HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 14 "Annalise Keating is dead" 5/7

it’s been fun girls
Reactions
28,166 1 1
Alleybux
Pete actually said that he figured out who woukd die after the 8th episode. How unprofessional is that? :no2Alfie said that basically everyone assumed he was safe because he was essentially 2nd after Annalise.
I hope he’s somewhere paid and employed. They did him DIRTY. The show lost its flavor when he died.

Reactions
17,201 647 27
Alleybux
CHILE!!! Why even introduce Robert if he wasn’t a spy or informant?! It’s madness.

I don’t understand Sam and Hannah being revealed as Franks mama/auntie and daddy/uncle just for her to get killed off and the story line pretty much be dead in 2 episodes.

if this is all it takes to write a prime time tv show who wants to go in on a new series plot with me.

htgawm should’ve been what for the people tried to be.

The world is cruel; therefore I won't be
Reactions
7,452 93 11
Alleybux
Where is Wes?!!!! Only 1 more episode!!!

tenor.gif

I read some theories that the "Wes" we're seeing is grown up Christopher

Reactions
3,571 32 4
Alleybux
@TheStacyKeys Alfie actually had no idea that he was going to get killed off. He was told right before they got the script

Wow, they sabotaged their own show, and had so many times to bring back Wes, but didn’t.

I agree with the poster that said the show went downhill since Wes.

And what a waste of time last weeks epi was, instead of introducing more questions, and killing people this week. I want answers and I checked next weeks epi is 1 hour, that’s not enough time to wrap this up

I’ll still b watching tho

it’s been fun girls
Reactions
28,166 1 1
Alleybux
I don’t understand Sam and Hannah being revealed as Franks mama/auntie and daddy/uncle just for her to get killed off and the story line pretty much be dead in 2 episodes.

if this is all it takes to write a prime time tv show who wants to go in on a new series plot with me.

Sign me up!

Concerned Citizen
Reactions
3,633 54 50
Alleybux
I NEED CONNOR TO GET OFF PLEASE WHY HE GOT TO BE THE ONE GOING TO JAIL :(
giphy.gif

IT IS NOT FAIR! MICHAELA IS NOT RIGHT! THE FBI IS NOT RIGHT! She don't even feel guilty and she killed! Connor is the only one of the 5 who did not kill! His hands are CLEAN! Sure, he was an accomplice but he feared for his life!! The other 4 surely would have killed him :( This ain't right maaaaaaaaaan

Michaela never killed anyone. She deported Simon, but that isn't a death sentence. There's gay people in the Middle East. They may be DL, but they're alive. Connor, AK, Oliver, and Michaela are the only ones with "clean" hands (meaning they didn't commit any murders). I would add Laurel, but with her upbringing who knows.

All of them are hot messes and legally deserve jail time. Even AK. She may not have helped with disposing Sam's body, but she did give Wes the game plan for how to do it. She even told him to manipulate the others into helping, so the group stayed together.

Her heart was in a good place though. She was trying to protect Wes. It was kind of at the other's expense though. I just hate how they all turned on AK. Even if Wes was her priority she always tried to help all of them. They're ungrateful.

Don't fuck with me fellas!
Reactions
108,738 706 176
Alleybux
I found Connor, Michaela, Laurel and Frank to be so pathetic and dumb it was painful to watch. So the kids thought they were gonna beat Anna Mae at her own game without even trying? Like for real? And Frank is a male bimbo with anger issues. The Flaurel scene was an abomination. Long live messy Bonnie though!
Frank : I still love Laurel.
Bonnie : Sounds about right, you're inbred Keating trash.
giphy.gif

What's the deal with the heavy retcon of S1? What's the point of pushing the notion that Wes killed Sam because he was mentally ill and why aren't they bringing Lila's murder up at all? This works stupidly against Anna - at some point the prosecutor says Annalise got murderers, rapist and thieves free but the vast majority of her clients were innocent, this comes back during Laurel's testimony - why not just point out they did what they did to defend their innocent clients when it's so easy to prove?

