HTGAWM "I was afraid to be gay....I wanted to feel normal and accepted"

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
IMO this season has been god awful but I thought this was a pivotal moment (Minus blaming herself for all the drama) for Annalise. To finally admit the full reason why she left Eve. :( :cry:

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
so is Anna Mae officially a lesbian and or bisexual?
If I were to categorize Anna I would say maybe she's bisexual with a preference for women (since she denied that part of herself)? This is what Pete said about this scene.:
upload_2019-10-26_10-17-47.png
upload_2019-10-26_10-18-3.png

Last edited:
Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
I know more than you’ll ever understand the self-hatred of being in this closet

I thought this was another good scene but I fail to see the point in these acknowledgements just for Annalise to essentially force herself to date another man.

This article was spot on.
We’ve heard more acknowledgement of Annalise’s sexuality this season than we ever have before — and I’m grateful for that — but every acknowledgement feels divorced from Annalise’s actions
Boobs on Your Tube: When Are AHS:1984's Final Girls Going to Make Out?! | Autostraddle

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,685 319 79
Alleybux
Another episode where Annalise talks about Eve and since Pete is about as subtle as a heart attack I think Famke will be coming back. I hated to hear Ophelia's response that Annalise went to "lady town" because she was burned by men and was molested but so many people have that mentality. I still think it's ridiculous how this show acts like bisexuality isn't a thing...This was me during Annalise's response to Ophelia asking if she loved Eve.
giphy.webp

Last edited:

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Are we living in Ancient History in comparison to future society, like people in the year 20,000?
Yeah, looking at the calendar right now and it's 2021... The year 20,000 is so far far away! :cry:emoji_clock: Why??? Time travel would be really...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
I just spotted this one on Binance and I think it looks really good. Only .13 right now. What do you think...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
There's no sound.. I spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to turn on sound lmao.. here someone added some I have no clue who that girl...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
Here's the thing... Take a closer look at how she was advertising them. There was no portion going to charity. None of the items that were...
The world’s most vaccinated country is seeing an unprecedented spike in coronavirus cases
The interesting part is that vaccinated folks who are infected can show no symptoms and since there is no data to answer whether or not they can...
Aubrey Plaza married a man and people are freaking out about it
I don't think that hair color or style really works for her face. Her husband's face and expression are unsettling. But congrats I guess.
Foodie Beauty
In one of her recent streams she flashed the chat her bra.
Sad After Submitting Resignation At My Job
This will all be a memory. I just had a flashback of my early 2019 and how oblivious I was to the debauchery that was to come for me. in short...
Plus Size Shay
Smh why is Shay always making excuses for Jay
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Ness isn't funny but neither are these bums. Not even close. Bri can't even control her panel. As per usual.
Top Bottom