Quantcast

UPDATE HTGAWM 6B predictions (contains mid-season finale spoilers)

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
Viola accurately representing everyone's reaction every time Sam shows up in the show
154646_20571-900x0.jpg

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,899 5,783 517
Alleybux
Viola accurately representing everyone's reaction every time Sam shows up in the show
154646_20571-900x0.jpg
:LOL: Accurate. I've never seen somebody beat a dead horse as much as Pete does with Sam flashback's.. Even when the show's ending. :twitcy
bert_eyes.gif

Last edited:

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,899 5,783 517
Alleybux
Episode 14 is called "Annalise Keating is Dead". :CryI refuse to believe it!
Annalise’s murder trial has arrived, but Tegan’s history complicates her role as counsel. While Nate visits Jorge Castillo in prison with a proposition, news breaks about Xavier. Bonnie works to help Annalise use Hannah Keating’s past as blackmail.
Annalise Keating Is Dead

GrahamCracker

Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
Episode 14 is called "Annalise Keating is Dead". :CryI refuse to believe it!
Annalise’s murder trial has arrived, but Tegan’s history complicates her role as counsel. While Nate visits Jorge Castillo in prison with a proposition, news breaks about Xavier. Bonnie works to help Annalise use Hannah Keating’s past as blackmail.
Annalise Keating Is Dead
Also according to ABC's press shots of the episode on that page, this is Aja Naomi King
154720_00665-900x0.jpg

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,899 5,783 517
Alleybux
Also according to ABC's press shots of the episode on that page, this is Aja Naomi King
154720_00665-900x0.jpg
How ghetto...I guess all young black women look the same to whoever uploaded those pictures. :no2

She is spot on for a younger Brandy though.

Last edited:

GrahamCracker

Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
Turns out Pete wasn't kidding when asking people on twitter how to end the show:
‘How To Get Away With Murder’: Annalise Could Be Alive — Creator Says – Hollywood Life
There are a lot of questions surrounding the beloved characters of How To Get Away With Murder, and creator Pete Nowalk is ready to answer them all. The midseason finale featured a number of shocking moments: Asher is dead, Connor and Michaela have been arrested for his murder, Annalise is MIA, and Wes is alive! Given the fact that Wes was killed off in season 3 but is very much alive in the flash-forward, HollywoodLife asked Nowalk about whether or not Annalise could still be alive.

“Anything is possible,” Nowalk told HollywoodLife at the How To Get Away With Murder series wrap event. “I’ve read a lot of theories about that. Obviously, I love twists from this show and sometimes I actually work off the twist that the fans have come up with. I actually think they did inspire this one with Annalise being dead. So, of course, it’s possible. We’ll find out by the end. I won’t leave you hanging.”

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,899 5,783 517
Alleybux
Turns out Pete wasn't kidding when asking people on twitter how to end the show:
‘How To Get Away With Murder’: Annalise Could Be Alive — Creator Says – Hollywood Life[/QUOTE
This is why I don't take anything this man says seriously. He stays talking out both sides of his mouth.

It's interesting ABC is isn't even showing the #whokilledAnnalise tag anymore.

So much of this show we come up with on the fly in the writers’ room. I think it actually allows us to keep surprising the audience because we’re surprising ourselves. Nothing was planned from the beginning. I would love to say I planned everything, but I will say I’m really shocked by how much it seems like we’ve planned certain things and I hope you all agree when you watch it.”
The delusion
tenor.gif

Last edited:

GrahamCracker

Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
This is why I don't take anything this man says seriously. He stays talking out both sides of his mouth.

It's interesting ABC is isn't even showing the #whokilledAnnalise tag anymore.

The delusion
tenor.gif
He once said he has no control over the promos and hashtags - that's all in the hands of the network - so they literally mean nothing. Their only purpose is creating hype. Annalise dying keeps making less sense with each episode.
I don't think Viola would call Annalise dying the perfect send off because she's been consistently team "happy ending" since at least S3.

It's been odd where they've been going with the ending of the series. It really is no different than any other season. I mean the synopsis for episode 14 says they're using Hanna's past to black mail her, meaning the big twist will be more likely than not pointless. I guess Hanna is feeding some evidence to the FBI and Annalise will pressure her into withdrawing that. This is painfully stupid because Hannah knows sh!t anyway.
I realized killing off Asher is the same - i keep trying to figure out how exactly his murder persuaded Annoying and Annoyinger to cooperate with the feds. Except assorted characters stating that 3 times per episode there's really nothing to it. The feds may have picked some random evidence tying them to any of the crimes and the story line would remain identical. It actually makes them look dumb as fµck - how would they not have figured out whomever killed Asher is working against Annalise and by extension them. Asher was trying to get them to confess while Anna was never mentioned meaning she had no motive and they know she doesn't do or order murders. When you start thinking about it is laughably stupid.

We've seen the leaked footage and pics from the filming so we know Anna is winning her case - which was always gonna happen so not much of a spoiler there anyway. This also means she's alive and well in the final episode. I think it's also safe to assume there's no who killed Annalise mystery as we only have 3 episodes left.

It's also obvious at this point that Laurel is with Wes as they're obviously reappearing together. They've also left a hint as to how he may fit in - they're trying to make Anna an arsonist by tying her to the fire Ophelia started (they probably got this information from Hannah) and to the fire at the Keating house - Wes will probably emerge as the star witness there to save the day (she was protecting him, now he's protecting her).
Whatever that funeral is it has to be something really stupid. The dream/imagination theory makes no sense to me because why would her imagination produce a funeral with a bunch of random people and Wes? Even if they wanted to sold that as Anna's actual funeral why not pack it with familiar faces? I think whatever it is, it's a red herring in the sense that it will not be really important in the large scheme of things.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,899 5,783 517
Alleybux
According to this article Famke will be back

Famke Janssen will return in one of the last two episodes of How to Get Away With Murder season 6.
Famke Janssen could be making one last appearance on How to Get Away with Murder season 6. Her character will reportedly help Annalise Keating (played by Viola Davis) in her legal challenges.

Janssen plays Eve Rothlow on the popular ABC legal drama. The character first appeared in the second season, where she was revealed to be a former lover of Annalise. The former X-Men star became a fan favorite on the series because of her chemistry with Viola Davis.

When Janssen first became part of the TV series, creator Pete Nowalk praised the energy she provided to her character. He said that the Dutch actress made the series “lighter and less heavy.”

How to Get Away with Murder season 6 will air its next episode on Thursday, April 30. The series finale will follow two weeks later on May 14.
https://micky.com.au/how-to-get-away-with-murder-season-6-to-welcomes-famke-janssen-back/

Given all the Eve talk I'm hopeful this is true. The synopsis of episode 14 sets it up perfectly for Famke to return. Plus she was in LA during the finale.

Last edited:

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,899 5,783 517
Alleybux
Ya'll these idiots may have revealed who dies or at least got shot at the courthouse..They posted the promo today and later it took it down.
Looks like Bonnie :frown
8qoj4b5hk7y41.jpg

Pete also posted a deleted scene where Connor has a nightmare about Asher faking his death.:

Last edited: