Quantcast

HTGAWM Charlie Weber (Frank) & Liza Weil (Bonnie) Split.

MmmBop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,986 758 162
Alleybux
Charlie was only married for 1 year from 2015 to 2016. I wonder if they had an affair? According to the article they were both going through divorces around the same time.
“We will continue to support each other and will always love working together,” Charlie Weber tells PEOPLE

By
PATRICK GOMEZ
February 21, 2019 09:38 PM
How to Get Away with Murder costars Charlie Weber and Liza Weil are no longer a couple.

“Liza and I share an amazing relationship rooted in love and respect. That relationship has found its way back to the great friendship we’ve always had,” Weber, 40, says in an exclusive statement to PEOPLE.

“We will continue to support each other and will always love working together,” says the star.

RELATED: 13 Hollywood Couples Open Up About Why They Love (Or Hate) Working Together

Liza Weil and Charlie Weber
Sonia Recchia/WireImage
A rep for Weber confirmed exclusively to PEOPLE in June 2017 that the actor and his costar, 41, had been dating in the summer of 2016.
RELATED: All the Celebrity Couples Who’ve Already Called It Quits in 2019

Weber has said their relationship developed “naturally” after he and Weil both went through divorces around the same time.

“We’re very like-minded when it comes to our approach to acting,” Weber said on the Allegedly with Theo Von & Matthew Cole Weiss about a year into the relationship. “We’re two actors who are very dedicated to what they do and have a very easy time separating who we are and who we are as characters.”

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,813 779 167
Alleybux
Awww. I'm actually kinda sad. Bonnie Shmurda and White Jidenna together in real life. How could I not ship that fuckery lmao...

I need to catch up on HTGAWM. I'm sure y'all having fun in the threads without me...

RoseAngel

FallenAngel
Reaction score
Reactions
209,982 24,616 2,574
Alleybux
Wait...they both left relationships to be with each other?? A Mess....
Worse...both left their marriages. She was married for a decade and him for like a few months or so.

Her ex-husband is Paul Adelstein from Private Practice and Prison Break and they have a daughter.

Paul%20Adelstein.jpg

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
Charlie was only married for 1 year from 2015 to 2016. I wonder if they had an affair? According to the article they were both going through divorces around the same time.
“We will continue to support each other and will always love working together,” Charlie Weber tells PEOPLE

By
PATRICK GOMEZ
How to Get Away with Murder costars Charlie Weber and Liza Weil are no longer a couple.

“Liza and I share an amazing relationship rooted in love and respect. That relationship has found its way back to the great friendship we’ve always had,” Weber, 40, says in an exclusive statement to PEOPLE.

“We will continue to support each other and will always love working together,” says the star.

RELATED: 13 Hollywood Couples Open Up About Why They Love (Or Hate) Working Together

Sonia Recchia/WireImage
A rep for Weber confirmed exclusively to PEOPLE in June 2017 that the actor and his costar, 41, had been dating in the summer of 2016.

Weber has said their relationship developed “naturally” after he and Weil both went through divorces around the same time.

“We’re very like-minded when it comes to our approach to acting,” Weber said on the Allegedly with Theo Von & Matthew Cole Weiss about a year into the relationship. “We’re two actors who are very dedicated to what they do and have a very easy time separating who we are and who we are as characters.”

b!tch your characters kill people for stupid reasons, you better have an easy time separating yourselves from your characters.

Geecheelove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,955 799 80
Alleybux
WHHHAATT??!! I didnt even know they were together?! Oooh the mess

Charlie is so fahn to me...he could get it easily

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
I just find it silly how they both announced they started dating and that they broke up like it was a big deal. They think it will help the show's ratings?

Ultraviolet42

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
181,845 5,219 1,583
Alleybux

By
PATRICK GOMEZ

Sonia Recchia/WireImage

What? I did not know that Bonnie was getting to hit that in real life.