HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 11 "The Reckoning" 4/9

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
After watching:

Did Oliver try to poison them? On some cult group s*icide mess? Baking soda my ass.

The FBI had to have played Asher. They had to have known he was the weakest link and outsider of the group. That he didn’t have any real info. It’s as if the goal from the beginning was to have him dead and make it look as if AK did it.

Airbnb lady sneaking into the house to get the poker after the FBI cleared the house was cute. Just like I thought, she hacked the house cameras. So she’s a double agent.

I’ve watched this series over 10 times and I like AK’s character development. She used to hide behind being “THEE Annalise Keating” but I’ve watched her become softer and allow herself to be human as the series went on. Finishing the series wearing her natural hair is very significant imo. She’s about to have her Waiting to Exhale moment.

Nate is just like every other misguided man...taking his anger out on women because he doesn’t have the balls to take on who he’s really upset with. AK did nothing but try to help him.

Minnie Mouse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,336 1,086 72
Alleybux
After watching:

Did Oliver try to poison them? On some cult group s*icide mess? Baking soda my ass.

The FBI had to have played Asher. They had to have known he was the weakest link and outsider of the group. That he didn’t have any real info. It’s as if the goal from the beginning was to have him dead and make it look as if AK did it.

Airbnb lady sneaking into the house to get the poker after the FBI cleared the house was cute. Just like I thought, she hacked the house cameras. So she’s a double agent.

I’ve watched this series over 10 times and I like AK’s character development. She used to hide behind being “THEE Annalise Keating” but I’ve watched her become softer and allow herself to be human as the series went on. Finishing the series wearing her natural hair is very significant imo. She’s about to have her Waiting to Exhale moment.

Nate is just like every other misguided man...taking his anger out on women because he doesn’t have the balls to take on who he’s really upset with. AK did nothing but try to help him.

She also framed him for Sams murder. He did time for that ish. There was never going to be a moment where Nate forgave her. I’m not surprised that he’s an informant.

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
She also framed him for Sams murder. He did time for that ish. There was never going to be a moment where Nate forgave her. I’m not surprised that he’s an informant.

He forgave her after prison. He even came to stay with her for a while. Making green juice and whatnot. His father dying is what pushed him over the edge.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,960 5,786 517
Alleybux
I stopped feeling bad for Nate when he got back in Annalise's bed and stalked her after she cut him out her life. I can't stand his hypocritical ass. He doesn't even show remorse for Miller. : unamused: He needs to join Sam & Asher.

Last edited:

Amplified

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,318 632 249
Alleybux
I wont lie, the earring was the first thing I saw when she was walking down the stairs. That's how I knew it wasn't Laruel because I couldn't remember her with that piercing.

sankofaa__

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
207,149 2,991 2,018
Alleybux
this was a really good episode, so much better than last week and that's all because of Viola/Cicely. it's honestly unfortunate how unlikeable and annoying Conner and Michaela have become, a shell of their badass selves from the first season. so willing to blame Annalise for their own stupidity and dumb mistakes. Connor has had a sour look on his face for the last 5 years. enough!

anyway, i'm still patiently waiting for my huzzband original Wes to come back. i have zero expectations for this show because i've been disappointed too many times but i'm keeping my fingers crossed for him.

PoeticPisces

Too young for MySpace, too old for Tik Tok
Reaction score
Reactions
95,278 2,654 869
Alleybux
Mayne this is why I'm #teamnokids.

They take no responsibility for anything they do. Same with Nate ole disrespectful ass.
I don’t think these people are a reflection of real kids. They are so weird to me, it’s like they hate her for THEM killing her husband, like she made them do it by taking them on as the Keating 4.

cooks

LSA Celebrity
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
111,159 6,443 3,106
Alleybux
Why all roads lead to Laurel?? Where is Christoff ??? Why they kill Asher I can’t with this show, and this episode done too quick I’m annoyed. Is the FBI lady a double agent ?? What Gabriel mom do as a job??

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,960 5,786 517
Alleybux

2811620-1613779424-GIF-A.gif

Some of these "Tegalise" shippers are as delusional as Tegan is lol I've read that Annalise hasn't shown any interest in Tegan because she's suppressing her feelings.... Every time she cries and admits her love for Eve is one step closer to them being together. :unsure:

I wont lie, the earring was the first thing I saw when she was walking down the stairs. That's how I knew it wasn't Laruel because I couldn't remember her with that piercing.
I didn't think it was Laurel either but I'm trying to understand why an FBI/Castillo plant would kill someone looking like a follower of Voldemort lol so publicly. Anyone could have seen her face but I guess it's for the "suspense".

