UPDATE HTGAWM 6B predictions (contains mid-season finale spoilers)

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,853 459 79
Alleybux
I don't understand why we are supposed to care about Sam? Like wasn't he a dirty dick cheater AND an ACTUAL MURDERER? (A child murderer by proxy as well)
Why Pete thought bringing in a family for his ass was a good idea is beyond me. There's no reason in the world why the wife who got cheated and the son who got abandoned would be fighting for revenge.Their scenes with Annalise are beyond cringe-worthy. Viola pretty much posted a spoiler but I guess ABC doesn't care anymore.
kanye-west-shrug-1.jpg

I stay about a bag
Reactions
181,444 3,537 1,981
Alleybux
Why Pete thought bringing in a family for his ass was a good idea is beyond me. There's no reason in the world why the wife who got cheated and the son who got abandoned would be fighting for revenge.Their scenes with Annalise are beyond cringe-worthy. Viola pretty much posted a spoiler but I guess ABC doesn't care anymore.
kanye-west-shrug-1.jpg
The man been dead to the burned bed for 3 seasons and Pete still drudging up Sam's unformed face like we cared the first time. In real life Gabriel would have to at least accept his father was simply a piece of shit to everyone in his life, including Annalise and his sidepieces.

How does the Gabriel actor fair with scenes opposite Anna Mae, compared to Alfie?

And what spoiler?

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,853 459 79
Alleybux
The man been dead to the burned bed for 3 seasons and Pete still drudging up Sam's unformed face like we cared the first time. In real life Gabriel would have to at least accept his father was simply a piece of shit to everyone in his life, including Annalise and his sidepieces.

How does the Gabriel actor fair with scenes opposite Anna Mae, compared to Alfie?

And what spoiler?
Gabriel's acting is pretty bland and he doesn't mesh well with any of the characters. He definitely does not have the organic chemistry with Viola the way Alfie did.

The woman in the picture plays Sam's first wife. She was in a couple of episodes early in the season. The way the mid-season finale ended left it open to who Gabriel has been in contact with. Now that we know Vivian will be back it kind of puts everything together.

Last edited:
I stay about a bag
Reactions
181,444 3,537 1,981
Alleybux
Gabriel's acting is pretty bland and he doesn't mesh well with any of the characters. He definitely does not have the organic chemistry with Viola the way Alfie did.

The woman in the picture plays Sam's first wife. She was in a couple of episodes early in the season. The way the mid-season finale ended left it open to who Gabriel has been in contact with. Now that we know Vivian will be back it kind of puts everything together.
I can already tell this plot line is unbelievable because what Black woman is captain save-a-hoing a dead white man's memory when he cheated on her (with Annalise) and left her for dead with their kid for a while?

Even Anna never cared enough for his ass. I mean she watched him die practically and didn't GAF.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,853 459 79
Alleybux
I can already tell this plot line is unbelievable because what Black woman is captain save-a-hoing a dead white man's memory when he cheated on her (with Annalise) and left her for dead with their kid for a while?

Even Anna never cared enough for his ass. I mean she watched him die practically and didn't GAF.

Here are the highlights of her appearance.
  • Vivian went up to Anna's job to talk about how she stole her man and that Sam wanted to take her back after he found out about Gabriel.
  • She told Annalise that Sam was like magic and that she felt it to.
  • Despite being abandoned Sam confided in Vivian about Sam Jr dying and he left his therapy session tapes with Annnalise to her.
It's just gets worse from there. There's a lot of re-writing history to make Sam the victim.

I stay about a bag
Reactions
181,444 3,537 1,981
Alleybux
Here are the highlights of her appearance.
  • Vivian went up to Anna's job to talk about how she stole her man and that Sam wanted to take her back after he found out about Gabriel.
  • She told Annalise that Sam was like magic and that she felt it to.
  • Despite being abandoned Sam confided in Vivian about Sam Jr dying and he left his therapy session tapes with Annnalise to her.
It's just gets worse from there. There's a lot of re-writing history to make Sam the victim.
idek how to process this garbage. take it to the landfill!!!

pete better be jobless forever. viola better put a new meaning to blackball.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,853 459 79
Alleybux
Not really a spoiler but apparently the TCAs were today. There was nothing said about the show other than it comes back April 2nd and ends May 14th. Cast wise just Jack and Conrad were there.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,853 459 79
Alleybux
Sigh...I really want to know why Pete is wasting time on this. Honestly I really want to know.
upload_2020-1-9_20-16-47.png

Connor's parents will be back too. :nah
ENWmYM9UwAAevEo.jpg

upload_2020-1-9_20-14-17.png

Witchy-ass? No wonder ABC and Viola barely promoted the show.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Looking sharper than a set of Ginsu knives
Reactions
114,112 879 378
Alleybux
Spoiler: Gabe did it.