Reactions
17,201 647 27
Alleybux
I hope he’s somewhere paid and employed. They did him DIRTY. The show lost its flavor when he died.

the only reason the show has gone on for as long as it has is because viola. Without her it would’ve been off the air.

I found Connor, Michaela, Laurel and Frank to be so pathetic and dumb it was painful to watch. So the kids thought they were gonna beat Anna Mae at her own game without even trying? Like for real? And Frank is a male bimbo with anger issues. The Flaurel scene was an abomination. Long live messy Bonnie though!
Frank : I still love Laurel.
Bonnie : Sounds about right, you're inbred Keating trash.
giphy.gif

What's the deal with the heavy retcon of S1? What's the point of pushing the notion that Wes killed Sam because he was mentally ill and why aren't they bringing Lila's murder up at all? This works stupidly against Anna - at some point the prosecutor says Annalise got murderers, rapist and thieves free but the vast majority of her clients were innocent, this comes back during Laurel's testimony - why not just point out they did what they did to defend their innocent clients when it's so easy to prove?

I think they came up with the Wes killed Sam mental illness In an earlier season. I forget which one. I hope laurel remembers Wes killed Sam because he was choking Rebecca damn near to death.

Don't fuck with me fellas!
Reactions
108,738 706 176
Alleybux
the only reason the show has gone on for as long as it has is because viola. Without her it would’ve been off the air.

I think they came up with the Wes killed Sam mental illness In an earlier season. I forget which one. I hope laurel remembers Wes killed Sam because he was choking Rebecca damn near to death.
I know but why does it matter now and how does it help them when the dumb asses whole shtick is Annalise made them do it?

And so it was
Reactions
247,456 5,480 3,005
Alleybux
Michaela never killed anyone. She deported Simon, but that isn't a death sentence. There's gay people in the Middle East. They may be DL, but they're alive. Connor, AK, Oliver, and Michaela are the only ones with "clean" hands (meaning they didn't commit any murders). I would add Laurel, but with her upbringing who knows.

All of them are hot messes and legally deserve jail time. Even AK. She may not have helped with disposing Sam's body, but she did give Wes the game plan for how to do it. She even told him to manipulate the others into helping, so the group stayed together.

Her heart was in a good place though. She was trying to protect Wes. It was kind of at the other's expense though. I just hate how they all turned on AK. Even if Wes was her priority she always tried to help all of them. They're ungrateful.
Nah fuck Michaela for calling ice and deporting Simon. That’s evil to send him back to a place he ran from. What’s the point of being alive when you can’t be open and be yourself? I’d rather be dead.

Connor & Annalise deserves the least amount of time :cry: Laurel and Michaela (& Wes) can choke.

Reactions
42,923 840 443
Alleybux
  • Fuck them kids
  • you're a gay man, prison could be tough skdfkajfajdfjafakfafka
  • AK had Connor fumbling on the stand lol
  • AK finally said she was bisexual
  • still saying fuck them kids
  • meat head, stink eye, plumber
  • Its been 1000 days (jk) since bae Tegan said Castillo
  • She makes me feel alive
    tenor.gif
  • Everybody snitching on Agent Manford lololololol
  • Damn forgot Nate killed Xavier
  • bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hannah "killed" herself
  • Bonnie you big dummy... Frank told Bonnie that he still loves Laurel, and Bonnie got mad and told him that he's a incest baby........ Either Birkhead or Frank with the swoop killed Hannah, more than likely Frank did it . You cant force anyone to love you Bonnie

I don't understand why he is still around. He should have been fired by now.

Reactions
17,201 647 27
Alleybux

No, let’s not forget Michaela’s first idea was to kill Simon! Didn’t she even pinch his breathing tube but the machines went off or something? Either way, I remember her suggesting they kill him and no one was down with that.

Concerned Citizen
Reactions
3,633 54 50
Alleybux
Nah fuck Michaela for calling ice and deporting Simon. That’s evil to send him back to a place he ran from. What’s the point of being alive when you can’t be open and be yourself? I’d rather be dead.

Connor & Annalise deserves the least amount of time :cry: Laurel and Michaela (& Wes) can choke.

