HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 12 "Let’s Hurt Him"" 4/16

Reactions
13,059 235 31
Alleybux
- lol at Oliver threatening Gabriel with a fight.. as if he would win.
- Annalise should've thrown them under the bus ages ago.
- Nate's shortsightedness is ridiculous at this point .
- I don't believe Frank and Bonnie's lovestory.
- I hope the kids go to jail and Annalise lives a happy life after the trial. Cause lord knows she deserves better.

off topic: did we ever find out what happened to Emmet?

DopalisciousAngel
Reactions
45,396 390 283
Alleybux
This was a pretty good episode. I'm Ecstatic she turned on the kids. But I'm confused why the kids treat Anna Mae like she committed all the murders. They did that mess. Lmk please because I don't remember.
Same. They really act like she’s the reason that they’re all in this mess but all she has been doing is protecting them. I almost want to go watch season 1 to see if I missed anything.

Reactions
3,210 50 1
Alleybux
I feel bad for Annalise. The writers always have everyone turn on her. Them ungrateful kids, Nate is so mean to her now. Only ones to seem to always have her back is Bonnie and Frank.

Reactions
20,128 253 80
Alleybux
- lol at Oliver threatening Gabriel with a fight.. as if he would win.
- Annalise should've thrown them under the bus ages ago.
- Nate's shortsightedness is ridiculous at this point .
- I don't believe Frank and Bonnie's lovestory.
- I hope the kids go to jail and Annalise lives a happy life after the trial. Cause lord knows she deserves better.

off topic: did we ever find out what happened to Emmet?

I think they will go to jail. They have to serve 5 years in prison right due to their deal? Or is sentencing still up in the air?

If Cinderella's shoe fit, why did it fall off?
Reactions
112,287 1,274 233
Alleybux
Chile, I hope they’re not hinting at some Cersei&Jamie Lannister incest type shit with Sam and Hannah.

giphy.gif

On another note, I stan Tegan for her Game of Thrones reference :p.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,740 386 79
Alleybux
Seriously. I loved the conspiracy y’all came up with. If the character wasn’t going to go anywhere why have him in this last episode? That was pointless
I swear we should be on someone's writing team. :arrogant At minimum I thought Robert would be a character to further Annalise's acceptance of her sexuality with all the Eve content we've been getting. :no2

Talented Tenth
Reactions
51,906 806 729
Alleybux
Zayveur castiyo just sold his daddy out without a second thought lmao, next episode day after my bday, glad I waited to watch epi 12 but Nate is annoying smfh so fine and so dumb

The Culture

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Attack On Titan Ep 74 Appreciation
Finally finished part 1 of the final season and I have to say, I love how they connect the dots with small things. I’m rewatching zeke’s backstory...
Big Brother Can S9: Watch/Live Feed/Spoiler Thread
He is in love with her, he has on love blinders TBH I can’t call the Jed/Beth situation he’s went against his mom in the past in favor for a...
Gorgeous Black model and her hunk hubby
why does her husband always make that face? only having white friends/white bridesmaids is one thing but all of them being blondes is terrifying...
UPDATE Kierra Sheard Tied the Knot Today
That she prolly bought herself. Lawd let me stop. I try not to think of these things, but it is always a possibility.
The Conjure Products by Lala Inuti Ahari
This is the product description for the candle: Need Love? Some say, love is a choice. It is. Most will say it ends there. I have dug deeper and...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Also the new Chloe Grace Moretz pap walk in the DailyMail is 1000% PR. She’s over here filming for a new project, so the pap walk is to promote...
'Ziwe,' A New Nighttime Talk Show
I love her. Her IG live interviews last year were EVERYTHING. They're what got her this show. I don't think her sense of humor fits in with the...
Older black woman with flawless face reveals her simple routine with castor oil
I use organic jamaican black castor oil for my eyebrows, it works, slowly but even my hairline looks better. I need something more for the...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Quanney is obsessed with the happenings on Youtube. She’s already lost one job behind Youtube. I’m laughing so hard when she said “ We got our...
Top Bottom