Quantcast

HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 14 "Annalise Keating is dead" 5/7

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,956 5,785 517
Alleybux
@DC123 Exactly. The writers must be reading about how people enjoyed their chemistry but that mean you turn out bilingual/bisexual Queen into a lovesick puppy! What a waste.
I just don't understand the point. Same thing with Robert. Why have Tegan act like this if Annalise was not going to reciprocate? :no2 He could have just developed a mentorship/friendship.

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
I just don't understand the point. Same thing with Robert. Why have Tegan act like this if Annalise was not going to reciprocate? :no2
CHILE!!! Why even introduce Robert if he wasn’t a spy or informant?! It’s madness.

Reaction score
Reactions
15,474 351 156
Alleybux
giphy.gif

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,664 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
I scrolled forward to next Thursday on my tv and the episode is only and hour and the description only says “a surprise witness threatens annalise case. And the murderer is finally revealed”
The surprise witness is me I wrote rhat in the other thread. I've been watching the whole time LOL. What case? Corruption galore & the bitvh killed an informant. But really watch it be Wes. Laurel & him have been raising the baby away from the drama. Lol

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,664 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
I kept thinking about how Anna's reveal to Bonnie was extremely lackluster. It's like she wasn't even surprised but maybe she was already over it because she knew deep down he was still into Laurel.
Or bonnie dud it so frank goes to jail.for playing her. She lost 2 dudes

Casmira

I’m Bold, Beautiful and Free
Reaction score
Reactions
114,180 3,125 1,674
Alleybux
I am not surprised in the least at Michaela’s actions. She has always been a self-centered, stuck up, bougie, narcissistic b!tch willing to roll over any and everyone who gets in the way of what Michaela wants. Now that her snake of a daddy is in the picture, she’s really letting her “I’m gonna get mine, everyone else be damned” flag fly.

I hate the day AK got mixed up with the AK5. I have not liked any of them from day one. When all of the finger pointing and blame AK for everything started, I almost gave up on the show. They did the same thing to Olivia Pope. These two characters started as strong, take no prisoners, successful, talented BW only for every other scene to involve them getting cussed out, called every name in the book, blamed for everything wrong with everyone’s life and still willing to try to fix other people’s sh!t while sniveling and trying to prove everybody wrong. I hope every last one of the remaining AK traitorous kids and that includes Oliver get got in the most horrible way possible, most of all hairy, unibrow Laurel Casteejo!

Side note, none of “kids” have aged well.

Minnie Mouse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,336 1,086 72
Alleybux
The surprise witness is me I wrote rhat in the other thread. I've been watching the whole time LOL. What case? Corruption galore & the bitvh killed an informant. But really watch it be Wes. Laurel & him have been raising the baby away from the drama. Lol

The FBI probably staged his death too.

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
Another plot hole is Hannah’s connection to the Governor. It feels like they pulled that out of nowhere too.

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,664 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
That still feels like a reach to me. They went through all that trouble to make the governor this super connected big bad wolf and it’s just falling flat.
I dont trust oliver. I never have ever. I dont think it's a reach though. Rich people all knowne as ch other

TheStacyKeys

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,542 66 6
Alleybux
Someone in this thread said something about us getting our hopes up regarding the show (can’t remember which page) but everyone’s disappointment is valid as hell. I’ve been watching this show since the beginning and every episode was AMAZING up until Wes died. They were giving us good twists, dynamic characters, and great writing. It’s like Alfred leaving threw them off so bad that they ended up saying fµck it after season 3/season season 4. This show had so much potential and it’s ending like a soap opera. It’s a damn shame.

Is that why they killed Wes? Because the actor wanted to leave the show?

Minnie Mouse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,336 1,086 72
Alleybux
I need the show to end like “The Usual Suspects” where they find out he’s the real mastermind. He was very calm finding out Connor only approached him to get info from him.

and he’s too okay with Connor going to jail for “just 5 years”. If my spouse was facing even 3 days I would be out here acting a fool. Michaela would have to move out you're a liability, and ain’t no talking to no one until the trial is up because we have to spend our last days together before my spouse is going to jail.

Oliver is too okay with everything.

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
and he’s too okay with Connor going to jail for “just 5 years”. If my spouse was facing even 3 days I would be out here acting a fool. Michaela would have to move out you're a liability, and ain’t no talking to no one until the trial is up because we have to spend our last days together before my spouse is going to jail.

Oliver is too okay with everything.

He’s been secretly pulling strings for a while now. Playing Connor like a fool!

