HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 4 "I hate the world" 10/17

Akimbo

Cheverly Remembrance Week: April 15-21
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
332,582 20,842 4,107
Alleybux
And he played Matt on season 1 of glee. AKA the black dude who never had any lines but always was always dancing in the background along with Mike Chang lol
latest
In my first comment, I was originally going to make a joke about him getting kicked out the club for having threesomes with Finn and Puck and then I remembered that both of those dudes are dead...

Soca Priestess

High Ranking Socatologist
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
265,457 2,958 645
Alleybux
Is it safe to conclude that nothing happened again this week? I took my happy ass to sleep during A Million Little Things, which is a terrible lead in to HTGAWM if you ask me.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,903 5,783 517
Alleybux
@CelebGossip @AsariPeeBee

I'll add you both to the tag list! :wink2

Lying ass... said he got rid of the files....

He's a two face self-righteous piece of sh!t.

I am so not interested in Michaela and sperm donor going back and forth.

30 mins left and I need some action!

There's no reason why her daddy issues is taking up multiple episodes.

Is it safe to conclude that nothing happened again this week? I took my happy ass to sleep during A Million Little Things, which is a terrible lead in to HTGAWM if you ask me.
Yes. : unamused:

Iron_Dolly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,645 1,071 557
Alleybux
Annalise better be transferring that money so she can get the fµck out of there, hide, and let these ungrateful bastards deal with their own mess. I knew Michaela would snap, stand up and ask questions. I didn't expect her to say her name is Laurel lol. I hope that doesn't come back to bite her in her ass because she is officially missing now and a becky was recording her. Any way her dad seems like a misogynist asshole who is using women under the guise of investing in them. If he was sleeping with clients' wives back then we know he running through every woman now. We saw him at the bar and that note in his room. NuWes was right about Michaela, she shouldn't have threw what Asher would have done in his face. Breaking into his room was stupid, things could have turned out differently. I want to know wtf he has to say for himself. Speaking of Asher I knew he was being catfished but not by his sister. I don't remember all the details about his family but I don't really care either. When Connor and Oliver were talking about having a threesome before Asher got a match, I thought his desperate ass was going to offer to be their third. I've always thought Asher was bi or in the closet.

It was clear that the recordings and the guy on the discrimination case, along with Tegan, highlights Annalise's insecurities which seem to have come out of nowhere. It was nice that she did go for ice cream just for a break but I don't blame her for thinking the dude was a spy. She needs to keep an eye out for those closer to her though. Bonnie needs to kill Nate. I'm tired of NuWes and these damn tapes. Wtf does how Sam and Anna even got together have to do with his mom keeping him from knowing his dad and him being murdered. He's not holding his unethical ass daddy accountable for sh!t. I knew Frank would turn up dead or damn near, idk if i care if he survives though because no one seemed to care that he was missing until he showed up banged and bruised. It was strange.

sankofaa__

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
207,143 2,991 2,018
Alleybux
Nate's wrong about Tegan and I'm not sure why he's even on this witch hunt. It's so damn strange. The writers should've found something more interesting to do with his character this season.[/QUOTE]

they should have killed him off in season 3 instead of Wes. Nate's character has never served any real purpose beyond the first season.

MmmBop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,986 758 162
Alleybux
Another boring episode & I would hate to stop watching right before it ends, but this is an awful final season. I hope my boo Frank survives though.​

12Solace

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,601 4,416 524
Alleybux
and was that threesome scene necessary between oliver and conner?

I have the same exact question. The scene was ridiculous and forced AF.

That man they found was fine af to the point where I doubt any of us believe he would waste his time with those two. I was hoping he was somehow an FBI agent trying to get close to them but, nope.

How did more Conor and Oliver screen time serve us, at all? They should have used that actor for something else than slumming it with those two.

GeminiAdult

Being prim and proper
Reaction score
Reactions
380,343 17,389 15,534
Alleybux
I have the same exact question. The scene was ridiculous and forced AF.

That man they found was fine af to the point where I doubt any of us believe he would waste his time with those two. I was hoping he was somehow an FBI agent trying to get close to them but, nope.

