10,143 307 25
Alleybux
Gabe going full f-boi I see

giphy.gif

Formerly HarleyQuinn_99
Reactions
3,346 97 2
Alleybux
Saw the preview for next week and it looks like Anna doesn’t leave after all. I am so sick of Nate! Bonnie Schmurda didn’t deserve her what happened to her. Why couldn’t it of happened to Nate!

General Manager
Reactions
19,501 279 36
Alleybux
This fall finale better be giving 200% because this season has been anti-climatic. Who killed Emmett?? Is Laurel alive? Was she setting everyone up this whole time?
Nate is a hot mess. No one told him to kill miller. He chose to and AK covered for him. He needs to sit down.

MVP
Reactions
2,918 53 81
Alleybux
At first I was like yes Anna gtf up outta there. Then I was like wait a minute who the hell is driving that car. We should know by now that things are never what it seems on this damn show. With Nate popping up and attacking Anna, I hope it doesn't halt her plans to fake her death and she really doesn't end up being murdered. Bonnie should have killed Nate when she had the chance instead of fucking him. Frank is going to choke out NuWes but is he going to kill him? What happened with Asher showing up to Bonnie's house with blood all over him? Did Annalise shoot Nate during their struggle and is he the dead informant? I hope he is dead his unemployed ass has been annoying the past 3 seasons.

Hold up, did I miss something? When did Bonnie f*** Nate?

You’re the facsimile, I’m the original.
Reactions
20,547 113 11
Alleybux
Nate is all gung ho about justice yet he killed the man who tried to save his father. You'd think that learning that would force some introspection but then again, it's Nate we're talking about.
Yes to this! Why is this character written so obtusely and so lacking in emotional depth? At this point, I can’t stand to see him on screen. I wish that he would have gotten bodied instead of Wes. He’s added nothing to the show since season 2 and did I see him manhandling Annalise in the preview for next week?
If so, FINISH HIM!

I’m Bold, Beautiful and Free
Reactions
60,156 1,129 493
Alleybux
I’m not going to get too excited about Annalise moving on and leaving the dwarfs behind. With this show you never know what’s gonna happen.

General Manager
Reactions
47,420 1,561 990
Alleybux
It's really too much going on the storyline is like a damn jigsaw puzzle and Asher, Michaela, Nate are all annoying asf .. I hope Gabriel's character ends up being a snitch or killer or something because he is useless and I'm not too sure about Robert ..Anna needs to watch her back

General Manager
Reactions
27,533 635 98
Alleybux
I’m super late so I don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but I believe the case with Snow White is foreshadowing what Annalise plans to do with the Keaton 5. On the flip side, someone else is really dead. More than likely it’s Gabe.

ETA: These last 2 episodes were terrible. I wish it would end already & I’m so tired of the Castillos.

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

UPDATE Rapper Lil Reese Among 3 Shot In River North Parking Garage; Allegedly Stole Someone’s Car...
Just saw the pic of him sitting on the ground bloody. I'm not taking chances posting it in here, but allegedly he could be blind.
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
Don’t you think he would have been a better father to his child and a better husband to his wife if he was really concerned about that? In...
Nigeria 9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Na wa oh. So much bile its almost like tea is spilled vindictively. Like we can spill tea and critique without being harsh or condescending...
RHOA RHOA Throwback: Nene & Lisa Wu vs. Tanya (Sheree's Friend)
I rewatched RHOA during lockdown last year and that scene I hollered lol. The fact that she was shading the hell out of them while smiling and...
  • Poll
Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story
I feel like she not improving in her sound literally horrible breath control and going in and out like she can’t hold a pitch. It’s sad. LMAOO...
Kevin Hart's baby girl is adorable
Somehow she’s both cute and a spitting image of Kevin. I don’t know how this happened.
Toronto /Canada Gossip...
Can you add me to the new group please!
Top Bottom