Quantcast

HTGAWM| Episode 6 X 9 (Mid-season finale)"Are you the mole?" 11/21

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,899 5,783 517
Alleybux

On the eve of graduation, Oliver gifts Connor, Michaela and Asher something unexpected. At the dean’s cocktail party, Annalise learns disturbing news. Later, Michaela receives a surprise phone call, and the FBI informant is finally revealed.

Recap of episode 8:
  • Annalise's tries to tank the case against the governor to protect Bonnie but her attempts don't work. She even pretends to show interest in Tegan's life.
  • For a final exam Annalie's gives an exam that references Snow White. It seems to mirror her life by having the queen fake her death. Asher takes home the cash prize.
  • Oliver's unemployed ass decides to hack into the university to get the K3's application essays and possibly kidnaps a litter of puppies to make them feel better.
  • Great Value Wes tells Michaela about herself and Asher takes it upon himself to kiss Michaela when she's attempting to have a moment of clarity.
  • We're forced to another cringe date scene Robert where he's taken a particular interest in Nate's abs.
  • After Bonnie's breaks are cut AK has Frank threaten the guard into telling the truth. Naturally Nate still won't take a deal like he didn't participate in killing an innocent man. Tegan possibly believes that Nate is shady but still is defending him. :unsure: Bonnie kicks Frank out of her hospital room.
  • The episode ends with a distraught looking Annalise making plans to start a new life but we do not see the driver when the car drives away.

I was going to list all of the plot holes of the season but that would take me all year... I think this has been one of their worst seasons with no structure and throwing things at the wall hoping it sticks.

What are you're final predictions? Here are mine from another thread.:

• ABC has been incredibly inconsistent with #whokilledAnnalise so I think that will roll over to the back half of the season. I will be shocked if she actually dies. Plus Jack (Connor) did an interview and said that 6B will focus on the fallout of who the informant is. I predict she attempts to flee but something goes wrong. I think she either gets cold feet or the driver is a threat.
  • I think the informant will either be Laurel or Gabriel. I'm thinking it's the latter since Xavier told Frank that there is an informant in their group. It gives his character something to do and it gives Pete an excuse to bring up Sam again. I do think Laurel will be making an appearance though.
  • Unless Pete pulls a season 3 the OG cast is safe sans Nate. I think two members of the cast will be getting killed and that Annalise is responsible for one of those deaths.
  • I think Robert will be revealed to be working with the Castillos or the governor because for the life of me I don't understand the purpose of his character. He's scenes with Viola are just...ehh
  • I still think that Tegan is a wild card but i don't think that will come until play until the back half of the season. I think the show has worked over time to make the audience like her.
The cast sans Nate were recently at an event at the Paley Center.:
mRdv6Pj.jpg

VDX0IQf.jpg

NatRod93

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,510 857 38
Alleybux
Why tf are they waiting till April to finish the season? They've never been on break that long before. Just put this show out of its misery already e4

A Million Little Things, meanwhile, will shift to 10 pm, where it will remain until it finishes out Season 2 in late March. And then on April 2, How to Get Away With Murder will reclaim its 10 pm spot for the remainder of its final season.

Full Article Here

This is a huge mistake. I know the ratings have been bad, but damn. They would've been better off just airing the whole season through December as opposed to taking it off the air for five months! I'm pissed!

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,899 5,783 517
Alleybux
Why tf are they waiting till April to finish the season? They've never been on break that long before. Just put this show out of its misery already e4

A Million Little Things, meanwhile, will shift to 10 pm, where it will remain until it finishes out Season 2 in late March. And then on April 2, How to Get Away With Murder will reclaim its 10 pm spot for the remainder of its final season.

Full Article Here

This is a huge mistake. I know the ratings have been bad, but damn. They would've been better off just airing the whole season through December as opposed to taking it off the air for five months! I'm pissed!
Are they fµck!ng kidding me? I know the ratings are sh!t but come on! They could have just moved it to another day. It's the last season!:nah:Eek:no2 Annalise better get her happy ending.

NatRod93

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,510 857 38
Alleybux
Are they fµck!ng kidding me? I know the ratings are sh!t but come on! They could have just moved it to another day. It's the last season!:nah:Eek:no2 Annalise better get her happy ending.