We don't know if Simon feels that way though. It took a while for viewers to find out Simon was gay. He spent most of his time in America in the closet.

I'm not arguing that he should go back. He has lots of potential. He was at the top of the class. His loss is sad. However, he knew the risk of coming in undocumented. Even if he never met the K5, there was always a chance he could be deported. If he truly wanted to stay, he probably should have tried to stay lowkey. Especially with the stakes being so high. Starting a smear campaign against your powerful, well-known professor and being nosy isn't exactly subtle behavior. Just saying.

Also, people kill me for demonizing Michaela for this, but not keeping the same energy or others. There are actual murders and sexual predators on the show. Not excusing her, but we all know Mommy-issues Michaela channeled her inner AK when she made that "power move". Even AK said she has done worse. She framed Nate for murder (Michaela was the only one who felt they were wrong to do that) and had poor Catherine Hapstall rotting in prison for a crime she didn't commit.

Concerned Citizen
Reactions
3,633 54 50
Alleybux
No, let’s not forget Michaela’s first idea was to kill Simon! Didn’t she even pinch his breathing tube but the machines went off or something? Either way, I remember her suggesting they kill him and no one was down with that.

But did he die though?!? Lol. :cry::cry::cry:

Seriously though, yeah that was messed up. But in the end, she didn't kill him. She deported him. You can't say she deserves jail for wanting to kill someone. She never went through with it.

And so it was
Reactions
247,456 5,480 3,005
Alleybux
But did he die though?!? Lol. :cry::cry::cry:

Seriously though, yeah that was messed up. But in the end, she didn't kill him. She deported him. You can't say she deserves jail for wanting to kill someone. She never went through with it.
Hey just bc a person is alive doesn’t mean that’s for the better :cry: I wish she actually went through w killing him. The sis deserves jail bc i fucking hate her right now :cry::cry::cry: let me be angry with no logic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ничего не страшно
Reactions
290,665 12,843 8,365
Alleybux
Pete actually said that he figured out who woukd die after the 8th episode. How unprofessional is that? :no2Alfie said that basically everyone assumed he was safe because he was essentially 2nd after Annalise.
He ruined the show then gave us Rome Flynn aka Walmart Wes not even fine ass whats his face
745343-500w.jpg

I will never forgive pete though for alred enoch lol
DG0NwMoVYAASmOr.jpg

Ничего не страшно
Reactions
290,665 12,843 8,365
Alleybux

Lesssss go

Ничего не страшно
Reactions
290,665 12,843 8,365
Alleybux

He was an asshole & probably racist. He also was a hoe.

Ничего не страшно
Reactions
290,665 12,843 8,365
Alleybux

Simon came for Anna. He should have stayed in his place.

Well-Known Monster
Reactions
17,703 353 55
Alleybux
Lawd! It’s not tight but it’s right.

The best episode in a few seasons.
Too many loose ends to even name... but at least we’ll get a proper finale (hell or high water) Can’t stand investing YEARS into anything.. but in this case a series and not getting any closure.

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Urfavesbeforeig
If anyone knows his full name please send it so I can dig deeper
Proud Boys reportedly getting huge Asian American support due to BLM, Antifa fears
They talk the talk and walk the walk. We had/ have conversations about racial and political things. They tell it like it is ( very liberal family)...
Strongmommy Chrissy
I’m waiting Chrissy to drop that house tour video. I don’t know why she bought that fake CC table. I’m not calling it a Chanel table. Her broke...
My Jazzy Life
Or shake n bake Girl when I saw the shake and bake I was like ‘they still make that?’
The Difference Between Whitney snd Mariah
Yes just watched and loved it! Was debating to make a thread but thought I would have to include cliffs. Some are saying it was bias towards...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
I can’t wait till Uzi drop JT ditzy ass you. I know Caresha is sick of her ass because like wtf ? Why ya PUSSc ain’t Bring a record with Uzi on it...
te@Ia (boobs wider than the red sea) dunn (+eva) part VII; new year, same rent a boyfriends
I cannot for the life of me pinpoint what exactly is different but whatever it is, she needs to keep it that way. I can genuinely say she looks...
Top Bottom