HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 6 "Family Sucks" 10/31

Reactions
28,537 503 235
Alleybux
I usually side eye Pete for the way he depicts black women but all the dads in this show ain't shit...

Annalise's dad & step dad
Sam
Michaela's father
Asher's dad
Nate's dad at one point
Laurel's dad
Wes' dad? I can't remember
Annalise's former therapist... didn't he kill his daughter?
Wes

ETA: I'm going to add Wes on the list just for impregnating Laurel. Poor Christopher.

LSA Attorney-at-LOL
Reactions
32,011 139 79
Alleybux
I need to know more about Annalise and Michela's pappy.

Her edges are gone! maybe they changed stylists cause Annalise hasnt been looking good either, only Tegan

Tegan's wig last week was a crime against fineness.

Speaking of which, I never realized how short Amirah Vann was until she was *literally* looking up at Nate. According to the internet, she' 5'2", which looks about right. It's just easy to miss b/c Tegan's hair is even higher than her heels.

Viola_davis_and_amirah_vann.jpg

Amirah+Vann+Children+Health+Fund+Annual+Benefit+BVW_vkz0gtOl.jpg

OLDHEAD
Reactions
68,805 367 71
Alleybux
I feel like this season has been all over the place. I also believe that since they forced this to be the last season, we aren't going to get answers for Emmet's death and the Governor. It's too rushed.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
@DC123 please tag me in next week
I got you! :wink2

For sure Wes' dad. His dad raped his mom while she was working for him (I believe) & that's how Wes came to be.
Pete then changed it so that the young son was Wes's father. :unsure:

I feel like this season has been all over the place. I also believe that since they forced this to be the last season, we aren't going to get answers for Emmet's death and the Governor. It's too rushed.
It feels like a series of B plots instead of a final season. All of these new characters are taking up space as well. We should be getting answers not creating more questions and plot holes.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
I don't even remember this happening.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
It was revealed in the season 3 finale . :no2 Mrs. Mahoney said to Annalise that she loved Wes because he was her grandson (a DNA test was done at some point) No explanation was given on how Wes was conceived. :err

Last edited:
Talented Tenth
Reactions
51,903 806 729
Alleybux
Dude that plays Gabriel is literal perfection...he is fine af. I remember when he was on Y&R. Solomon is also a fine zaddy. He just needs to gain 40lbs. Between Solomon, Gabe and nate...choo chooo

Reactions
5,655 44 6
Alleybux
I usually side eye Pete for the way he depicts black women but all the dads in this show ain't shit...

Annalise's dad & step dad
Sam
Michaela's father
Asher's dad
Nate's dad at one point
Laurel's dad
Wes' dad? I can't remember
Annalise's former therapist... didn't he kill his daughter?
Wes

ETA: I'm going to add Wes on the list just for impregnating Laurel. Poor Christopher.

Who is Annalise's stepdad? I don't recall her mom having another man except her trifling dad.

Reactions
Alleybux
It pisses me off on so many levels and I know it is white men and women writing that crap and then making her pine for a white man after all of it. We need to be in charge of our stories with black Women that aren't going sell the white supremacist lie (Shonda) about black people to the highest bidder. It is like the only way black people are authentic is if they adjacent to white people. That is not real.

WORD!!! So fed up.

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Black Americans celebrating Juneteenth; +Black Teachers, Soldiers and Cowboys [ Rare early 20th...
Chile, you just made me realize, Juneteenth is right around the corner. With COVID I have not even thought about any get together but maybe...
Struggling with 2 jobs and college..
Did you obtain any marketable skills from you AA in Art or the time you’ve been studying graphic design? I’ve worked with people who have done...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I know!! It is sadistic to make such a horror photo for your 2-year old’s birthday..! Sorry if this was already posted but how did her PR people...
Phaedra Made Her Debut On WWHL And Nobody Watched
I love Phaedra, but I don't mess with Bravo like that anymore. I'd watch probably if she came back on the show-show.
Child Murderer Joseph Cambron Asks Court to Address Him With Feminine Pronouns
TRAs, trans fonts and chasers absent yet again. So predictable. Can't wait until we have nationwide trans/non-binary prisons and facilities so...
te@Ia (boobs wider than the red sea) dunn (+eva) part VII; new year, same rent a boyfriends
I cannot for the life of me pinpoint what exactly is different but whatever it is, she needs to keep it that way. I can genuinely say she looks...
Where is Tempestt Bledsoe?? Is she still with Ron from A different world??
how is lisa down to eaarth ? does she looks sick thin in reality bc she does iin EVERY PIC. @Haitian1 She just always look high to me
Gerren (Baldwin Hills) has passed away & I’m so saddened..
Etienne posted pictures from her funeral. I don't know if these are old and I am still not sure what he does
Top Bottom