Quantcast

HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 6 "Family Sucks" 10/31

blue mango

I hoed so you could fly, America.
Reaction score
Reactions
91,211 1,840 145
Alleybux
When Asher catch a body he run to Bonnie Shumurder.... she be so calm when sh!t go down....
Sis collected so many bodies already, it's second nature by now. 'memba how calm she was when she killed Rebecca?

DecisiveThoroughBarb-size_restricted.gif

Iron_Dolly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,648 1,071 557
Alleybux
Michaela and Gabriel's shower scene was hot, Asher could neva lol. Nate still being annoying. Tegan's ex know she would have fµcked him if he wasn't using her for info. Now he done opened up a can of worms because she wants to help him with a civil lawsuit, which means more probing and the truth might get spilled. Too bad he got Bonnie wrapped up in his bµllsh!t even though she did try to stop him. I'm here for Justine but I would leave those ungrateful brats behind to figure their own sh!t out. Michaela is crazy, she should have taken the offer or at least the money. If there was ever a time she needed that check was right now smh. I think Asher killed Gabriel and he is the dead informant but who knows. They aren't showing flash backs and forwards with actual time frames anymore, and the new flash forward is showing blood on the apartment floor not Michaela and Connor being questioned. It could happen next week when the tension is higher between them because they have a fight or later, the timing is confusing the writing is horrible. They want us to forget Annalise is supposed to be dead and someone supposedly murdered her which we never believed anyway. I mentioned before that I think the dead informant is a separate thing. It's looking more and more like Anna is making a run for it.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,922 5,784 517
Alleybux
*me dropping into all the plot holes*
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

It's sad that this is the best they can do for the final season.
Pete ought to be ashamed of himself. This is down right embarrassing.

26 minutes in and I'm still waiting for something to happen :waiting
giphy.gif

Me during the entire episode.
Sooo was Solomon during Eve? After?

All these plot holes...
There was literally no reason to make them romantically involved. Pete just wanted to add another abusive relationship plot holes be damned. When did this happen? In between his sessions with Michaelas mom? Her comments about getting with Sam because she afraid to be gay makes this even more bizarre

God this sh!t was terrible. I should have just played it in the background while I was at work because I did not miss anything. This sh!t is so bad Viola doesn't even live tweet anymore. :twitcy

• With every episode it's apparent that ABC made the right call.
    giphy.webp
  • Having Tegan pine for Annalise every episode is getting embarrassing at this point. As gross as it was at least Annalise was written to be interested in Emmett.
  • Michaela cheating on Gabriel...The jokes write themselves but at least she has chemistry with Asher.
  • Can we just skip to the part where Annalise fakes her death?

Last edited:

HelloKitty811

You’re the facsimile, I’m the original.
Reaction score
Reactions
55,022 961 40
Alleybux
Michaela don't know what she wants. First she want a daddy. Then she don't. Then she just wants his money. Then she don't. Then she talks about how she could've benefited from him being in her life. Now she won't.

tenor.gif

All of her Ls lately seem to be by her own volition. I hate to see it.
Exactly! Michaela is so exhausting. I hate the way the writers have destroyed her character. She used to be a fave.

Akimbo

Cheverly Remembrance Week: April 15-21
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
332,621 20,843 4,108
Alleybux
Michaela needs to pipe down and stop being annoying
Didn't Michaela go looking for dude? So why is she whining that he needs to disappear? :eyeroll
Has Anna ever smacked Micheala? She needs it.
BRUH. She is so ungrateful. Her character finally gets a storyline about her and her past and she wastes it being fµck!ng annoying!

I'm so mad that they killed Wes years ago and Nate is still out there breathing. :rolleyes:
I feel that way about Oliver. I remember being so upset when it was first revealed that he survived the fire.

There’s gotta be a reason Asher’s sister was introduced
We need another dead body.

uh oh..there goes that white boy anger...watch out.dont let him have the keys.
This ol lame murderer had some nerve getting mad when his mom prayed that he be forgiven for his sins! You know what you did! Just eat that like you been eating everything else!

Anyone notice for the past 2 weeks (I think?) they haven't been using the "Who Killed Annalise" tagline for previews? Find that a little odd.
They must realize that the audience ain’t going for it. We know that she faked her death because they must know better than to actually kill her after all the sh!t they put her through. RIP to their mentions and TV careers if they kill Annalise. For real.

BabysScorpio

And so it was
Reaction score
Reactions
304,622 7,555 4,083
Alleybux
Here go Asher getting his murder on again! And he told his mom she the one going to hell :unsure:

I love Connor, i’m glad he was chosen based on his character and not what he brings to the table. Though i wish they would have shown Bonnie and him together more often. They kind of made it seem like Annalise had a soft spot for him

I’m sick of Michaela and her dad, they both annoy the sh!t out of me. I just don’t do the whole push and pull thing, no in and outs either. She acting like a child, get therapy to help you figure this sh!t out. And he should have stayed absent. She isn’t a child or a baby adult, she’s grown GROWN why do you want to play dad now?

MmmBop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,987 758 162
Alleybux
Compared to the other episodes, this one was decent.

