HTGAWM | Season 3, Episode 6: "Is Someone Really Dead?" (10/27/16)

Reactions
207 1
Alleybux
HTGAWM-logo1.gif

[video]https://youtu.be/T8Wln9SuZGc[/video]
A revelation in the Wallace Mahoney murder rattles Annalise and the Keating 5 as the team attempts to help a veteran facing assault charges.
[video]https://youtu.be/jeU0x0RqolY[/video]
"Is Somebody Really Dead?" was written by Fernanda Coppel and was directed by Sharat Raju.

Reactions
43,403 392 76
Alleybux
Thanks for the tag. Couldn't post last week, my uncle died and I had so much family in town I couldn't watch in peace until early the next morning. This week....I'm in this piece :arrogant:

Reactions
587 4 1
Alleybux
Thanks for the tag OP! Hopefully I can watch live tonight! I'm in my first semester of law school and it's killing me. I usually have to wait till the weekend to watch my shows bc I'm always doing work! :cry 512x512:

Reactions
57,500 459 45
Alleybux
Oooh, I got tagged in an episode thread! :dance: Thanks, OP!

With that said, I probably won't get to watch live. This show's cliffhangers leave me on edge like wth happened? :sidefrown: for a couple hrs after the show and I gotta get to bed.

Reactions
72 1
Alleybux
[MENTION=213193]Lyra Angelica[/MENTION], thanks for the tag!! Can't wait, this has been my show from day 1 and it always keeps me on the edge of my seat. Still wish they would get rid of Laurel aggravating behind! Let me get on and get to campus lol

Reactions
45,403 761 123
Alleybux
Thanks for the tag OP! Hopefully I can watch live tonight! I'm in my first semester of law school and it's killing me. I usually have to wait till the weekend to watch my shows bc I'm always doing work! :cry 512x512:

And it will all pay off in the end ! You use this show as motivation bc dammit you're the next AK !

Reactions
45,403 761 123
Alleybux
I'm gonna need for this lady to watch herself before she turn up like Sinclaire. She really don't know who she dealin with 😌💅

Reactions
43,403 392 76
Alleybux
:grouphug: Sorry for you loss.

Thank you very much!

Man I missed this thread last week. I didn't even get a chance to peak in. I'm going to go on a reading binge before tonight. I can't believe I missed out on clowning Michaela and her Queen of the Hill momma.

Reactions
207 1
Alleybux
Thanks for the tag. Couldn't post last week, my uncle died and I had so much family in town I couldn't watch in peace until early the next morning. This week....I'm in this piece :arrogant:
Sorry to hear that, sending positive vibes to you and your loved ones. Glad you're back.:grouphug:

Reactions
186 4 1
Alleybux
Thanks for the tag! Unfortunately I'm across the pond, so as usual I'll have to watch it online. :arrogant:

I'll be back to give my commentary on everything.

OLDHEAD
Reactions
46,690 288 63
Alleybux
I will be here tonight, thanks for the tag....I don't usually post in here, the show requires my full attention...but it was fun last week, so I'm in!

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
I’m late on the vlog but dumbass girl, just because the patient before you weighed 90lbs don’t mean the doctor SPECIALIZES with petite women
I want to like Natural Neiicey but I can't
Oh no:oops:, what did the dentist do ? She had the braces for like 4 years and megz realized that her overbite was not improving. Her last...
Lily James unveils new hair to play...Pamela Anderson
Nah, Margot wouldn’t look as convincing as this. Although Margot is a good actress. This looks like a casting done right.
Black Twitter Tea & Discussion Thread
Yeah it was def last minute and not planned because she said she booked the trip back on her flight home. Maybe he was mad she went with the girls...
‘I hate him’: Elderly Brooklyn woman testifies great-nephew raped her
The fact that bail is an option at all for this trash is just sickening. SICKENING. He should have been aborted.
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Great post. Per the doctor's own SM she and her husband were OUT OF THE COUNTRY on holiday at the time they claim the baby was born. so what...
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
It’s not he said she said. He has said before he was evicted, car repo, Lost two of his jobs, divorced. again I do not take advice from men who...
Empress of China Rihanna is on Vogue's 2015 Met Gala Cover
What’s so funny about this thread is the delusion that a glorified genie outfit was going to outshine this magnificent gown, The extreme lateness...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Y'all we need a thirst break! :love: I'm losing interest in dissecting crumbs of gossip and making up crazy theories where the truth is most...
Top Bottom