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,956 5,785 517
Alleybux
Noooo omg! I thought people were saying he had another gig. That’s AWFUL.
Pete actually said that he figured out who woukd die after the 8th episode. How unprofessional is that? :no2Alfie said that basically everyone assumed he was safe because he was essentially 2nd after Annalise.

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
Pete actually said that he figured out who woukd die after the 8th episode. How unprofessional is that? :no2Alfie said that basically everyone assumed he was safe because he was essentially 2nd after Annalise.
I hope he’s somewhere paid and employed. They did him DIRTY. The show lost its flavor when he died.

Minnie Mouse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,336 1,086 72
Alleybux
CHILE!!! Why even introduce Robert if he wasn’t a spy or informant?! It’s madness.

I don’t understand Sam and Hannah being revealed as Franks mama/auntie and daddy/uncle just for her to get killed off and the story line pretty much be dead in 2 episodes.

if this is all it takes to write a prime time tv show who wants to go in on a new series plot with me.

htgawm should’ve been what for the people tried to be.

TheStacyKeys

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,542 66 6
Alleybux
@TheStacyKeys Alfie actually had no idea that he was going to get killed off. He was told right before they got the script

Wow, they sabotaged their own show, and had so many times to bring back Wes, but didn’t.

I agree with the poster that said the show went downhill since Wes.

And what a waste of time last weeks epi was, instead of introducing more questions, and killing people this week. I want answers and I checked next weeks epi is 1 hour, that’s not enough time to wrap this up

I’ll still b watching tho

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
I don’t understand Sam and Hannah being revealed as Franks mama/auntie and daddy/uncle just for her to get killed off and the story line pretty much be dead in 2 episodes.

if this is all it takes to write a prime time tv show who wants to go in on a new series plot with me.

htgawm should’ve been what for the people tried to be.

Sign me up!

Diamond Magnolias

Concerned Citizen
Reaction score
Reactions
3,912 69 55
Alleybux
I NEED CONNOR TO GET OFF PLEASE WHY HE GOT TO BE THE ONE GOING TO JAIL :(
giphy.gif

IT IS NOT FAIR! MICHAELA IS NOT RIGHT! THE FBI IS NOT RIGHT! She don't even feel guilty and she killed! Connor is the only one of the 5 who did not kill! His hands are CLEAN! Sure, he was an accomplice but he feared for his life!! The other 4 surely would have killed him :( This ain't right maaaaaaaaaan

Michaela never killed anyone. She deported Simon, but that isn't a death sentence. There's gay people in the Middle East. They may be DL, but they're alive. Connor, AK, Oliver, and Michaela are the only ones with "clean" hands (meaning they didn't commit any murders). I would add Laurel, but with her upbringing who knows.

All of them are hot messes and legally deserve jail time. Even AK. She may not have helped with disposing Sam's body, but she did give Wes the game plan for how to do it. She even told him to manipulate the others into helping, so the group stayed together.

Her heart was in a good place though. She was trying to protect Wes. It was kind of at the other's expense though. I just hate how they all turned on AK. Even if Wes was her priority she always tried to help all of them. They're ungrateful.

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
I found Connor, Michaela, Laurel and Frank to be so pathetic and dumb it was painful to watch. So the kids thought they were gonna beat Anna Mae at her own game without even trying? Like for real? And Frank is a male bimbo with anger issues. The Flaurel scene was an abomination. Long live messy Bonnie though!
Frank : I still love Laurel.
Bonnie : Sounds about right, you're inbred Keating trash.
giphy.gif

What's the deal with the heavy retcon of S1? What's the point of pushing the notion that Wes killed Sam because he was mentally ill and why aren't they bringing Lila's murder up at all? This works stupidly against Anna - at some point the prosecutor says Annalise got murderers, rapist and thieves free but the vast majority of her clients were innocent, this comes back during Laurel's testimony - why not just point out they did what they did to defend their innocent clients when it's so easy to prove?

Minnie Mouse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,336 1,086 72
Alleybux
I hope he’s somewhere paid and employed. They did him DIRTY. The show lost its flavor when he died.

the only reason the show has gone on for as long as it has is because viola. Without her it would’ve been off the air.

