HTGAWM Final Episodes Promo| Returns 4/2

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
I hope this episode is more focused on Annalise than Asher's two faced ass/others blaming AK for their problems.

Will Annalise Keating (Viola Davis) and her law students/accomplices ace the title lesson after six seasons of killings, cover-ups, and other shady deeds? In the drama's final six episodes, "Some will get away with it and some won't," says creator Peter Nowalk. As the FBI and Annalise's enemies close in, the group must decide "whether or not to come clean, to make deals, to turn on each other," he says.

On the subject of her funeral scene and the real vs. fantasy vs. fake-out debate, "Annalise does die, I will say," he teases. "I'll also add, we all die."
source.gif

'HTGAWM' Debuts Dramatic Teaser for Final Episodes Ever: Watch

"Fans should prepare themselves for a wild ride April 2," creator Pete Nowalk exclusively tells ET. "We’ll reveal where Annalise fled to -- and whether she’ll be able to escape arrest. Meanwhile, all the characters are left reeling from Asher’s murder, a tragedy that will force them to make decisions that could cost them their friendships, freedom and lives."
What's Next on 'HTGAWM,' 'Ozark,' 'Killing Eve' & More Returning Favorites (PHOTOS)

I'm just ready for it to end!

tenor.gif

If you would like to be added or removed from the tag list just let me know. :sinister

Last edited:
Ichiban Blasian ^_^
Reactions
24,049 542 225
Alleybux
WOW, April is almost here. I've been in a haze for the past two months dealing with Corona bs. I am really looking forward to these final episodes. HTGAWM is one of my absolute favorite shows ever, even with the drop in quality last season.

Mister Mega-Brain 3000
Reactions
135,806 815 315
Alleybux
giphy.gif

He is the only reason why I'm going to be tuning in, but you bet your ass I'll be looking up IMDB to see when he makes appearances. When Wes died, I stopped watching.

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Cashier Arrested After Hitting Disruptive Customer With A Full Wine Bottle
nah he went overdose with that. it’s not like the man was a robber, he was just badly behaved and there’s no excuse for it.
DMX & THE POUND : TEA on beloved rapper many side chicks, 9 bms & 17 kids.
Pebbles seem cool I definitely like to interview her honestly she seems chill, I do not know why she gets so much slack lol. The flack Pebbles...
Sub Shop Owner Allegedly Had Employee Killed with Bat to Avoid Paying Back Wages He Owed
Georgios Kakavelos allegedly had James Duffy help him kill Allyzibeth Lamont, 22, because "she was causing problems for him at the labor board,"...
Jason Lee Call Out Shekinah For Being A Fake Friend
it's been said TIP been told Tiny to stop messing with Shekinah. A long time ago before all of the scandal. She should have listened. (Maybe to...
This is why Black Men want wives...
yeah I've heard men talk like that. My guy friend was saying he wants to marry this girl, I asked him why, and he said she goes with his plan. Her...
Duchess of Cambridge In London to promote her charity book Hold still
Before y’all start, A couple of things This book was announced to be released today in March This isn’t something Kate wrote, it’s a book with...
Gabi and Dani Thread
Imagine having a semi successful podcast and quitting it because you “ended up in a fight with 20yo girls”. Danni was pulling in NUMBERS. Her...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
Question: Did that russian guy that was low key being held hostage on a Kpop boy band show ever get free or is he a permanent slave to a slum...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Who started this "bike" for "back" thing? I only noticed it a few days ago. Etymology anyone? Why is it this way? some people I’ve notice in...
Queen of the South, New USA Drama
This last episode was LIT!! I did NOT expect that shootout with Teresa and Oksana. I mean—they killed EVERYBODY!! I still don’t trust Oksana. ...
Top Bottom