UPDATE HTGAWM 6B predictions (contains mid-season finale spoilers)

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
It looks like Viola and Aja are still filming based on Viola's social media?
I think they wrapped things up before the show's party last night. I figured something was up when Aja was the only one without a series wrap post from Viola.

upload_2020-2-9_16-6-4.png

EQNQkjXXYAAx1Bg

This was from 2/7.

I saw this picture on Social Media as well (I'm assuming this is from this season). I don't believe that Annalise dies so maybe Viola's last scene is some type of flash foward?
EQSKptXWsAAXhUL

Last edited:
Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
Apparently the pic from my last post was from a photo shoot taken in November. I saw the pic come up in my news feed. These pictures pretty much look the same as the shoot taken in the summer :talktohand but Karla is a part of it. No new pics were taken of Bonnie, Frank, Nate, or Asher so I don't think it's "significant" other than Laurel coming back. They have Viola looking like a serial killer though. :no2

Reactions
158,133 2,098 408
Alleybux
I honestly haven’t seen this show in a few seasons & have no idea outside of the promos but is AL really dead & ol dude that was “killed” a couple seasons back was @ the funeral?

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
I honestly haven’t seen this show in a few seasons & have no idea outside of the promos but is AL really dead & ol dude that was “killed” a couple seasons back was @ the funeral?
As of the mid season finale Annalise is still alive so we have not seen her "funeral" in real time or have been shown a body. Just a clip of Wes supposedly getting up to speak after a remark of how this person has known Annalise for a long time. Pete has been coy about her "death" all season. His latest comments say that she will die but then again we all do... :unsure: The 3 main theories are that AK faked her death and so did Wes, she is dreaming it, or she dies of old age with Alfred playing Christopher.

Last edited:
Don't fuck with me fellas!
Reactions
108,738 706 176
Alleybux
Apparently then show ends with a twist about Sam & Frank.:expressionless: :no2

This comes from the cast interviews below. I only watched Violas so I'll take his word for it.
How to Get Away with Murder
Annalise said what needed to be said about Sam
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I don't really understand the point of focusing on Sam and Frank in the final episode arc of the show to begin with. If there's one thing the final episodes don't need is a Sam-Frank big twist since both exhausted their relevance to the story back in S2. The Sam-Frank twists or better their ramifications were arguably among the worst executed in the shows run.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
Annalise said what needed to be said about Sam
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I don't really understand the point of focusing on Sam and Frank in the final episode arc of the show to begin with. If there's one thing the final episodes don't need is a Sam-Frank big twist since both exhausted their relevance to the story back in S2. The Sam-Frank twists or better their ramifications were arguably among the worst executed in the shows run.
:no2 This shit makes 0 sense. Pure bullshit!

Reactions
72,153 331 73
Alleybux
I haven't watched since Snorel had her baby in the elevator but I can't believe they are going to kill or "kill" off Annelise.

Can't imagine what they have done that would make a Sam and Frank centered ending worth watching.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
I haven't watched since Snorel had her baby in the elevator but I can't believe they are going to kill or "kill" off Annelise.

Can't imagine what they have done that would make a Sam and Frank centered ending worth watching.
Not a damn thing! Pete just won't let Sam die. I listened to some of the clips and the man actually said he wanted to answer some questions but leave others open so that the audience can make up their own mind.
giphy.webp

atx

Reactions
8,260 132 16
Alleybux
I swear this man should never be given a show again. No one cares about Sam. How to get away with killing a hit show.
Not a damn thing! Pete just won't let Sam die. I listened to some of the clips and the man actually said he wanted to answer some questions but leave others open so that the audience can make up their own mind.
giphy.webp

Reactions
42,923 840 443
Alleybux
No one gives a fuck about Sam. It's bad enough having Laurel forced on us for the past 3 seasons, and Sam's secret son and ex wife popping up on a mission to find Sam's killer in season 5. Like why tf does he keep centering annoying and dead muthafuckas? Are Same and Frank brothers, cousins, etc. who cares.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
No one gives a fuck about Sam. It's bad enough having Laurel forced on us for the past 3 seasons, and Sam's secret son and ex wife popping up on a mission to find Sam's killer in season 5. Like why tf does he keep centering annoying and dead muthafuckas? Are Same and Frank brothers, cousins, etc. who cares.

I'm actually starting to believe that this "twist " will be that Sam is alive or some idiotic shit. Pete said that the last three episodes have a major twist that relates back to season one. The Sam episode will be episode 13 and the synopsis of 12 includes Gabriel's theory on how he died. :eyeroll

Reactions
108,738 706 176
Alleybux
I just hope it will not be "it's all her fault" reprise as it appears to be. So much of what is being implied about the remaining episodes feels like recycled ideas that bombed the first time around - but I'm not sure because on the other hand it seems as if they loaded the episodes with a lot of parallel plots so i still have some hope that it will be all right overall.

it’s been fun girls
Reactions
28,166 1 1
Alleybux
I’m watching episode 6 right now (for the hundredth time) and I noticed a few things:

1. Was AK’s house bugged? Was she recording her convo w/ Nate? She got him to confess to beard guy’s murder out loud and kept repeating that she’s the only one who didn’t kill anyone. It sounded like she was trying to clear her name.

