Quantcast

HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 10 "We're not getting away with it" 4/2

AbbiejeanKaneArcher

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,812 45 44
Alleybux
From the beginning, I have been convinced that Asher's sister killed him and I haven't seen anything to change my mind. They probably got into an argument and she hit him in a moment of anger.

Lordfunkbox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,101 5,344 4,931
Alleybux
And this is what is so infuriating. The current writers are completely disregarding the canon of the show. Some of us have been watching from day one and know better. It’s so disrespectful to treat the viewers this way.

The writers did not say that she died. Their accusation was victim intimidation of Simon and assault by the unauthorized intoxication of Catherine Hapstall(sp). They also stated that the death of ADA Miller was the result of retaliation, the murder of ADA Samantha Sinclair and the deaths of Caleb, Rebecca all stems from the first murder of Sam Keating.

Lordfunkbox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,101 5,344 4,931
Alleybux
Ok so I watched and I have to say it wasn’t bad. A nice way to come back after the hiatus. Things we know by now:

1. They all knew Asher was the informant
2. Soloman helped disappear AK and then changed his mind because he thought AK was setting up Miss Pratt.
3. Oliver is a rat and a weak link
4. Gabriel might’ve been the last person to see Asher alive before he died

Theories:
The person who killed Asher had to be able to see into the house to know he was hit with the poker. I like the sister angle. Those moments she spent drinking with them at the house could’ve been a cover to hide cameras there. She could’ve went to Asher’s and found out he didn’t get anything to help their mother, got angry, and finished him off.

It’s just too predictable to have the Casteejos killing someone AGAIN. That’s giving me red herring.

Since it’s the last season....I’ll even nominate Eve Rotholo as Asher’s killer. That saved email shows she’s a bit more sneaky than we think.

Lastly, I cannot believe how MEDIOCRE Asher was...even up to his death. Couldn’t even be a good informant. Chile.....

At least the writers were consistent.

Lordfunkbox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,101 5,344 4,931
Alleybux
Can someone translate what the lady who was leading Annalise was saying to the person on the phone?

I believe that Annalise didn't get in the car because her instincts were telling her that it was a setup. She knows that Jorge is after her and wants to kill her.

This is actually her argument for when the FBI/courts accuse of her fleeing to avoid being charged. Annalise has even argued in court that Jorge was after her and that she needed protection but got none from the court.

Lordfunkbox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,101 5,344 4,931
Alleybux
Connor and Michaela unite to go against AK. How sweet.
tenor.gif

I don't think that they are going to go against her. The show is about how to get away with murder. Annalise has taught them how to beat the system. That's the point of the whole show. Them both agreeing to protect each other by stipulating that they both get the same protection even if the other doesn't take the deal is proof that what Annalise has taught them has stuck.

I think that Michaela and Connor are both going to work to help Annalise in the end. They know that the Feds don't have the proof that they need to get Annalise and their testimony is what hinges on it. So why help the Feds when all they have to do is testify to get their deal? It doesn't have to lead to conviction in order to take affect.

I think Annalise is going to get off but get killed by Jorge in the end. No happy ending for Annalise.

Imani1

Reaction score
Reactions
14,035 242 36
Alleybux
I know I'm late to the party but...
- F all these ungrateful ass b*tches
- Nate killed a man and somehow found a way to victim blame.
- Oliver begged to be included and now he's out here acting like a shook b!tch.
- Annalise is still the only one who hasn't killed anyone, but they are still trying to blame her
- After 6 seasons of being an incompetent lawyer, Bonnie finally got her client off.
- Frank's a delusional simp
- I hope they find a satisfying way to wrap the series, cause I don't see that happening if I'm being honest.

PeacefulHell

No mani no problem
Reaction score
Reactions
3,944 25 7
Alleybux
I believe that Annalise didn't get in the car because her instincts were telling her that it was a setup. She knows that Jorge is after her and wants to kill her.

This is actually her argument for when the FBI/courts accuse of her fleeing to avoid being charged. Annalise has even argued in court that Jorge was after her and that she needed protection but got none from the court.

I don't think people understand how smart this woman is.

SharkeishaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,923 942 456
Alleybux
I figured Annalise would be caught mainly so she'd still be involved in the action for the final episodes. I will say, I don't think they planned this right. They are tackling a HUGE story involving the entire cast and wrapping everything up with only six episodes. I just don't see how they'll successfully do that. They should've wrapped up the first half in 6 episodes and left the rest for this final run of episodes.

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
I figured Annalise would be caught mainly so she'd still be involved in the action for the final episodes. I will say, I don't think they planned this right. They are tackling a HUGE story involving the entire cast and wrapping everything up with only six episodes. I just don't see how they'll successfully do that. They should've wrapped up the first half in 6 episodes and left the rest for this final run of episodes.
They're repeating their usual mistake.
So there's a conspiracy against Annalise and we know next to nothing about it even though it may completely change how we see all the big events in the series as for all we know it may have been going on since before the events of the pilot episode.

We don't know who all the conspirators are, who started it, who's leading it, what their motives are, how long has been going on....
We'll find all about it in the signature Annalise explains it all in 3 sentences in the second/third to last episode of the season scene. There simply isn't enough time to explore any of those questions to handle it otherwise.
Basically the conspiracy is your standard plot device with the only purpose to cause sh!t to hit the fan. The writers want us to focus on the sh!t hitting the fan drama while most viewers focus on the plot(the conspiracy) resulting in disappointment once it's all revealed.

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,666 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
Lordt Anna is out there in the Castillo's country lawwwwwd MESS! Xavier really is that mothafuvka i stan

Last edited:

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,666 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
Connor never did ANYTHING though his hands were never dirty. Connor said charge me biiiiitch yaaaaaaas call them out. Why is the FBI trying to play lawyers??? Lol biiiih they just got out their robes.