Quantcast

HTGAWM Predictions: How will Season 1 End?

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,929 1,770 409
Alleybux
There are only 3 episodes left (15 episode season). How will it end? What are your predictions. Here are a few of mine (all possibilities, nothing concrete)

1. Nate will either be acquitted or go down, but Annalise will get him off next season (not directly but through another attorney, he'll get off on a technicality).
2. Rebecca will be tied in somehow, especially since he was working with her to get Sam and that's what lead to Rebecca going to the Keating house.
3. Did Rebecca kill Rudy? Maybe. And maybe they killed Lila together. I wonder if/when the gang finds out, they try to pin Sam's murder on her as revenge. This may be the way that Nate gets off.
4. Will Bonnie finally "man-up" to Annalise and sabotage Nate's trial, because now she knows what really happened.
5. Frank, only time will tell. He is clearly aggravated with the Keating 5.

say what

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
604 17 3
Alleybux
Also I think Wes is Annalise son, didn't he say he was adopted.

Kiku

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
4,345 188 46
Alleybux
I think Analise killed Lisa..., but wanted her husband to take the fall.. I think Analise will be arrested for the murder though, and in season 2 her students will have to proof that she's innocent. Maybe Wes will find out that she is indeed guilty though