Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,955 5,785 517
Alleybux

EYCXQSYX0AE82uq

EYHjlP3XQAAV3JG

tenor.gif

I thought this deserved it's on thread. I'm pissed that this was the only scene Pete brought Famke back for but I couldn't imagine any other character giving Annalise's eulogy. It's obvious that Annalise and Eve were the love's of each other's lives. Since Pete is leaving the hand holding to the viewers interpretation I like to think that they found their way back to eachother in the end.

Bonnie...:Cry

Apparently they had elderly makeup for Nate and Tegan but didn't show them for whatever reason

Last edited:

TheLetterD

Fourth Letter of the Alphabet
Reaction score
Reactions
212,128 2,201 476
Alleybux
I hate that they brought back the actor for Wes to play as his son in the future, along with that horrible accent. Smh, I watched the final six episodes expecting some twist that Wes was still alive all this time, but I guess he really did die. I stopped watching the show when he died, honestly. However, I’m glad that Annalise just passed away from hold age. Everyone looked horrible in the future, especially Michael with an A. Laurel looked the same age as Eve! Connor and Oliver just looked broke down and dusty. I guess it was those years of stress.

OrangeGhost

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
89,482 946 148
Alleybux
I wonder how vanessa and the kids are doing...we still dont even know if vanessa was pregnant or even real person....

giphy.gif

nellyata

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,511 784 157
Alleybux
I was distraught when summertop died, but honestly she would’ve probably killed herself anyway... she’s been through so much. All that trauma and then two men she loved died right in front of her, I’m glad she got to rest.

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
Eve makes sense as the one giving the eulogy as she's known her for the longest and arguably best. It's why their scenes worked so well.

Also even at a hundred-ish Eve is still botoxed to the high heavens with the finest plastic surgeons and dermatologists at her disposal all of whom she banned from ever taking any of the kids as clients.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,955 5,785 517
Alleybux
I wonder how vanessa and the kids are doing...we still dont even know if vanessa was pregnant or even real person....

giphy.gif
:Cry I heard they broke up 40 years ago but you didn't hear it from me. Eve certainly ain't thinking about them proclaiming her love for Annalise....again. To celebrate winning her case Annalise through Tegan a bone and went dancing with her once. I heard heard she waited for a kiss 10 years after the fact because she couldn't accept that Annalise didn't love her :sneaky: She debated going to the funeral but chose to not because of Eve. :disdain

:LOL:

But seriously though that's why why there should have been a present day scene between them...Obviously Famke was available to shoot at least during the finale.

Last edited:

Ms Scorpio

A bad b!tch ina real life
Reaction score
Reactions
1,960 101 30
Alleybux
I hate that they brought back the actor for Wes to play as his son in the future, along with that horrible accent. Smh, I watched the final six episodes expecting some twist that Wes was still alive all this time, but I guess he really did die. I stopped watching the show when he died, honestly. However, I’m glad that Annalise just passed away from hold age. Everyone looked horrible in the future, especially Michael with an A. Laurel looked the same age as Eve! Connor and Oliver just looked broke down and dusty. I guess it was those years of stress.

Looooooool to how you've describe everyone.
And I for the life of me couldn't figure out why Wes was back but that makes absolute sense he's "playing" his son. I mean the irony of it all I suppose.

I really missed his face tbh.