HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 4 "I hate the world" 10/17

Reactions
87,930 1,056 325
Alleybux
and was that threesome scene necessary between oliver and conner?

I have the same exact question. The scene was ridiculous and forced AF.

That man they found was fine af to the point where I doubt any of us believe he would waste his time with those two. I was hoping he was somehow an FBI agent trying to get close to them but, nope.

How did more Conor and Oliver screen time serve us, at all? They should have used that actor for something else than slumming it with those two.

"Gazing Into The 2021 Future."
Reactions
180,864 6,067 6,623
Alleybux
I have the same exact question. The scene was ridiculous and forced AF.

That man they found was fine af to the point where I doubt any of us believe he would waste his time with those two. I was hoping he was somehow an FBI agent trying to get close to them but, nope.

How did more Conor and Oliver screen time serve us, at all? They should have used that actor for something else than slumming it with those two.
Ya, i'm hoping that he is an accomplice for the fbi because it was TMI!

Reactions
46,301 1,516 988
Alleybux
Ya'll I'm just tired...the writing is just unbelievable at this point. The plot is dragging and focuses on shit no one cares about. Other than that Sam bullshit I found these problematic:
  • Annalise openly admits her attraction to women just to be paired with yet another man....Robert is apparently set for a multi-episode arc too.:err The date was beyond awkward and forced.
  • Annalise bonding with that piece of shit because she can relate as a dark skinned black women....was appalling. The line about her being rejected her whole life because it did not sit well with me either (it didn't fit in the scene).
That's Pete for you. I really don't understand the point of introducing another person, a man at that, for Annalise to date. What was the point in even making her bi if it's never acknowledge or explored?
I thought it was already explored with Eve, Bonnie, and Teagan

Can someone tell me the backstory pf why Asher and Laurel are apart of the Keating 5 I forgot

fab fire sign
Reactions
16,256 130 41
Alleybux
Pete can't go 5 mins without shoving some gay hypersexual scene down our throats. That scene was so gratuitous...

Michaela's storyline is finally getting interesting. That's weird her daddy knew exactly who she was when she started badgering him. She's too abrasive and ambitious for her own good sometimes though.

Nate and Bonnie need to sit their busybody asses down. They already fucked up by killing an innocent man. Bonnie Shmurda's storyline is just tragic all around, she'll never catch a break and hasn't smiled since season 1. They should've just offed her and Frank in the end and let Annalise be free.

I wonder if Asher's sister has some tea about Judge Millstone.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,702 320 79
Alleybux
I thought it was already explored with Eve, Bonnie, and Teagan

Can someone tell me the backstory pf why Asher and Laurel are apart of the Keating 5 I forgot
I'm curious, why do you consider Annalise's bisexuality being explored with Tegan? She hasn't shown any romantic interest in her. By being explored I mean Annalise being open with that side of herself not just sleeping with Eve and running from her emotions. I think the AK/Bonnie kiss was pure fan service because that hasn't been talked about since. :LOL:Season 5 was the first time that she truly talked about how hard it was to be gay with her background. IMO if Pete wanted to go this route it should have been with another woman. Sam, Nate, Issac, Emmett, and now this guy.

Asher was picked because of his father's connection to a case in the 1st season. I believe Judge Millstone looked the other way when an innocent black man was prosecuted and got promoted. With Laurel I assume she was picked because of her father. It was never really discussed.

Last edited:
Code Poet
Reactions
46,157 937 355
Alleybux
Eppy was good, I enjoyed it. For once they paired Anna with an attractive man. It was about time.

And I'm glad that Bonnie is recognizing what a nutcase Nate is being. He will get her fired from her job if he goes on with his fixation about Tegan. All of that because he refuse to admit to himself that he got impulsive and killed and innocent man.

Code Poet
Reactions
46,157 937 355
Alleybux
For those who were busy complaining about Oliver instead of paying attention. Yes Matt from Glee was informed that he was HIV positiv, Oli mentioned the perp meds that Connor or Matt was taking, while setting up the profile for the date.

Reactions
Alleybux
Do we REALLY care about Connor, Oliver, & a random black guy having a threesome????

:sidefrown:sidefrown:sidefrown:sidefrown:sidefrown

Season 6 just landed in the UK.

This writing annoys the hell out of me.

What the point of getting married and end up in a threesome? Pure nonsense.

Also why is it okay to show some intense gay threesome scenes and always holding back on a straight black on black love scene?

Why is the hot sex scene between Michaela and Gabe not happening? Why does it have to be dry? Why is there no chemistry?

These writers just hate these black on black scenes and instead bombard us with biracial, Caucasian scenes regardless of gender. Just fed up.

We had the same scenario with Power.

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Are there ANY HOCKEY HEAUXS up on LSA???Are there ANY CUTE players?
Could you imagine seeing this hot man come to your house to save you? I had to call 911 a few years ago because i thought was dying (long story)...
Can you still be attractive without eyebrows?
gif image host This is how they look to me This my betch right here They should ask whoopi
I just did the Cool Peel Tetra CO2 Laser treatment! Any questions?
Did he sale you his skin care line as well? They are out right now. I should be receiving them by next treatment
Why Do Democrats Infantilize Us So Much
Respectability politics is a bullshit idea. How has hood culture helped our culture in anyway? Hood culture isn’t our culture, you’re making...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
In anticipation of Elon being on SNL tonight this is flying! https://poocoin.app/tokens/0xe4dfc836355062246c7a5f4a9aba0c95706b50f9 I swear...
Gabi and Dani Thread
Where are people getting these assessments of Victor other than what we’ve heard from Gabi? I’ve seen Gabi first hand stalk and harass Victor...
The Circle Rant
The fact that Courtney and others still cape for Savannah’s sheisty ass to this day is SMH
Preacher Heather Love
Could only really find the last 2019 status since the L- Unit is still trying to scramble on how to get away with the PPP fraud from 2020. Heather...
Top Bottom