HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 1 "Say Goodbye" 9/26

Don't fuck with me fellas!
Reactions
108,737 706 176
Alleybux
At 6:17 we get a wonderful sneak peek of next week's episode where Michaela calls Annalise a dumb bitch with Anna taking it of course.
bert_eyes.gif

After watching Viola's demeanor on Kimmel i realized that Pete is the only one "confirming" that Annalise will die. Surely the Viola Davis would have been interviewed about how she feels about Anna dying...:whistle:

I could take or leave Michaela in the early seasons but she is unbearable. Pete has toned down the Keating 4's abuse of Anna except for her. I hope she gets killed off.

I guess I'll be back next week.
giphy.webp
It's Pete we're talking about. He hasn't written the finale yet. He definitely plans that but he's probably waiting to get the blessing from twitter.
Viola would comment on it only after it actually happened in the present in the show i presume. They're intentionally keeping it ambiguous.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
It's Pete we're talking about. He hasn't written the finale yet. He definitely plans that but he's probably waiting to get the blessing from twitter.
Viola would comment on it only after it actually happened in the present in in the show i presume.They're intentionally keeping it ambiguous.

It's sad that it's probably true which goes to show how ignorant this man is. Annalise is probably the only character on the show that no one has wished dead. All the comments I've seen basically say that this better be a joke and that she's faking her death to be happy. I would love to be a fly on the wall to get Viola's reaction to shit.

Reactions
47,097 898 1,299
Alleybux
The phone said "mom" before he picked it up. So she is Vivian. But I find it strange that someone's mom would be sitting in a car outside their sons apartment and watching them thru the window. Wtf! Is she really his mom? Is he REALLY Gabriel?

And who texted Tegan telling her that Annalise is back? The phone said "number withheld". Somebody in this cast of characters is not who they say they are, I swear. There's always been someone feeding info about Annalise to her enemies or the FBI. What if Laurel has always secretly been siding with her family and working for them?....idk.
The only person who wasnt "seen" when Gabriel's mom got the text was Bonnie. Everybody else was accounted for I think. Maybe Nate too? We know it wasnt Gab since he just got off the phone with her. OR how this show has me thinking, it was the white woman from rehab. Nobody who is introduced on the show is insignificant. Everybody plays a part. And that woman was introduced for a reason.

I think Vivian is a Fed along with the white rehab lady. Just as easy as it was for AK to lie about who she was to the rehab, this woman could be lying as well!

Reactions
101,056 2,966 2,098
Alleybux
Ok confession time I stopped watching last season somewhere towards the end but I was really bored today and decided to catch up to this new season. So were supposed to feel bad that Laurel is gone?:unsure:
Please God let her be dead!

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Is Snoop insinuating his Mom passed away?
I'm interpreting it as her time being near and there's nothing the doctors can do. Either way I'm sending her and their family my well wishes.
This is why Black Men want wives...
They want women to dumb ourselves down for them...I'm sorry I just can't. Me either, sis. They're the ones that are missing out.
JT has some words for Brittany, calls her a homeless *** helper.
The ex started it being shady, yes, but JT is going way too hard over a lil emoji tweet. RELAX. She's acting like this is her first relationship...
Am I Wrong For Laughing At My Cousin's Weight Gain And School Problems?
I read it all but it seems your childhood did a number on you OP. You sounds jealous, insecure, like you still feel threatened by her and...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
This is the only case that’s left active in NY, it’s the one where the Dr/neighbor is suing her...looks like she’s asking for a jury...
Black Wedding of the Day - Childhood Friends Win A Glamorous Texas Wedding With Military Style
By Claire Eliza So much of weddings already makes me cry – proposal stories, the moment they see each other down the aisle, parents &...
Million Dollar Listing New York (MDLNY) Season 9 Coming May 2021
Frederid is handsome! Kiersten is quirky and funny so far?? LOL! Loved seeing Emilia and how big Zena is. This is your thread .. Anymore Tea? I...
Preacher Heather Love
Truly! They just need to let it all hang out and start a YouTube series with story times about where they went wrong in marriage and ministry...
Top Bottom