HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 9 (Mid-season finale)"Are you the mole?" 11/21

Mindstate Is Flowing
Reactions
55,324 190 289
Alleybux
Caught up and shook at Wes being alive lol, he looks so damn good too. I'm mad we gotta wait 4 months for the show to come back smdh. Crazy how Asher is the one who got got, oh well lol.

Reactions
126,457 8,277 14,816
Alleybux
Y’all, I been gone from this show for like the last 2 season when they started with that fake Wes/ laurel bs and he “died”. I binged this whole season but wasn’t that interested until the last few episodes and OMG!!!! Wes is alive!! I think either Bonnie, Frank, or Gabriel killed Asher. Sad that he caved, and before the Asian boy too lol. I’m kinda mad they left such a big cliffhanger and making us wait all the way until April.

Ничего не страшно
Reactions
290,638 12,838 8,365
Alleybux
Chileeeeeeeee we all called Asher as soon as he was a Keating 5 lol
Yaaaaaaa Annalise get get flewed out. I love a bitch who changes her nationality my Italian bissssh yaaaa dake your death biszssh yaaaas your favorite could never

Omg my edges are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wes!!!!! My edges my edges
QteGq5R5pbHwiSJ6NY8g6BGCN4bFpMcUJCd4-4YvKaM.png

I cannot muthafucking breaf!
tenor.gif

Like I know LSA called it but for them to really pull this shit
source.gif

Ничего не страшно
Reactions
290,638 12,838 8,365
Alleybux
Y’all, I been gone from this show for like the last 2 season when they started with that fake Wes/ laurel bs and he “died”. I binged this whole season but wasn’t that interested until the last few episodes and OMG!!!! Wes is alive!! I think either Bonnie, Frank, or Gabriel killed Asher. Sad that he caved, and before the Asian boy too lol. I’m kinda mad they left such a big cliffhanger and making us wait all the way until April.
Gabriel killled him probably OR Laurel's brother. The Castillo family are ride or dies. He said snitch on my sister? You gotta die! That is why Wes had to die remember?

Ничего не страшно
Reactions
290,638 12,838 8,365
Alleybux
I really still think he’s dead. They did an entire autopsy... I think she’s dreaming. Wouldn’t make sense for AK to be dead either because she still has to help Connor and Micheala get away with murder
Fake all fake fake fake..... Wes got his hair did. He didn't come to play with any of you hoes. I think it's real because he's stunting on them. If he came back regular I'd say it's a dream.

Reactions
24,573 340 173
Alleybux

Wes is alive I missed him

Can’t wait to get the backstory

This is how you stunt. Fake your death & have it broadcast all over tv wait a year or 2 for your professor to fake her death THEN show up to the funeral. Bih! What an entrance your fav could never.

IKR.. He's like "....Hey Hoes!!! I'm back like i never left!!"

Caught up and shook at Wes being alive lol, he looks so damn good too. I'm mad we gotta wait 4 months for the show to come back smdh. Crazy how Asher is the one who got got, oh well lol.

I know right. I hope Wes is alive, but someone said on another website that Miller was in the same clip, so it may be a dream sequence composed of the already departed. But the guy doesn't look like Miller to me.

Last edited:
Effy Told You
Reactions
26,179 477 111
Alleybux
I was sad!! but nobody else seemed to be so I stayed quiet. lmaoooo

I wanted Asher and Michaela's happily ever after

I’m upset Asher is gone idc idc.
Him and Kayla were made for each other, I think he’s the only guy that truly understands her out of all the men she’s been with.

He was funny and goofy af!

It’s sad that he didn’t stick with the murder team, but to be fair they always kinda had him on the outside and Anna forced them to accept him as a part of the circle. He probably never felt like they accepted him completely since he wasn’t there from the bonfire.

Reactions
83,711 2,321 328
Alleybux
I’m upset Asher is gone idc idc.
Him and Kayla were made for each other, I think he’s the only guy that truly understands her out of all the men she’s been with.

He was funny and goofy af!

It’s sad that he didn’t stick with the murder team, but to be fair they always kinda had him on the outside and Anna forced them to accept him as a part of the circle. He probably never felt like they accepted him completely since he wasn’t there from the bonfire.

Yaaaas. I wish they'd address it more how him being slightly outside of the circle motivated him. Some things are too subtle on this show. LOL

They've never fully accepted him. Even Kayla! I loved them together though. I also think he was her perfect match.

I've never liked her with anyone else on the show but I would love to see her interact with Alfred in that manner.

I wanna see something LOL

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Happy 2nd Birthday, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor!
My first trending topic!!!!!! Thank you Archie lol!
Another massive brawl breaks out at Miami Airport 'over masks'
In the old days, an Italian would kill another Italian who embarrassed the community...
Which one of y'all bought Michael Jackson's white glove in AlleyMart?
To add, it's also possible that whoever bought it could have it hidden in their inventory and not displayed on their profiles. You're right...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
The 1% duchess. Quite an apt title, really. That is all the tight arse understands. The minimal percentage of anything whilst she reaps in...
UPDATE 19 year old Saniyya Dennis, student at Buffalo State College missing since 4/24: DA believes she...
The parents knew she had mental illness issues and lied to the media and police. The police closed this case quickly after no one came forward...
Broke boy summer? Chet hanks begging the gworls for money!
lol @ him picking the demographic he thinks is most desperate to fleece and people being flattered by it... Can you blame him? The amount of...
Lori Harvey finally doing make up Routine on Vogue y'all
She’s beautiful with great skin and I think she has a fine personality..chill and yet kinda bubbly/sweet. I can relate. Lol I don’t know what...
New Photos of Serena Williams (5/5)
Nahhhh that’s not really her right? Right?!
Caitlyn Jenner said that her friends are fleeing California because of growing homeless population !
How did the problem get resolved? As far as I know, the MARTA police ran the homeless and panhandlers off.
Top Bottom