Quantcast

HTGAWM|Episode 4x3 "It's for the Greater good"

SadSadSong

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,021 4,981 3,648
Alleybux
The only reason Michaela is under that black woman lawyer's team is because she's over the account Laurel needs access to so she can bring down her father. A MESS! Laurel is a black hole that sucks everyone in and leads them to destruction. I bet that baby forced itself out of her womb after realizing who its mother was. The Zombie Baby developed hearing and said: "I can't..... so I won't!" and broke the water and crawled away.

Asher is bisexual, I just want him to come out already.

Connor got 2 gay daddies? They deserve a better kid.

This was a good episode overall.

mysticbluejay

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Reactions
3,744 42 74
Alleybux
Was the "string of overdoses" line foreshadowing for a serial killer or did she really OD?

They got lazy with Conner's story line. Seriously sick of that schtik he's on.

Been tired of Laurel ... the love triangle shes in with Bonnie & Frank is beyond dysfunctional.

But It was nice seeing Amirah and I like the therapist.

Conner's dads looked riche lol---their outfits spelled "old jewish money", wonder where they're going with that part of his storyline....

This whole Ep was a tease : (

FabulouslyBrown

“I can’t forget my history, it's her-story.”
Reaction score
Reactions
25,413 481 50
Alleybux
Anyone else feel like Anna listened to C Murder of Crime Mob throughout the entire episode. I low key heard the beat for Knuck If You Buck during that bag drop scene.

Annalise was like: “Crime Mob Ho!”...LOL

TryinIt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,719 331 311
Alleybux
I don't get it...maybe white viewers care about stupid Laurel and her stupid baby? Because I don't know who they're writing this for.

Waiting impatiently for Anna and hot therapist to bang.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,933 5,785 517
Alleybux
Because he can't fuk Anna Mae no more...that's all it is.

His role continues to get more pathetic per season. Annalise is truly not thinking about his ass.He needs to get a life. :rolleyes2 Does anyone still ship them?

I'm really trying my hardest to give a sh!t about them, and it is incredibly difficult. If they gave AK the whole episode every week, I'd be just fine with that.

I'm ready for them to graduate the Keating 4 because their scenes are a waste of time..It's clear the writers are struggling to make the Keating 4/Oliver relevant without being in Ananlise's orbit.

Are they giving Viola the best parts or is it just her elevating the script? I am enjoying her this season.
Viola seems to be enjoying her role a lot of more this season so I wouldn't be surprised. I've said before that the rest of the cast is irrelevant unless they working with Annalise and here we are. Struggle scenes:cautious: i seriously hate everyone but Annalise as this point. Kill these disrespectfull assholes off.

Last edited:

Stantonlikzaddy

Play Nice or Stay Out my DMs
Reaction score
Reactions
343,999 9,076 2,790
Alleybux
We really could've turned how many times the word "pregnant" was uttered in this ep into a drinking game. We'd all be drunk off our asses right now.

Yooo...let's start a HTGAWM drinking game next week...a shot everytime:

-Michala looks stressed
-Asher wears those dad khakis
-Oliver tries to be romantic but Connor is unbothered
-Bonnie looks flustered
-Ana Mae and her therapist eye fugg each other

Neva

Magas Are Soft They Lose, Cry and Block
Reaction score
Reactions
89,355 4,704 2,829
Alleybux
Laurel's father is bad news. Figures that Laurel and her family would be the ones to lead them all to their demise this season. I know it's fµcked up that he killed Wes but they needed to leave well enough alone.

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
Translation of everything Laurel:
Pete fµcked up last season, Ok? I'm stuck with this lame ass storyline no one gives 2 sh!ts about because he had no idea what he was doing and can't just make it go away. I know I'm a pain in the ass, I can barely stand myself, please help me get through this. Did I mention I was pregnant?

The whole Connor thing
giphy.gif

Michaela needs to follow Annalise's lead. Cancel all of those needy asses. Her job is all about Laurel and she can't even go about it because Asher decided Connor's needs come first. :nah

Bonnie and Nate really, really need to grow up already.
Why Frank's still around is definitely this season's biggest mystery.

Does anyone know if it's in Pete's contract that he has to treat Annalise like garbage 1/2 the season? The scene with Laurel was yet another of those scenes.
I get that the lawyer she tricked was pissed off, but do you really have to have her spit on Annalise? Is it really that important to the story? Things like this seem to be there just because they feel right to ol' Pete.
Same with Annalise getting violent on Bonnie.

I really love the scenes with Isaac. Mainly because it's just Viola doing her thing with the lines. Nothing really happens in those scenes except them talking but Viola manages to give more life to those lines than anything else going on in the show.
Annalise going after the governor/justice system must be that something heroic Viola said she wanted for Annalise.

The flashforwards just keep looking bad. I mean I'm truly tired of the suffer pδrn Pete seems to be so keen on. I like where they're going with it less each week.

mysticbluejay

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Reactions
3,744 42 74
Alleybux
Yooo...let's start a HTGAWM drinking game next week...a shot everytime:

-Michala looks stressed
-Asher wears those dad khakis
-Oliver tries to be romantic but Connor is unbothered
-Bonnie looks flustered
-Ana Mae and her therapist eye fugg each other
Lol think I'm in.

Minnie Mouse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,336 1,086 72
Alleybux
I hope Michaela knows that this woman probably ain’t looking out for her, but working for Laurels dad. Laurel dig up as much as she could about daddy’s company forgetting he has all her mess rigged and being watched 24/7. Idk that’s just the vibe I get from that whole situation.

Ms Her

Ms Her
Reaction score
Reactions
26,243 702 145
Alleybux
I hope Michaela knows that this woman probably ain’t looking out for her, but working for Laurels dad. Laurel dig up as much as she could about daddy’s company forgetting he has all her mess rigged and being watched 24/7. Idk that’s just the vibe I get from that whole situation.
Makes sense, doesn't the firm represent her dad?

Minnie Mouse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,336 1,086 72
Alleybux
Makes sense, doesn't the firm represent her dad?

Yep, and she looked really shocked that michaela knew where their smallest office was. Almost as if no one would know that except connections to laurels dad. Laurel mentioned he had them open it there....

Makoto Kino

Sailor Jupiter
Reaction score
Reactions
117,027 2,251 628
Alleybux
Late as fµck, but---I don't know about y'all, but I'm feeling where the season is going so far. This is the most excited I've been in a while. I mean, fµck Laurel, but this is getting good.

I wish I'd watched sooner because I feel like anything I have to say isn't important anymore. :cry

And that light skinted chick is slaying. I mean, something about her hair is giving me Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego teas, but she's so put together! Love the lip she was wearing.