HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 4 "I hate the world" 10/17

Reactions
32,941 133 54
Alleybux
Oh I remember Asher's sister from the Office, she was one of Pam's cousins or friends and she was low-key obsessed with Dwight after they met at the wedding lolol.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,708 320 79
Alleybux
tumblr_o7loft1j2u1s64sa8o6_250.gif

Once again fuck Pete! Now Annalise is the one who manipulated Sam? He loves to re-write history. In the original flashbacks Sam did not know who Eve is and Anna left before she met him. :no2

Last edited:
Reactions
82,567 372 36
Alleybux
Oh fuck off Gabriel.

And no ma'am to that ending!!! Y'all can kill off a major character (preferably one of the kids), but y'all better not kill off anyone who is part of AK's personal shmurda squad! At least not this early! :arrogant

Reactions
32,941 133 54
Alleybux
Gabriel, Sam is still trash, so go to therapy to work out your daddy issues bc we don't wanna hear it fam.

And I completely forgot about Frank being left with Laurel's crazy ass family.

Reactions
48,812 186 26
Alleybux
Well... He ain't have to fuck her and date her.... He ain't the first and won't be the last to have a patient come at them.... It is up to the doctor to end it... Not marry her

not my baby Frank!!!!!! Nooooooooo

Reactions
10,338 125 40
Alleybux
What a load of crap. Anna didn’t manipulate that man into being with her.

And damn, I forgot about Frank being with Laurel’s family.

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
Took a break from clubhouse for a few days and when I came back, I heard that Sam held a room that was pedophilic in nature?! I am so disturbed...
How are all these people buying these expensive homes with bad credit and low incomes?
Tax return transcripts (4506-T) are processed electronically. They do not take long to process and I haven’t seen a lender that will process an...
At What Age Do You Stop/Stopped Eating Ice Cream
Even after I die put a pint of Cookies and Cream right next to my tombstone. Ice Cream never ages!
Do men ever stop looking for the next best thing??
Nope. This is why you dog them and ghost them FIRST soo they can go find the next best thing .
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I don't even think Prince Philip's death is the reason (probably a part of the reason due to grieving) the royals aren't finished with the...
Best budgeting apps
YNAB (You need a budget) it's awesome and unlike Mint, you're actually budgeting each paycheque for future spending, instead of seeing where...
brand new london baddies ig girls industry socialites and models thread
Exactly I can’t see how her career will still be the same if she is pregnant , if she was a bit older then maybe because how are younger people...
Former MLB star David Wells boycotting baseball, slams civil rights leaders, applauds Georgia...
I'm sure they're devastated. And it's absolutely hilarious how all these MAGA/Qanon nuts cry about cancellation culture, but try to orchestrate...
Top Bottom