HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 11 "The Reckoning" 4/9

Reactions
18,483 528 117
Alleybux
Totally in line with his character though right? The murder he committed was the most sloppy of them all too lol
I was thining this the whole time, he told on himself from the jump... why would walk around suddenly talking abou the shit they did when they have been trying to move past it. He was the worse informant in history.

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Chrissy is A-List? She's famous, no doubt. But A-List? She's a solid example of B-List: known, gets projects, can dabble in different industries...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Dad has never been around Hmmm never knew this sha. She has 2 siblings, mixed race as well. Did her mother get knocked up 3 times by a man that’s...
‘I hate him’: Elderly Brooklyn woman testifies great-nephew raped her
So women have to apply the all males are potential rapists rule to their own biological male relatives now? There have been rising cases of rape...
MsNaz2u - Seasoning 40 - She Said I Do! Mr. and Mrs. Chickenman tie the knot on his day off.
Before the trap After the trap I saw this last night & refused to respond. I can't fight it though. Lawd, Naz done drove this dog to tha...
At What Age Do You Stop/Stopped Eating Ice Cream
I wasn't saying bc of your age I just thought that some people grew out of it like they do with cereal especially after eating it so many times...
You Eating Watermelon With Jerk Chicken?
this is racist and a hospital visit in one. Calling the police!
Love Island USA Season 2 Watch Thread
Can someone tell Carrington whenever that podcast will happen it will be a flop. Some pple dont get that fans don't care about the breakup its the...
Urban Decay makeup has partnered with the Prince Estate
But but but Prince would never do this! Forgetting that he sold two kinds of perfume, licensed "Guitar" to Verizon, a CD to a UK newspaper and...
brand new london baddies ig girls industry socialites and models thread
Hmmm guys, I really think Mya reads this page. I think one of the fonts was her aswell. I think they’re milking this pregnancy thing. How did...
Top Bottom