Maxine Shaw

LSA Attorney-at-LOL
Reaction score
Reactions
32,263 160 90
Alleybux
Some of these "Tegalise" shippers are as delusional as Tegan is lol I've read that Annalise hasn't shown any interest in Tegan because she's suppressing her feelings.... Every time she cries and admits her love for Eve is one step closer to them being together. :unsure:

And some people wonder why Tegalise shippers mute/ignore Evalise shippers.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,960 5,786 517
Alleybux
And some people wonder why Tegalise shippers mute/ignore Evalise shippers.
Of course people can ship and have opinions on whomever they like. I just found what you posted and the tweets I read humorous.

Last edited:

Illyria

Madam Marilyn DeVille
Reaction score
Reactions
54,121 1,764 975
Alleybux
Just caught up on the episode. F those kids. I know they feel dumb AF right now and that's what their asses get for turning on Anna. I hate disloyal people.

And she better not try and save them or else I'm gonna be really pissed!

You mean to tell me he identified her based on that earring she wore when she was standing like 10 ft away in the dark? Lmao...

tenor.gif

Thank you! I thought I was the only one thinking that. And she was moving fast too. They can miss me with that sh!t. No eyesight in the world that good lol

sugahoneyicetee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,549 1,218 400
Alleybux

SharkeishaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,850 941 456
Alleybux
How is FBI just gonna murk homeboy in the hallway of a damn apartment building, no mask?

See this made perfect sense to me. FBI is known for being sloppy as well. I feel like it was easier for her to get in and out without a disguise. If they start to suspect Gabriel (or anybody) knows more they will likely just try to kill them as well to tie up the loose ends.

Overall I found this episode MUCH better than the previous one. I LOVED the Teagan/Anna Mae scene at the beginning. That felt very old school and unlike what you get in the newer faster paced shows. Just good character building stuff. With that said, I do NOT want them together romantically. I HATE that Eve and Anna Mae haven't gotten together yet and I will ship them until the end. I hate they never made Eve a regular.

I didn't know if we'd see Cicely again, but I am thankful we did. It's crazy how old she is, but still such a vital and nuanced actress. She elevated every scene she appeared in. I loved seeing her and Anna sleeping in the same bed. That reminds me of sleeping over with my Mom or Grandma as an adult.

As for the kids, I still hate their guts. I feel like they're stupid and once again it will be left to Anna Mae to save their ungrateful asses. I do NOT want to see that. Let them save themselves! I want Frank, Bonnie, Teagan and Anna Mae to get their happy endings. Those dumb ass kids can go to hell for all I care.

Naturalibra

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
18,069 17 3
Alleybux
Something about Oliver being so eager to join the K5 and being so good at hacking just is not sitting right with me.

I’m thinking back on the episode when they first met like how did Connor really know he worked at the tech company with the other guys? I really think he’s a rat.
Okay , see this is why I should have waited to READ first before asking about Oliver lol. Don’t mind me.
Anyway thank you for bringing this up as I have the same thoughts. I was going back and forth about this since the end of season 2 .
I’ve been suspicious of Oliver since he decided to quit his job to work for annalise as well as sabotaging Connor to enroll at another school. These last 2 episodes seemed to highlight a few things that could also not raise suspicion. Bare with me lol
-giving the group shrooms before graduation to potentially cloud their judgements.
- wearing gloves while hitting Asher
- hitting Asher to begin with lol
- leaving the poker on the floor so that the fbi lady could come in and get it. ( possibly reaching I know lol)
- suggesting for Connor to take the plea deal so he can “ go home with him and serve 5 years
- the fact that he was downstairs when Asher ran out

there were other things and these may/may not even raise suspicion.... these are just some things that I side eyed a little.
Can someone tell me how Connor and makaylas prints got on that poker? I didn’t see them touching the poker that night, or did they? I clearly wasn’t paying attention enough lol.

