HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 11 "The Reckoning" 4/9

Reactions
24,612 340 173
Alleybux
Reactions
5,681 28 5
Alleybux
How is FBI just gonna murk homeboy in the hallway of a damn apartment building, no mask?

See this made perfect sense to me. FBI is known for being sloppy as well. I feel like it was easier for her to get in and out without a disguise. If they start to suspect Gabriel (or anybody) knows more they will likely just try to kill them as well to tie up the loose ends.

Overall I found this episode MUCH better than the previous one. I LOVED the Teagan/Anna Mae scene at the beginning. That felt very old school and unlike what you get in the newer faster paced shows. Just good character building stuff. With that said, I do NOT want them together romantically. I HATE that Eve and Anna Mae haven't gotten together yet and I will ship them until the end. I hate they never made Eve a regular.

I didn't know if we'd see Cicely again, but I am thankful we did. It's crazy how old she is, but still such a vital and nuanced actress. She elevated every scene she appeared in. I loved seeing her and Anna sleeping in the same bed. That reminds me of sleeping over with my Mom or Grandma as an adult.

As for the kids, I still hate their guts. I feel like they're stupid and once again it will be left to Anna Mae to save their ungrateful asses. I do NOT want to see that. Let them save themselves! I want Frank, Bonnie, Teagan and Anna Mae to get their happy endings. Those dumb ass kids can go to hell for all I care.

Reactions
17,947 15 2
Alleybux
Something about Oliver being so eager to join the K5 and being so good at hacking just is not sitting right with me.

I’m thinking back on the episode when they first met like how did Connor really know he worked at the tech company with the other guys? I really think he’s a rat.
Okay , see this is why I should have waited to READ first before asking about Oliver lol. Don’t mind me.
Anyway thank you for bringing this up as I have the same thoughts. I was going back and forth about this since the end of season 2 .
I’ve been suspicious of Oliver since he decided to quit his job to work for annalise as well as sabotaging Connor to enroll at another school. These last 2 episodes seemed to highlight a few things that could also not raise suspicion. Bare with me lol
-giving the group shrooms before graduation to potentially cloud their judgements.
- wearing gloves while hitting Asher
- hitting Asher to begin with lol
- leaving the poker on the floor so that the fbi lady could come in and get it. ( possibly reaching I know lol)
- suggesting for Connor to take the plea deal so he can “ go home with him and serve 5 years
- the fact that he was downstairs when Asher ran out

there were other things and these may/may not even raise suspicion.... these are just some things that I side eyed a little.
Can someone tell me how Connor and makaylas prints got on that poker? I didn’t see them touching the poker that night, or did they? I clearly wasn’t paying attention enough lol.

it’s been fun girls
Reactions
28,168 1 1
Alleybux
Okay , see this is why I should have waited to READ first before asking about Oliver lol. Don’t mind me.
Anyway thank you for bringing this up as I have the same thoughts. I was going back and forth about this since the end of season 2 .
I’ve been suspicious of Oliver since he decided to quit his job to work for annalise as well as sabotaging Connor to enroll at another school. These last 2 episodes seemed to highlight a few things that could also not raise suspicion. Bare with me lol
-giving the group shrooms before graduation to potentially cloud their judgements.
- wearing gloves while hitting Asher
- hitting Asher to begin with lol
- leaving the poker on the floor so that the fbi lady could come in and get it. ( possibly reaching I know lol)
- suggesting for Connor to take the plea deal so he can “ go home with him and serve 5 years
- the fact that he was downstairs when Asher ran out

there were other things and these may/may not even raise suspicion.... these are just some things that I side eyed a little.
Can someone tell me how Connor and makaylas prints got on that poker? I didn’t see them touching the poker that night, or did they? I clearly wasn’t paying attention enough lol.

Are you me?!?!

He really has been suspicious from the jump! I think there’s going to be a “The Usual Suspects” moment where he ends up being a spy or something.

He damn sure did wear those gloves :arrogant! And he was the only person left in the house after Pratt and Walsh were arrested! He was not arrested with them (if I remember correctly).

I don’t think they touched it that night but they could’ve touched it before since they lived there. I was thinking they were framed by having their fingerprint transferred like Frank did with Nate’s way back.

Oliver has been really sneaky and he kinda forced his way into their circle too. I will be surprised if he ISNT a rat lmao.

Reactions
17,947 15 2
Alleybux
Are you me?!?!

He really has been suspicious from the jump! I think there’s going to be a “The Usual Suspects” moment where he ends up being a spy or something.

He damn sure did wear those gloves :arrogant! And he was the only person left in the house after Pratt and Walsh were arrested! He was not arrested with them (if I remember correctly).

I don’t think they touched it that night but they could’ve touched it before since they lived there. I was thinking they were framed by having their fingerprint transferred like Frank did with Nate’s way back.