How did more Conor and Oliver screen time serve us, at all? They should have used that actor for something else than slumming it with those two.
Ya, i'm hoping that he is an accomplice for the fbi because it was TMI!

Ddott

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,711 6,115 1,729
Alleybux
Ya'll I'm just tired...the writing is just unbelievable at this point. The plot is dragging and focuses on sh!t no one cares about. Other than that Sam bµllsh!t I found these problematic:
  • Annalise openly admits her attraction to women just to be paired with yet another man....Robert is apparently set for a multi-episode arc too.:err The date was beyond awkward and forced.
  • Annalise bonding with that piece of sh!t because she can relate as a dark skinned black women....was appalling. The line about her being rejected her whole life because it did not sit well with me either (it didn't fit in the scene).
That's Pete for you. I really don't understand the point of introducing another person, a man at that, for Annalise to date. What was the point in even making her bi if it's never acknowledge or explored?
I thought it was already explored with Eve, Bonnie, and Teagan

Can someone tell me the backstory pf why Asher and Laurel are apart of the Keating 5 I forgot

VivaGlam

fab fire sign
Reaction score
Reactions
16,895 148 48
Alleybux
Pete can't go 5 mins without shoving some gay hypersexual scene down our throats. That scene was so gratuitous...

Michaela's storyline is finally getting interesting. That's weird her daddy knew exactly who she was when she started badgering him. She's too abrasive and ambitious for her own good sometimes though.

Nate and Bonnie need to sit their busybody asses down. They already fµcked up by killing an innocent man. Bonnie Shmurda's storyline is just tragic all around, she'll never catch a break and hasn't smiled since season 1. They should've just offed her and Frank in the end and let Annalise be free.

I wonder if Asher's sister has some tea about Judge Millstone.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,903 5,783 517
Alleybux
I thought it was already explored with Eve, Bonnie, and Teagan

Can someone tell me the backstory pf why Asher and Laurel are apart of the Keating 5 I forgot
I'm curious, why do you consider Annalise's bisexuality being explored with Tegan? She hasn't shown any romantic interest in her. By being explored I mean Annalise being open with that side of herself not just sleeping with Eve and running from her emotions. I think the AK/Bonnie kiss was pure fan service because that hasn't been talked about since. :LOL:Season 5 was the first time that she truly talked about how hard it was to be gay with her background. IMO if Pete wanted to go this route it should have been with another woman. Sam, Nate, Issac, Emmett, and now this guy.

Asher was picked because of his father's connection to a case in the 1st season. I believe Judge Millstone looked the other way when an innocent black man was prosecuted and got promoted. With Laurel I assume she was picked because of her father. It was never really discussed.

Last edited:

MicheleK

Code Poet
Reaction score
Reactions
46,489 947 356
Alleybux
Eppy was good, I enjoyed it. For once they paired Anna with an attractive man. It was about time.

And I'm glad that Bonnie is recognizing what a nutcase Nate is being. He will get her fired from her job if he goes on with his fixation about Tegan. All of that because he refuse to admit to himself that he got impulsive and killed and innocent man.

MicheleK

Code Poet
Reaction score
Reactions
46,489 947 356
Alleybux
For those who were busy complaining about Oliver instead of paying attention. Yes Matt from Glee was informed that he was HIV positiv, Oli mentioned the perp meds that Connor or Matt was taking, while setting up the profile for the date.

Soso72

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,025 110 110
Alleybux
Do we REALLY care about Connor, Oliver, & a random black guy having a threesome????

:sidefrown:sidefrown:sidefrown:sidefrown:sidefrown

Season 6 just landed in the UK.

This writing annoys the hell out of me.

What the point of getting married and end up in a threesome? Pure nonsense.

Also why is it okay to show some intense gay threesome scenes and always holding back on a straight black on black love scene?

Why is the hot xes scene between Michaela and Gabe not happening? Why does it have to be dry? Why is there no chemistry?

These writers just hate these black on black scenes and instead bombard us with biracial, Caucasian scenes regardless of gender. Just fed up.

We had the same scenario with Power.