2. When they were FaceTiming Laurel, Asher wasn’t in the frame. I don’t think she knew he was in the room and if she did she might’ve outted him.

3. When Nate said they were having the affair before Sam and Lila. She was so upset when she found out that I forgot AK was cheating on Sam the whole time LMAO

4. She left the voicemail on her mother’s phone the same way she left the voicemail on Sams phone the night he was killed: to cover her tracks. People might think she had a change of heart, left anyway and died on the private jet to see her mother. (I think AK faked her death)

5. I said before that I believe Oliver is an informant too (along with Gabriel!). I think he hit Asher (with the intent to kill) to prevent him from accidentally saying anything that could out him too.

I’m starting to think AK might’ve planned this from the start? She was always 2 steps ahead of them anyway.

I hope they don’t leave any loose ends! I’m thinking AK worked with Laurel the entire time. AK helped her take down her father and I’m return, Laurel gave her the money to start her new life. AK was hardest on Laurel from the beginning and probably so that it wouldn’t look like they were in cahoots. Maybe they got rid of Wes together because they knew he was close to snitching and that would’ve ruined both of their plans? Maybe she had the baby for AK to raise????

I’m rambling but there’s so much on my mind lol. I can’t wait to see how this plays out

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
Episode 14 is called "Annalise Keating is Dead". :CryI refuse to believe it!
Annalise’s murder trial has arrived, but Tegan’s history complicates her role as counsel. While Nate visits Jorge Castillo in prison with a proposition, news breaks about Xavier. Bonnie works to help Annalise use Hannah Keating’s past as blackmail.
Annalise Keating Is Dead

Reactions
108,738 706 176
Alleybux
Episode 14 is called "Annalise Keating is Dead". :CryI refuse to believe it!
Annalise’s murder trial has arrived, but Tegan’s history complicates her role as counsel. While Nate visits Jorge Castillo in prison with a proposition, news breaks about Xavier. Bonnie works to help Annalise use Hannah Keating’s past as blackmail.
Annalise Keating Is Dead
Also according to ABC's press shots of the episode on that page, this is Aja Naomi King
154720_00665-900x0.jpg

Reactions
108,738 706 176
Alleybux
Turns out Pete wasn't kidding when asking people on twitter how to end the show:
‘How To Get Away With Murder’: Annalise Could Be Alive — Creator Says – Hollywood Life
There are a lot of questions surrounding the beloved characters of How To Get Away With Murder, and creator Pete Nowalk is ready to answer them all. The midseason finale featured a number of shocking moments: Asher is dead, Connor and Michaela have been arrested for his murder, Annalise is MIA, and Wes is alive! Given the fact that Wes was killed off in season 3 but is very much alive in the flash-forward, HollywoodLife asked Nowalk about whether or not Annalise could still be alive.

“Anything is possible,” Nowalk told HollywoodLife at the How To Get Away With Murder series wrap event. “I’ve read a lot of theories about that. Obviously, I love twists from this show and sometimes I actually work off the twist that the fans have come up with. I actually think they did inspire this one with Annalise being dead. So, of course, it’s possible. We’ll find out by the end. I won’t leave you hanging.”

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
Turns out Pete wasn't kidding when asking people on twitter how to end the show:
‘How To Get Away With Murder’: Annalise Could Be Alive — Creator Says – Hollywood Life[/QUOTE
This is why I don't take anything this man says seriously. He stays talking out both sides of his mouth.

It's interesting ABC is isn't even showing the #whokilledAnnalise tag anymore.

So much of this show we come up with on the fly in the writers’ room. I think it actually allows us to keep surprising the audience because we’re surprising ourselves. Nothing was planned from the beginning. I would love to say I planned everything, but I will say I’m really shocked by how much it seems like we’ve planned certain things and I hope you all agree when you watch it.”
The delusion
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions
108,738 706 176
Alleybux
This is why I don't take anything this man says seriously. He stays talking out both sides of his mouth.

It's interesting ABC is isn't even showing the #whokilledAnnalise tag anymore.

The delusion
tenor.gif
He once said he has no control over the promos and hashtags - that's all in the hands of the network - so they literally mean nothing. Their only purpose is creating hype. Annalise dying keeps making less sense with each episode.
I don't think Viola would call Annalise dying the perfect send off because she's been consistently team "happy ending" since at least S3.