Lock his ass up!

I was trying to remember where I have seen the actress who played Vivian before and boom....YELP!

She was part of the real actors read Yelp reviews. I need to find it again those videos were hilarious.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,853 459 79
Alleybux
Spoiler: Gabe did it.

Lock his ass up!

I was trying to remember where I have seen the actress who played Vivian before and boom....YELP!

She was part of the real actors read Yelp reviews. I need to find it again those videos were hilarious.
He needs to be locked up for what he did to his mom's boyfriend. I think the Castillos will be responsible for Asher's death like everything else :twitcyI wish Vivian was an old friend or colleague of Annalise's. :no2

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,853 459 79
Alleybux
Sam will be back :rolleyes2 More flashbacks that no one asked for... Watch Pete have Sam alive or some idiotic shit. Watch her "funeral" include Sam trashing her.:err:no2

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200113-175039_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200113-175039_Instagram.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

atx

Reactions
8,286 132 16
Alleybux
Seriously? Is he mad at abc or something, makes no sense he can’t focus on finishing a story.

Sam will be back :rolleyes2 More flashbacks that no one asked for... Watch Pete have Sam alive or some idiotic shit. Watch her "funeral" include Sam trashing her.:err:no2

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,853 459 79
Alleybux
Seriously? Is he mad at abc or something, makes no sense he can’t focus on finishing a story.
:no2 He's beyond obsessed with Sam. There's only 6 episodes left to wrap all this shit up an he's wasting time with irreverent characters and plots. Robert, Sam, Vivian, etc...:rolleyes2 I just hope that Pete had the sense to call Famke and not for some bs.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,853 459 79
Alleybux
EPFbRqlXUAAWBWU.jpg

83102219_1418717728307617_2040453758768381952_n.jpg

83030647_1418717721640951_90366979491233792_n.jpg

EPFut9oUwAANEzH.jpg

EPFbSGJX4AIiaAV.jpg

Here's a video

Final read through..Looks for Famke...sees a bunch of people I don't know or don't care about.

I saw this on Instagram and the man next her is an extra. I'm fresh out of predictions but it's great to see Viola wearing her natural hair looking like a million bucks! :grinning:

Last edited:
Reactions
3,796 205 94
Alleybux
Annaliese will fake her death.
Wes will be revealed to have faked his death too (his death never sat well with me, it seemed like a set up).
Laurel and her eyebrows will return for a few episodes and Annaliese will kill her in order to protect herself and the others.
Laurel killed her mother and placed her son in a foster home.
Connor faked his panic/heart attack to stall time.
Gabriel killed Asher through blunt force.
Oliver will take the blame and either get sent to jail or off himself.
Michaela will reconcile with her father and learn about her birth mother.
Famke will return for a final send off to Annaliese.
Gabriel will get taken down by Tegan.
The series ends with Annaliese, Tegan, Wes, Michaela, and Connor going into hiding and going their separate ways.
Annaliese and Wes will search for Christopher.
Frank and Bonnie will get together.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,853 459 79
Alleybux
Someone took this picture of filming on 2/6 and they appear to be at the court house. I believe they are wrapping things up today :cry:
EQH2BuXWsAwUfED

upload_2020-2-7_17-42-44.png

80757191_1429028950609828_935170115853352960_n.jpg

84728561_1429028960609827_7579764657712267264_n.jpg

84470724_1429028993943157_6895647998924029952_n.jpg

Violas post about Liza was so sweet. :cry

My final prediction is that the funeral is imagined. The ending will show Annalise beating the charges (Sam, etc) and getting her happy ending.

Last edited:
Don't fuck with me fellas!
Reactions
108,795 706 177
Alleybux
Someone took this picture of filming on 2/6 and they appear to be at the court house. I believe they are wrapping things up today :cry:

Violas post about Liza was so sweet. :cry

My final prediction is that the funeral is imagined. The ending will show Annalise beating the charges (Sam, etc) and getting her happy ending.
I don't think the funeral is imagined but staged. Alfred has been filming at the location they use for Middleton law school last week.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,853 459 79
Alleybux
I don't think the funeral is imagined but staged. Alfred has been filming at the location they use for Middleton law school last week.
I saw those clips but I'm still not sold that it was taking place in real life .

