He [Gavin] gave the first story, which was there were five molestations. Then he gave a different story to the Department of Social Services and said nothing happened. Then he gave a third story to the lawyers. And then he got up and testified that it happened twice.

Trending Threads

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Overweight women not being attracted to and clowning overweight men
Male or female, you can't fat shame others when you're doing the same yourself. You can't ask for what you can't give. And yeah, I've seen both...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
YG’s estimated plans for BLACKPINK this 2021: - June: Lisa’s Solo - October: BLACKPINK 3rd Mini Album *activities are assumptions Sales...
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Watch Thread
This guy breaks down a lot of racial themes in the show and as you can see by this video, he's making folks mad.
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
Why the connection between fitness and veganism and self hate? Those are the people who think they are superior to others. Not all but a lot.
Is John Boyega dating Love and Hip Hop New York star Maggie Carrie?
Right only weirdos take pictures like that You wish you had a picture with him like that. Lol
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Our prayers have been answered!!! Take that f’ing beany off Henry! :ROFLMAO: You know he'll just wear a new MT cap right? We'll see more than...
New $3,000 child tax credit to start payments in July, IRS says
Exactly and the money isnt coming from the air, us single folks putting into this Im taxed 800-1000 some bi weekly Its bullshit And didn't get any...
Latin America Music Tea Thread
Um, what the hell is going on in here?!!? :joy: :joy::joy:
Top Bottom