For real! It's so stupid. A break this long isn't necessary. They should've just saved HTGAWM for mid-season and aired it straight through if they were going to pull some sh!t like this. I want to cuss out whoever did the scheduling for ABC this year.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,899 5,783 517
Alleybux
For real! It's so stupid. A five-month break isn't necessary. They should've just saved HTGAWM for mid-season and aired it straight through if they were going to pull some sh!t like this. I want to cuss out whoever did the scheduling for ABC this year lol
sh!t maybe they are doing some re-writes. ABC truly doesn't give a sh!t anymore.

Capricorngirl

Caps Do It Better!
Reaction score
Reactions
146,269 2,581 1,207
Alleybux
That's too dang long...here I was content, thinking it was gonna come back on in January, but April 2nd!? Ugh

Ppl are gonna forget about the show, moreso than they already do now, ugh

AfroPuffs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,052 876 181
Alleybux
sh!t maybe they are doing some re-writes. ABC truly doesn't give a sh!t anymore.

That’s what I thought too. The April return is late because they normally finish the season around mid-February, almost early March. There would be no reason for this but to do rewrites (I hope) unless they are trying to test out a possible new show in that time slot when HTGAWM goes off but A Million Little things is moving to 10 I think, so idk. It’s weird.

CherrySprite

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,988 800 39
Alleybux

Full Article Here

Wait APRIL? They usually come back mid January. What is going on?

KieraMonae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,035 410 29
Alleybux
*comes in to also say wtf to them coming back in April*
The way they're going is going to cause people to lose interest. By then I won't even remember what happened back in November.

153771_3871-1.jpg

There are also cute table read photos here: 'How to Get Away With Murder' creator teases fall finale: 'Their lives are over as they know it'

Pete's revealed the following about tonight:
- We’re gonna find out more about Laurel in this episode 9. -----there will be a dead body — when that happens, everything is over. It’s not like they’re going to get away with it anymore.
-We'll find out what happens after Annalise calls VIP Results & what her fate is

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,017 5,914 5,609
Alleybux

Full Article Here

This is the final season. Ratings are irrelevant. The series always comes back later than most shows because it does only 15 episodes a season. (I realized the error after this was posted)

Last edited:

NatRod93

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,510 857 38
Alleybux
This is the final season. Ratings are irrelevant. The series always comes back later than most shows because it does only 15 episodes a season.

The show usually ends with episode 8 or 9 in November and comes back in late January or February though. Each season always ends in February or March. This is the first time ever it's coming back in April and not ending till late April or early May. HTGAWM normally wraps late winter/spring and then gets replaced by another 10 pm show that ends in May.

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,017 5,914 5,609
Alleybux
The show usually ends with episode 8 or 9 in November and comes back in late January or February though. Each season always ends in February or March. This is the first time ever it's coming back in April and not ending till late April or early May. HTGAWM normally wraps late winter/spring and then gets replaced by another 10 pm show that ends in May.

After I posted that. I remembered it usually ends in April. But the first part still stands. Ratings are irrelevant since it’s the final season. Networks don’t care about the ratings of canceled/ending shows. They already made money of the series and will continue to make money off of it. It’s leaving the air either way. I’m guessing a mid season series is airing in its time slot.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,899 5,783 517
Alleybux
The way they're going is going to cause people to lose interest. By then I won't even remember what happened back in November.

153771_3871-1.jpg

There are also cute table read photos here: 'How to Get Away With Murder' creator teases fall finale: 'Their lives are over as they know it'

- We’re gonna find out more about Laurel in this episode 9. -----there will be a dead body — when that happens, everything is over. It’s not like they’re going to get away with it anymore.
-We'll find out what happens after Annalise calls VIP Results & what her fate is

:rolleyes2I see Pete is back to playing both sides on rather Annalise actually dies. I chuckled at how EW asked about every couple on the show except Annalise new man. :whistle:

can_I_say_sumn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,217 612 244
Alleybux

153771_3871-1.jpg

Asher got the biggest titties in that photo

Phoenix27

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,074 548 81
Alleybux
Thanks @DC123 for the recap. I fell asleep on last weeks episode and haven't taken the time to watch it because what's the point? So unless there's another ass whoopin' on the football field my ass will be here struggling to stay awake.

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,875 446 80
Alleybux
You're still here because you're the lead character on a television show.