HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 11 "The Reckoning" 4/9

Reactions
18,496 530 117
Alleybux
Totally in line with his character though right? The murder he committed was the most sloppy of them all too lol
I was thining this the whole time, he told on himself from the jump... why would walk around suddenly talking abou the shit they did when they have been trying to move past it. He was the worse informant in history.

The Culture

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Brittany Byrd addresses JT with some love and light type shade
She’s pretty, but they’re doing a lot over a man that can’t ride rollercoasters without a parent.
Gorgeous Black model and her hunk hubby
Barely any Black women on her social media either, self haters are something else. Not sure what some in here are praising her for, she don't like...
Man Shoots Dead His Air Force Sergeant Wife before Killing Himself
Folks with mega photos of themselves on social media have major problems IMHO. Folks today are living as, if there is no photo or video of an...
Bo Obama has passed away
RIP Bo. :cry: Pets become a part of your family and their deaths can be so devastating. Praying for them. I was depressed. I ate fried food...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Henry could have a normal private relationship if he wanted. Me looking in he doesn't seem to have ever really tried to protect a gf & keep one...
What's with social title names for kids?
I really hate that Beyonce named her kid Sir. Also, T.I.'s kids... Heiress Harris, good lord.
Caribbean students will get CSEC topics BEFORE exams
Are you referring to the topics listed in the syllabi btw?? Nah. They would have a lil session with us where they got a document from CXC with...
Saweetie out rapping for some change!
That's cuz none of them are who and what they rap about. You a rich bitch but doing karaoke for money cuz rents due (her words). Make it make...
Twitter is upset with Ciara and Russell for paying woman’s tab @ restaurant and tipping
I believe a lot of the people on Twitter are mentally unwell and living in a completely different reality. A person spending their money on their...
Black Ink Crew: New York Season 9 Official Watch Thread - Monday @ 8PM on VH1
Oh Shit has the following children Kathy -- Achilles (son) Coley -- LuLu (daughter) Anya -- Khodi (daughter) Nikki -- has two kids from two...
Top Bottom