shocked-face-gif-11.gif

Oh My Damn (Tommy Voice)

So Frank REALLY from Kensington KENSINGTON :neutral:

I’m calling DHS on Sam Sister(n)

7th Guild Master
Reactions
23,141 476 158
Alleybux
I hate that the viewers have to find ways to explain this shitty writing. I'm ready for this to be over which is sad because this show started off with such promise only for them to ruin it. I thought this show was going to focus on Annalise's legal expertise. I miss them working on actual cases; the students competing for Annalise's approval while she showed them how it's really done. I don't understand why this show became what it is right now.

I pretty much said this in another thread. At this point, this is not even the same show...at all. It has been a total bait and switch.

Sue me, I'm rooting for er'body that's black.
Reactions
161,950 2,740 1,674
Alleybux
I honestly need to rewatch this show from the beginning. Theres been so much thats happened that I cant even rememeber
I just said the same. One day when I’m bored, I will.

This episode was dumb. Frank being Sam’s son just didn’t do it for me. I expected more for a final season. I see why the show is ending. It stopped being cohesive and making sense.

Reactions
19,494 279 36
Alleybux
So Sam was having kids with everyone except Annaliese.

I am so confused. So Hannah hates AK because she was incesting with Sam and she orchestrated this whole thing even though her son, Frank would go down too. Frank’s aunt Bev adopted this kid from Hannah? Did Sam know Frank was his? Throw this whole damn show away. They are introducing way too much shit for two episodes left.

Last edited:
Reactions
5,582 26 5
Alleybux
I could've gotten behind this silly twist if this wasn't the final season. They already have too much to wrap up in such a short amount of episodes and they waste an episode on flashbacks that literally add no value to the characters or stories going on right now?!

it’s been fun girls
Reactions
28,166 1 1
Alleybux
upload_2020-5-3_22-25-11.gif

Well. Well. Well.

I don’t know if I watch too much television or if the writers are boring or what but as soon as I saw the bandaid going in the trash I knew it was going to be used for something dna-related.

Im gonna go through the pages to see what y’all thought since I’m 3 days late lol.

Reactions
23,545 556 193
Alleybux
Frank is really fucked up in the head. He's a killer who enjoys killing, but has a heart of gold when it comes to people he loves. I guess their logic is Frank's disability is psychological?

I hate that the viewers have to find ways to explain this shitty writing. I'm ready for this to be over which is sad because this show started off with such promise only for them to ruin it. I thought this show was going to focus on Annalise's legal expertise. I miss them working on actual cases; the students competing for Annalise's approval while she showed them how it's really done. I don't understand why this show became what it is right now.

I totally forogt about this show its so bad now. i just watched the episode

Welp! At least they didnt try to make sam and hannahs kid bonnie cause that wouldve been a doozy considering sam and bonnie had a thing

And im so sick of nates batman voice

And why they wait till the end of the show to give AK the cute fluffy twa

Talented Tenth
Reactions
51,906 806 729
Alleybux
I just watched the episode and the they’re trying to say that Frank is Hannah and Sam’s child? So two SIBLINGS had an incest child with NO physical disfigurements or disabilities?

The writers are just pulling shit out of their asses.
But it’s true lol. It’s a myth that those things would happen. A brother and sister can have a normal child so long there is no genetic abnormalities.

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Lawdd mr. shiesty cheating once again Tell us more..
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
On all coins? DOGE ... it’s already going down ...
I finally resigned!
Congrats OP! :b72 It's ironic how these manager's will be so "distraught" when an employee leaves after giving notice when a company will lay...
Why do Black men believe that they're more desirable than Black women?
Ion know sis I got stories for days. It depends on where you are from. In small ass towns YESSSS there are plenty of BM who feel this way about...
Tawny Kitaen, ’80s Music Video Vixen Dead at 59
Rest In Peace, Tawny :rose She really was so striking and memorable from the Whitesnake videos. She also was an actress. I remember being a kid...
  • Poll
Has Anyone Had Any Major Success With Using AstroCartography When Deciding To Move?
All I know is that my chart recommended the Pacific Northwest and the Northeast. Both of which I had never even considered due to my own personal...
RHOA Part 3 RHOA reunion: Shamea comes for Marlo
Porsha stans will tell you anything. Here's the real story. Thank you for posting this because at the time, this excuse pissed me the f off. As...
At What Age Do You Stop/Stopped Eating Ice Cream
Who the hell stops eating ice cream? You're either out or you're in from day one. I'm more interested in learning when people started drinking...
WAGS THREAD PART XV (CLEAN VERSION)
Bledsoe has made close to 150 million as of today and will probably make 200 million when it’s all said and done. Kelvin made 15 million it’s not...
Saweetie out rapping for some change!
But they swear she was spitting bars lolol! She's trying so hard to prove she's talented when she's not and the only difference between her and...
Top Bottom