It's been odd where they've been going with the ending of the series. It really is no different than any other season. I mean the synopsis for episode 14 says they're using Hanna's past to black mail her, meaning the big twist will be more likely than not pointless. I guess Hanna is feeding some evidence to the FBI and Annalise will pressure her into withdrawing that. This is painfully stupid because Hannah knows shit anyway.
I realized killing off Asher is the same - i keep trying to figure out how exactly his murder persuaded Annoying and Annoyinger to cooperate with the feds. Except assorted characters stating that 3 times per episode there's really nothing to it. The feds may have picked some random evidence tying them to any of the crimes and the story line would remain identical. It actually makes them look dumb as fuck - how would they not have figured out whomever killed Asher is working against Annalise and by extension them. Asher was trying to get them to confess while Anna was never mentioned meaning she had no motive and they know she doesn't do or order murders. When you start thinking about it is laughably stupid.

We've seen the leaked footage and pics from the filming so we know Anna is winning her case - which was always gonna happen so not much of a spoiler there anyway. This also means she's alive and well in the final episode. I think it's also safe to assume there's no who killed Annalise mystery as we only have 3 episodes left.

It's also obvious at this point that Laurel is with Wes as they're obviously reappearing together. They've also left a hint as to how he may fit in - they're trying to make Anna an arsonist by tying her to the fire Ophelia started (they probably got this information from Hannah) and to the fire at the Keating house - Wes will probably emerge as the star witness there to save the day (she was protecting him, now he's protecting her).
Whatever that funeral is it has to be something really stupid. The dream/imagination theory makes no sense to me because why would her imagination produce a funeral with a bunch of random people and Wes? Even if they wanted to sold that as Anna's actual funeral why not pack it with familiar faces? I think whatever it is, it's a red herring in the sense that it will not be really important in the large scheme of things.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
According to this article Famke will be back

Famke Janssen will return in one of the last two episodes of How to Get Away With Murder season 6.
Famke Janssen could be making one last appearance on How to Get Away with Murder season 6. Her character will reportedly help Annalise Keating (played by Viola Davis) in her legal challenges.

Janssen plays Eve Rothlow on the popular ABC legal drama. The character first appeared in the second season, where she was revealed to be a former lover of Annalise. The former X-Men star became a fan favorite on the series because of her chemistry with Viola Davis.

When Janssen first became part of the TV series, creator Pete Nowalk praised the energy she provided to her character. He said that the Dutch actress made the series “lighter and less heavy.”

How to Get Away with Murder season 6 will air its next episode on Thursday, April 30. The series finale will follow two weeks later on May 14.
https://micky.com.au/how-to-get-away-with-murder-season-6-to-welcomes-famke-janssen-back/

Given all the Eve talk I'm hopeful this is true. The synopsis of episode 14 sets it up perfectly for Famke to return. Plus she was in LA during the finale.

Last edited:
Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
Ya'll these idiots may have revealed who dies or at least got shot at the courthouse..They posted the promo today and later it took it down.
Looks like Bonnie :frown
8qoj4b5hk7y41.jpg

Pete also posted a deleted scene where Connor has a nightmare about Asher faking his death.:

Last edited:

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
I wonder if she ever complained about a leak from the sealing over a leak from the ceiling case. It could happen.
My Jazzy Life
Guess how made his way to be inventory in the AlleyMart.... Craig Richie De’Priest Dukes! He said he on his grind & y’all gonna pay him for his...
This is why Black Men want wives...
Maybe you should hop over to reddit. Oh wait, they don't care for your black kangs over there either. Click on a different thread next time since...
YouTuber IamChelsieJanea
What’s up with the extra light concealer. Her old method is better
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
This ain't funny ...but it is:sob: It’s that heifer on the megaphone then “USE NHEEGROW” :joy::joy:
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Someone stated that we drool over what Catherine wears and/or pictures and not Nutmeg’s. Hell if nutmeg took a cute picture of herself let alone...
Am I Wrong For Laughing At My Cousin's Weight Gain And School Problems?
Ok but what did the older cousin do to you tho? You're gloating over her that's kinda fucked Your cousin could lose weight and finish college...
MsNaz2u - Seasoning 40 - She Said I Do! Mr. and Mrs. Chickenman tie the knot on his day off.
Kerina doesn’t visit the house, meet up with her anywhere, nor invite her the kids’dem over. She knows they’re destructive. I don’t think she’d...
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
This video here just proves that this MF was not born in '91! Ain't no way! Lmao cause I was born in 92 and he reminds me so much of my ghetto...
Cashier Arrested After Hitting Disruptive Customer With A Full Wine Bottle
Why come behind from a plastic barrier to hit someone with a bottle?That's where he fucked up. You don't come from your place of protection to...
Top Bottom