I found Connor, Michaela, Laurel and Frank to be so pathetic and dumb it was painful to watch. So the kids thought they were gonna beat Anna Mae at her own game without even trying? Like for real? And Frank is a male bimbo with anger issues. The Flaurel scene was an abomination. Long live messy Bonnie though!
Frank : I still love Laurel.
Bonnie : Sounds about right, you're inbred Keating trash.
giphy.gif

What's the deal with the heavy retcon of S1? What's the point of pushing the notion that Wes killed Sam because he was mentally ill and why aren't they bringing Lila's murder up at all? This works stupidly against Anna - at some point the prosecutor says Annalise got murderers, rapist and thieves free but the vast majority of her clients were innocent, this comes back during Laurel's testimony - why not just point out they did what they did to defend their innocent clients when it's so easy to prove?

I think they came up with the Wes killed Sam mental illness In an earlier season. I forget which one. I hope laurel remembers Wes killed Sam because he was choking Rebecca damn near to death.

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
the only reason the show has gone on for as long as it has is because viola. Without her it would’ve been off the air.

I think they came up with the Wes killed Sam mental illness In an earlier season. I forget which one. I hope laurel remembers Wes killed Sam because he was choking Rebecca damn near to death.
I know but why does it matter now and how does it help them when the dumb asses whole shtick is Annalise made them do it?

BabysScorpio

And so it was
Reaction score
Reactions
304,622 7,555 4,083
Alleybux
Michaela never killed anyone. She deported Simon, but that isn't a death sentence. There's gay people in the Middle East. They may be DL, but they're alive. Connor, AK, Oliver, and Michaela are the only ones with "clean" hands (meaning they didn't commit any murders). I would add Laurel, but with her upbringing who knows.

All of them are hot messes and legally deserve jail time. Even AK. She may not have helped with disposing Sam's body, but she did give Wes the game plan for how to do it. She even told him to manipulate the others into helping, so the group stayed together.

Her heart was in a good place though. She was trying to protect Wes. It was kind of at the other's expense though. I just hate how they all turned on AK. Even if Wes was her priority she always tried to help all of them. They're ungrateful.
Nah fµck Michaela for calling ice and deporting Simon. That’s evil to send him back to a place he ran from. What’s the point of being alive when you can’t be open and be yourself? I’d rather be dead.

Connor & Annalise deserves the least amount of time :cry: Laurel and Michaela (& Wes) can choke.

Iron_Dolly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,649 1,071 557
Alleybux
  • fµck them kids
  • you're a gay man, prison could be tough skdfkajfajdfjafakfafka
  • AK had Connor fumbling on the stand lol
  • AK finally said she was bisexual
  • still saying fµck them kids
  • meat head, stink eye, plumber
  • Its been 1000 days (jk) since bae Tegan said Castillo
  • She makes me feel alive
    tenor.gif
  • Everybody snitching on Agent Manford lololololol
  • Damn forgot Nate killed Xavier
  • bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hannah "killed" herself
  • Bonnie you big dummy... Frank told Bonnie that he still loves Laurel, and Bonnie got mad and told him that he's a incest baby........ Either Birkhead or Frank with the swoop killed Hannah, more than likely Frank did it . You cant force anyone to love you Bonnie

I don't understand why he is still around. He should have been fired by now.

Minnie Mouse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,336 1,086 72
Alleybux

No, let’s not forget Michaela’s first idea was to kill Simon! Didn’t she even pinch his breathing tube but the machines went off or something? Either way, I remember her suggesting they kill him and no one was down with that.

Diamond Magnolias

Concerned Citizen
Reaction score
Reactions
3,912 69 55
Alleybux
Nah fµck Michaela for calling ice and deporting Simon. That’s evil to send him back to a place he ran from. What’s the point of being alive when you can’t be open and be yourself? I’d rather be dead.

Connor & Annalise deserves the least amount of time :cry: Laurel and Michaela (& Wes) can choke.

We don't know if Simon feels that way though. It took a while for viewers to find out Simon was gay. He spent most of his time in America in the closet.

I'm not arguing that he should go back. He has lots of potential. He was at the top of the class. His loss is sad. However, he knew the risk of coming in undocumented. Even if he never met the K5, there was always a chance he could be deported. If he truly wanted to stay, he probably should have tried to stay lowkey. Especially with the stakes being so high. Starting a smear campaign against your powerful, well-known professor and being nosy isn't exactly subtle behavior. Just saying.

Also, people kill me for demonizing Michaela for this, but not keeping the same energy or others. There are actual murders and xesual predators on the show. Not excusing her, but we all know Mommy-issues Michaela channeled her inner AK when she made that "power move". Even AK said she has done worse. She framed Nate for murder (Michaela was the only one who felt they were wrong to do that) and had poor Catherine Hapstall rotting in prison for a crime she didn't commit.