HTGAWM: Annalise's final fate revealed

Anna Mae
Reactions
119,036 461 79
Alleybux
EYCXQSYX0AE82uq

EYHjlP3XQAAV3JG

tenor.gif

I thought this deserved it's on thread. I'm pissed that this was the only scene Pete brought Famke back for but I couldn't imagine any other character giving Annalise's eulogy. It's obvious that Annalise and Eve were the love's of each other's lives. Since Pete is leaving the hand holding to the viewers interpretation I like to think that they found their way back to eachother in the end.

Bonnie...:Cry

Apparently they had elderly makeup for Nate and Tegan but didn't show them for whatever reason

Last edited:
Mister Mega-Brain 3000
Reactions
136,562 826 316
Alleybux
I hate that they brought back the actor for Wes to play as his son in the future, along with that horrible accent. Smh, I watched the final six episodes expecting some twist that Wes was still alive all this time, but I guess he really did die. I stopped watching the show when he died, honestly. However, I’m glad that Annalise just passed away from hold age. Everyone looked horrible in the future, especially Michael with an A. Laurel looked the same age as Eve! Connor and Oliver just looked broke down and dusty. I guess it was those years of stress.

General Manager
Reactions
20,412 266 86
Alleybux
I was distraught when summertop died, but honestly she would’ve probably killed herself anyway... she’s been through so much. All that trauma and then two men she loved died right in front of her, I’m glad she got to rest.

Don't fuck with me fellas!
Reactions
108,814 706 177
Alleybux
Eve makes sense as the one giving the eulogy as she's known her for the longest and arguably best. It's why their scenes worked so well.

Also even at a hundred-ish Eve is still botoxed to the high heavens with the finest plastic surgeons and dermatologists at her disposal all of whom she banned from ever taking any of the kids as clients.

Anna Mae
Reactions
119,036 461 79
Alleybux
I wonder how vanessa and the kids are doing...we still dont even know if vanessa was pregnant or even real person....

giphy.gif
:Cry I heard they broke up 40 years ago but you didn't hear it from me. Eve certainly ain't thinking about them proclaiming her love for Annalise....again. To celebrate winning her case Annalise through Tegan a bone and went dancing with her once. I heard heard she waited for a kiss 10 years after the fact because she couldn't accept that Annalise didn't love her :sneaky: She debated going to the funeral but chose to not because of Eve. :disdain

:LOL:

But seriously though that's why why there should have been a present day scene between them...Obviously Famke was available to shoot at least during the finale.

Last edited:
A bad bitch ina real life
Reactions
997 6 2
Alleybux
I hate that they brought back the actor for Wes to play as his son in the future, along with that horrible accent. Smh, I watched the final six episodes expecting some twist that Wes was still alive all this time, but I guess he really did die. I stopped watching the show when he died, honestly. However, I’m glad that Annalise just passed away from hold age. Everyone looked horrible in the future, especially Michael with an A. Laurel looked the same age as Eve! Connor and Oliver just looked broke down and dusty. I guess it was those years of stress.

Looooooool to how you've describe everyone.
And I for the life of me couldn't figure out why Wes was back but that makes absolute sense he's "playing" his son. I mean the irony of it all I suppose.

I really missed his face tbh.

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

All these I hate my mama threads been breaking my heart lately
OP, you come off as if you lack emotional intelligence & empathy for others. This thread is not helpful at all. You’re telling people they’re...
Twitter suspends Spanish politician's account for saying "Men can't get pregnant"- flagged as...
This is scary and I don't think people are taking this seriously enough. This is opening pandora's box forreal. Facts are no longer acceptable...
Drew Sidora Mentors the young ladies
Seems like a good hearted person That is not gum in her mouth giving a speech...‍♀️
Nella Rose and Friends Discussion Thread
Instead of her lurking on LSA and posting some subliminal messages she could have educated herself on this issue. Obviously, some could say the...
Prince Harry on Dax Shepherd’s Arm Chair Expert podcast
But of course, that's what makes them incredibly interesting. Also, in order to work towards a better future, one has to understand the past...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I read somewhere that a Taurus will stay in a relationship regardless of whether or not they are happy and just hope it gets better. Yes, I am a...
How the heck do you get a guy to dm you back on instagram?
Well, I should clarify...I'm not saying he's a bad person because I know him but I would imagine that an Italian man athlete with 350K followers...
Would You Eat Somewhere That You Knew Had Roaches But Liked The Food ?
Recently found out one of my fave place to get wings had fuckin roaches & I haven’t been there since. I’m from the hood & have eaten at some wild...
Top Bottom