Oliver has been really sneaky and he kinda forced his way into their circle too. I will be surprised if he ISNT a rat lmao.
Girl get out of my head!

I did get remember these things you brought up but they were for damn sure on my list! I was thinking and even mentioned to my mother about the finger prints of Connor and makayla being transferred on to the poker the same way frank did with Nate on sams ring! Yessssss!

Also you’re right ! He WAS left inside the house while they got arrested.
He was soooo quick to keep BLAMING annalise for killings he KNOWS she didn’t nor couldnt have committed.
my mother mentioned to me about how that house that the idiots lived in may have been set up and I told her it’s possible since Oliver IS in fact the one who found the house to begin with. But who knows really. And like you, I’d be completely shocked if that isn’t the big twist that Peter Norwalk said is to come in these last episodes.

it’s been fun girls
Reactions
28,168 1 1
Alleybux
Girl get out of my head!

I did get remember these things you brought up but they were for damn sure on my list! I was thinking and even mentioned to my mother about the finger prints of Connor and makayla being transferred on to the poker the same way frank did with Nate on sams ring! Yessssss!

Also you’re right ! He WAS left inside the house while they got arrested.
He was soooo quick to keep BLAMING annalise for killings he KNOWS she didn’t nor couldnt have committed.
my mother mentioned to me about how that house that the idiots lived in may have been set up and I told her it’s possible since Oliver IS in fact the one who found the house to begin with. But who knows really. And like you, I’d be completely shocked if that isn’t the big twist that Peter Norwalk said is to come in these last episodes.

4871125A-3ECE-416D-A851-C016940DD063.jpeg
WAIT A DAMN MINUTEEEEE! Oliver did find that house!!!

Chileeeeeee. THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD!!!!

Reactions
17,947 15 2
Alleybux
Another potential Annalise rat: that Robert guy she was dating. Notice how at Annalise's trial, he is on the PROSECUTION'S side. (Sorry about the size!)

EVU6cn9X0AEDi8R
Yessss he has always been so suspect since he had been flirting with annalise and like @glitterplan mentioned... he was so nosy. Plus where has his ass been at? I saw where he tried to call her when she was about to head about the door and annalise mom saw him calling

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,853 459 79
Alleybux
Another potential Annalise rat: that Robert guy she was dating. Notice how at Annalise's trial, he is on the PROSECUTION'S side. (Sorry about the size!)

EVU6cn9X0AEDi8R
*Side note* I really don't see why Tegan needs to represent Annalise at all. Annalise is more than capable and as she said she is the best lawyer she knows. :spinny It would be nice to Annalise kill it in court again. :( Plot point for more Tegan pinning for Annalise I suppose.

Last edited:
Don't fuck with me fellas!
Reactions
108,795 706 177
Alleybux
*Side note* I really don't see why Tegan needs to represent Annalise at all. Annalise is more than capable and as she said she is the best lawyer she knows. :spinny It would be nice to Annalise kill it in court again. :( Plot point for more Tegan pinning for Annalise I suppose.
Well she has to do something even if its pointless.
You could say the same for most of the cast at this point. That scene when the little bitches came over Anna's apartment may as well have been their last scene in the show.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Gabi and Dani Thread
Wow Dani, I am completely shocked that your Karen behavior turned around and bit you in your deflated ass! Not lol I hope that company blocks you...
Why is Meghan Markle still using her title?
The answer is simple, Duchess of Sussex is a prestigious that will comes with a certain type of respect she will never give up using it...
South/Southern African fonts come in here now...
Apparently this the moghel whom the pastor was asking ukuthi amuphe,lol! As usual, men are acting up and saying they would've said the same
RHOA And I Oop! Porsha Williams confirms that she doesn’t have the same ring as Simon Guinadia’s ex...
Honestly, Porsha may have gotten RHOA back jumping!! I give credit where credit is due. This is SO juicy insert Kenya gif. Porsha is a totally...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Lmfao, they deleted the latest pod off the airways - seeing now that many others have already said this! But I’m a long time lurker on this sub...
Tristan Thompson’s ‘mistress’ Sydney Chase hires lawyer Gloria Allred as he brands model a ‘liar’
Sydney absolutely should not sign an NDA. She should accept less money as a bargaining chip in lieu of the NDA. She needs it to be clear that she...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
If it shows online, they could be not in a room or in a private/closed room that you don’t have access to Thank you :)
  • Poll
Do y’all think if more cultures took the dowery/Bride price tradition divorce rates would go...
Do y’all think the bride price tradition should be adopted In the west and in other parts of the diaspora? I think it would help with -weeding out...
Zimbabwean father, 66, with 16 wives and 151 children has a strict four-times-a-night sex...
His poor kids are exploited for labour and his grandkids will all end up inbred.
Top Bottom