HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 6 "Family Sucks" 10/31

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,744 393 79
Alleybux

Annalise intervenes in Michaela’s relationship with her father and asks for his help in return. Because Nate still doesn’t trust Tegan, he attempts to get in good with someone who was once close to her. After Asher reunites and has an unpleasant conversation with his estranged mother, he shares a meaningful moment with Michaela. Elsewhere, Connor finally learns why he was originally picked

Recap of episode 5
  • We hear the rest of Annalise therapy tapes with Sam. We're essentially treated to a disgusting "sex tape" where Annalise & Sam go at it like wild animals in heat. Not even Viola can make it sound sexy.
    tumblr_o7loft1j2u1s64sa8o5_250.gif

• Frank got beat up by Xavier for talking shit. He took the evidence from Wes's lockbox not Laurel. He does not know where she is.
  • Pete remembered that Asher's story line was never finished from the 2nd season and brings back his mother and sibling. :twitcy
  • Annalise admits to Bonnie that the only reason why she got involved with Sam was because she was afraid to be in a gay relationship and that she should have stayed with Eve and loved her.
  • Tegan's wife doesn't give a shit about her and gets stalked by Nate in the parking garage to get answers about his pops.
  • Without a DNA test Michaela and her sperm donor work together and she gets offered a blank check for her worth but leaves.
  • It ends with Frank living, Annalise's off shore account being drained, and Tegan arriving at Gabriel/Asher's building on behalf of her client. My guess would be that Gabriel or Vivian dies and that Michaela is her client.
The year the mid-season finale is episode 9. I have no clue what the time-line is supposed to be anymore. I just saw a picture of Aja with the twin girls who play Christopher in my feed so I'm sure Karla will be back.

OLDHEAD
Reactions
68,818 367 71
Alleybux
They need to wrap up the Laurel storyline, especially since Karla left the show. I’m sure she’ll make an appearance, but this nonsense doesn’t need to drag out for all 15 episodes. Pete destroyed his own show.

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Anyone get an eyebrow hair transplant?
Yup, that’s how it is. I was considering this and the doctor said my brows would be curly. Apparently, some use relaxer and you have to get your...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
this man with a dick and balls between his legs and a prostate examination on the horizon really said, 'I am a woman hear me fucking roar'...
Which celebrities are walking stereotypes?
You should care. You’re saying white people can do whatever they want and you see them as individuals. Actually I'm happy when it's a white...
UPDATE Brittany Byrd addresses JT with some love and light type shade; JT responds again
Idk about the physical abuse, but I did notice JT acts like she's scared of him.
father gets six years in prison for fatally dropping infant son on his head
As much as I love my husband, I'll be damn if I cape for him after he murdered our child. He'd be lucky to even make it to trial because I can't...
Twitter is upset with Ciara and Russell for paying woman’s tab @ restaurant and tipping
They’re mad at the woman for running up the tab, mad at Russell and Cici for paying for that woman instead of giving that money to charity...
DMX & THE POUND : TEA on beloved rapper many side chicks, 9 bms & 17 kids.
Also, I see it was mentioned that Eve turned down X and Meth? Did I read that right? If so Meth needs his butt kicked cause it seems he's always...
Tawny Kitaen, ’80s Music Video Vixen Dead at 59
My mother and I love that raunchy movie. With no disrespect to Ms. Kitaen, we're always quoting the smart-ass line Tom Hanks serves so well in it...
Do I unblock him to let him know that he should get tested
I'm in tears right now... It was bound to happen with her, 'He uses the pull out method' headass.
Top Bottom