HTGAWM 5x03 - “The Baby was never dead” 10-11-18

Reactions
328,042 9,528 1,902
Alleybux
Catching up with this in the UK. Always late lol

That Gabs boy, Rome Flynn, seems to be comfortable with gay roles.

I first saw him on Drumline a new beat in which he had a very steamy on screen gay kiss with another very good looking black dude.

He was also flirting with a guy on haves and have not...

His mom is very stunning black woman but as someone said he loves himself a lot too. He also has a daughter.

Looking fwd to seeing how his character develops.
Don’t get your hopes up sis

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
Lol At referring to me as a man, because you think that's triggering for me. Yes CUNTRUM in response to your MANTRUM comment which is indicative...
OFFICAL BLACK GAMERS THREAD
I gotta admit... I’d let Joe Gardner hit too. Does anyone know if he’s still with Liz?
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
She’s poor and needs money. That’s it. She’s a hustler . Don’t be fooled . So I heard,but casting herself isn’t the way to go,she’s good...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
It's sad how little faith I have in this comeback It was the daft punk for me
Black People, We Are Something Else.... LMAOOOOOO
Or the picture, and if somebody's extra they want the specific piece with either more or less icing.
Phaedra Made Her Debut On WWHL And Nobody Watched
BITCH, i still want her to come back! I just don't care about WWHL. This! I want Phaedra, Sheree and NeNe back!
You Eating Watermelon With Jerk Chicken?
Doesn't look like traditional jerk chicken but I can see why the watermelon (sans jerk sauce) is there. Balance or tamper the spicy with the...
Why Do Democrats Infantilize Us So Much
You stated that black suburbs were terrible. Do you have a source for this?I lived in black suburban, gated community townhouses in ATL. It...
The Last Letter From Your Lover | Official Trailer | Netflix & Discussion Thread
I’ll def be watching, I love love stories but don’t rly watch them anymore because that was a thing one of my best friends and I did but when she...
Top Bottom