I can see Asher killing Gabe, but wouldn't that be too obvious? Knowing the writing for this show it could be someone we least expect, however, some of you all's suggestions as to why it would be Gabe are good. Maybe Asher snapped on his mom or sister? He's super crazy by the way.

Michaela is on my list after Laurel. All this back & forth with her dad is stupid. If she established a relationship with her dad then that could've been her way out.

I am also interested in seeing why Connor reacted the way he did when they showed him the crime scene photo. So are there two murders?

colleen1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,704 403 237
Alleybux
But no one mentioned how Tegan admitted to Nate that she had nothing to do with his father's death - she swore on her family's graves. But she didn't say anything about not having anything to do with Emmitt's death. I thought that was interesting.

sevenof8

Coach
Reaction score
Reactions
144,046 3,874 1,557
Alleybux
Exactly! Michaela is so exhausting. I hate the way the writers have destroyed her character. She used to be a fave.

It pisses me off on so many levels and I know it is white men and women writing that crap and then making her pine for a white man after all of it. We need to be in charge of our stories with black Women that aren't going sell the white supremacist lie (Shonda) about black people to the highest bidder. It is like the only way black people are authentic is if they adjacent to white people. That is not real.

Stantonlikzaddy

Play Nice or Stay Out my DMs
Reaction score
Reactions
343,997 9,076 2,790
Alleybux
Nate is reallllllllllly pipin Tegan's ex for info...

Whewww Tegan lookin hella fine firing Bonnie ass

Amplified

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,318 632 249
Alleybux
I usually side eye Pete for the way he depicts black women but all the dads in this show ain't sh!t...

Annalise's dad & step dad
Sam
Michaela's father
Asher's dad
Nate's dad at one point
Laurel's dad
Wes' dad? I can't remember
Annalise's former therapist... didn't he kill his daughter?
Wes

ETA: I'm going to add Wes on the list just for impregnating Laurel. Poor Christopher.

Maxine Shaw

LSA Attorney-at-LOL
Reaction score
Reactions
32,263 160 90
Alleybux
I need to know more about Annalise and Michela's pappy.

Her edges are gone! maybe they changed stylists cause Annalise hasnt been looking good either, only Tegan

Tegan's wig last week was a crime against fineness.

Speaking of which, I never realized how short Amirah Vann was until she was *literally* looking up at Nate. According to the internet, she' 5'2", which looks about right. It's just easy to miss b/c Tegan's hair is even higher than her heels.

Viola_davis_and_amirah_vann.jpg

Amirah+Vann+Children+Health+Fund+Annual+Benefit+BVW_vkz0gtOl.jpg

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,930 1,770 409
Alleybux
I feel like this season has been all over the place. I also believe that since they forced this to be the last season, we aren't going to get answers for Emmet's death and the Governor. It's too rushed.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,922 5,784 517
Alleybux
@DC123 please tag me in next week
I got you! :wink2

For sure Wes' dad. His dad raped his mom while she was working for him (I believe) & that's how Wes came to be.
Pete then changed it so that the young son was Wes's father. :unsure:

I feel like this season has been all over the place. I also believe that since they forced this to be the last season, we aren't going to get answers for Emmet's death and the Governor. It's too rushed.
It feels like a series of B plots instead of a final season. All of these new characters are taking up space as well. We should be getting answers not creating more questions and plot holes.

Mzbellaangel

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,359 76 35
Alleybux
"I am literally my ancestors' wildest dreams."

I've always loved this quote.

It would have been better if Annalise said it. Michaela is still a law student and 1 secret away from getting arrested. She should have just taken the $$.

Last edited:

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,922 5,784 517
Alleybux
I don't even remember this happening.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
It was revealed in the season 3 finale . :no2 Mrs. Mahoney said to Annalise that she loved Wes because he was her grandson (a DNA test was done at some point) No explanation was given on how Wes was conceived. :err

Last edited:

Dorothy Zbornak

Talented Tenth
Reaction score
Reactions
62,276 1,420 1,085
Alleybux
Dude that plays Gabriel is literal perfection...he is fine af. I remember when he was on Y&R. Solomon is also a fine zaddy. He just needs to gain 40lbs. Between Solomon, Gabe and nate...choo chooo

Vanity1989

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,713 208 57
Alleybux
I usually side eye Pete for the way he depicts black women but all the dads in this show ain't sh!t...

Annalise's dad & step dad
Sam
Michaela's father
Asher's dad
Nate's dad at one point
Laurel's dad
Wes' dad? I can't remember
Annalise's former therapist... didn't he kill his daughter?
Wes

ETA: I'm going to add Wes on the list just for impregnating Laurel. Poor Christopher.

Who is Annalise's stepdad? I don't recall her mom having another man except her trifling dad.

Soso72

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,025 110 110
Alleybux
It pisses me off on so many levels and I know it is white men and women writing that crap and then making her pine for a white man after all of it. We need to be in charge of our stories with black Women that aren't going sell the white supremacist lie (Shonda) about black people to the highest bidder. It is like the only way black people are authentic is if they adjacent to white people. That is not real.

WORD!!! So fed up.