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
Okay , see this is why I should have waited to READ first before asking about Oliver lol. Don’t mind me.
Anyway thank you for bringing this up as I have the same thoughts. I was going back and forth about this since the end of season 2 .
I’ve been suspicious of Oliver since he decided to quit his job to work for annalise as well as sabotaging Connor to enroll at another school. These last 2 episodes seemed to highlight a few things that could also not raise suspicion. Bare with me lol
-giving the group shrooms before graduation to potentially cloud their judgements.
- wearing gloves while hitting Asher
- hitting Asher to begin with lol
- leaving the poker on the floor so that the fbi lady could come in and get it. ( possibly reaching I know lol)
- suggesting for Connor to take the plea deal so he can “ go home with him and serve 5 years
- the fact that he was downstairs when Asher ran out

there were other things and these may/may not even raise suspicion.... these are just some things that I side eyed a little.
Can someone tell me how Connor and makaylas prints got on that poker? I didn’t see them touching the poker that night, or did they? I clearly wasn’t paying attention enough lol.

Are you me?!?!

He really has been suspicious from the jump! I think there’s going to be a “The Usual Suspects” moment where he ends up being a spy or something.

He damn sure did wear those gloves :arrogant! And he was the only person left in the house after Pratt and Walsh were arrested! He was not arrested with them (if I remember correctly).

I don’t think they touched it that night but they could’ve touched it before since they lived there. I was thinking they were framed by having their fingerprint transferred like Frank did with Nate’s way back.

Oliver has been really sneaky and he kinda forced his way into their circle too. I will be surprised if he ISNT a rat lmao.

Iron_Dolly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,649 1,071 557
Alleybux
I think Oliver works for the FBI too and I knew Laurel's selfish ass wouldn't come out of hiding just to kill Asher.

Naturalibra

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
18,069 17 3
Alleybux
Are you me?!?!

He really has been suspicious from the jump! I think there’s going to be a “The Usual Suspects” moment where he ends up being a spy or something.

He damn sure did wear those gloves :arrogant! And he was the only person left in the house after Pratt and Walsh were arrested! He was not arrested with them (if I remember correctly).

I don’t think they touched it that night but they could’ve touched it before since they lived there. I was thinking they were framed by having their fingerprint transferred like Frank did with Nate’s way back.

Oliver has been really sneaky and he kinda forced his way into their circle too. I will be surprised if he ISNT a rat lmao.
Girl get out of my head!

I did get remember these things you brought up but they were for damn sure on my list! I was thinking and even mentioned to my mother about the finger prints of Connor and makayla being transferred on to the poker the same way frank did with Nate on sams ring! Yessssss!

Also you’re right ! He WAS left inside the house while they got arrested.
He was soooo quick to keep BLAMING annalise for killings he KNOWS she didn’t nor couldnt have committed.
my mother mentioned to me about how that house that the idiots lived in may have been set up and I told her it’s possible since Oliver IS in fact the one who found the house to begin with. But who knows really. And like you, I’d be completely shocked if that isn’t the big twist that Peter Norwalk said is to come in these last episodes.

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
Girl get out of my head!

I did get remember these things you brought up but they were for damn sure on my list! I was thinking and even mentioned to my mother about the finger prints of Connor and makayla being transferred on to the poker the same way frank did with Nate on sams ring! Yessssss!

Also you’re right ! He WAS left inside the house while they got arrested.
He was soooo quick to keep BLAMING annalise for killings he KNOWS she didn’t nor couldnt have committed.
my mother mentioned to me about how that house that the idiots lived in may have been set up and I told her it’s possible since Oliver IS in fact the one who found the house to begin with. But who knows really. And like you, I’d be completely shocked if that isn’t the big twist that Peter Norwalk said is to come in these last episodes.

4871125A-3ECE-416D-A851-C016940DD063.jpeg
WAIT A DAMN MINUTEEEEE! Oliver did find that house!!!

Chileeeeeee. THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD!!!!

Maxine Shaw

LSA Attorney-at-LOL
Reaction score
Reactions
32,263 160 90
Alleybux
Another potential Annalise rat: that Robert guy she was dating. Notice how at Annalise's trial, he is on the PROSECUTION'S side. (Sorry about the size!)

EVU6cn9X0AEDi8R

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
Another potential Annalise rat: that Robert guy she was dating. Notice how at Annalise's trial, he is on the PROSECUTION'S side. (Sorry about the size!)

EVU6cn9X0AEDi8R

He never sat right with me. He was being extra nosy from the jump. And he was on the phone when the Airbnb lady came by!

Naturalibra

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
18,069 17 3
Alleybux

EVU6cn9X0AEDi8R
Yessss he has always been so suspect since he had been flirting with annalise and like @glitterplan mentioned... he was so nosy. Plus where has his ass been at? I saw where he tried to call her when she was about to head about the door and annalise mom saw him calling