We can both agree that Annalise is alive in well. I do wonder if Pete was actually planning to go through will killing her off :disdain

Last edited:
Anna Mae
Reactions
118,853 459 79
Alleybux
Since Liza already wrapped, I guess my Bonnalise ship won't be happening...:confounded:.

Well, I hope Bonnie got her happy
ending.
:Cry Me If Evalise doesn't happen or we dont see Eve again. I read that Famke was in Beverly Hills a few days ago so I hope that's why....

Liza is by far the best actor on the show after Viola. It's a shame that this season is lacking in quality AK/Bonnie scenes. Their scenes are always a joy to watch. I love Bonbon

Reactions
108,795 706 177
Alleybux
I saw those clips but I'm still not sold that it was taking place in real life .

We can both agree that Annalise is alive in well. I do wonder if Pete was actually planning to go through will killing her off :disdain
Hard to tell because killing her off and teasing to is equally stupid and perfectly in line with his plot choices.

I can't figure out why would Annalise imagine or dream her own funeral with a bunch of random people and Wes. But i can see her staging her death and how Wes would fit into it.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,853 459 79
Alleybux
Hard to tell because killing her off and teasing to is equally stupid and perfectly in line with his plot choices.

I can't figure out why would Annalise imagine or dream her own funeral with a bunch of random people and Wes. But i can see her staging her death and how Wes would fit into it.
Good points but the clips of clean shaven Wes riding his bike on campus looked very nostalgic/dream like to me. Reminds me of season 1.

Last edited:
Reactions
108,795 706 177
Alleybux
Good points but the clips of clean shaven Wes riding his bike on campus looked very nostalgic/dream like to me. Reminds me of season 1.
He is also wearing the same outfit from the flash forward.
It's hard to tell how the footage will look in the show because it was shot early in the morning (the best lighting for filming/photography) but they tend to tweak that a lot. As is it looks a lot like the flash back scenes they did after he was killed off.
I've noticed it even in some promo shots that look perfectly lit only for those same scenes ending up looking very dark once the show airs.
It's impossible to tell what other scenes he shot because we only know about those shot outdoors on location. The shooting also appears to have happened around his schedule so it's impossible to tell how much and for what episodes he shot. He was recording voice overs in London for the Brazilian movie he has coming out this year and got the lead in the London's Globe production of Romeo and Juliet ... meaning he wasn't exactly sitting on his ass waiting for Pete to give him a call just before he was spotted in L.A. Pete says he will have a prominent role in the remaining episodes which in my opinion rules out an imaginary scene.

At this point i suspect Annalise (helped by Wes) stages her death to uncover a conspiracy (the Castillos and the governor) against her and comes back once the conspiracy is revealed.
Annalise's natural hair look is also interesting. It hints at Annalise "changing" in some way. It reminded me of the scene in S1 where Ophelia scolds her for making up the Annalise persona as if there was something wrong with Anna Mae.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Clydiva really does do bipolar things. Manic one moment and depressive the next.. In her manic moments anybody can get it. When she was upset...
Father, stepmother charged with capital murder in MS baby's death
Audrey nem on Facebook talking BIG shit again. Saying the "dots are connecting" and its a shame what "they" tried to do to Kia... Im assuming...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
we don't care what he wears You don’t care what he wears , well I guess you are a mop groupie . Sux for your. you got your panties all up in a...
Birkin Bags & Baby Mommas Are Ruining The BlK Community (IAmEloho)
When people make these “thought provoking” videos are they speaking on celebrities or everyday people? I’m doing something right bc my age mates...
Racist Customer Dies After Being Punched By Worker Who Was Called The N-word
He could still be alive if he made better choices...words can have consequences. He was 77 anyway, if it wasn't the punch it was gone be something...
Courtney Stodden: Teigen DM'd me that she cant wait for me to die
Got away with calling an innocent Black girl a c you next tuesday. She DISGUSTS me That was The Onion’s tweet...
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
There is a lot to unpack here on this topic. First of all, I think just by looking at professional decorum of helping professionals, like coaches...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Parks nose must be so fucking dirty from being up joe's swamp ass 10 minutes into the pod already.
Meet Luna The Black Panther, Become Bestfriend With A Rottweiler Dog Named Venza
Awwwww my heart just melted, I just love animals, they are amazing.
Top Bottom