Quantcast

HTGAWM | Season 3, Episode 8: "No More Blood" (11/10/16)

Melrose Monroe

Making LSA great again.
Reaction score
Reactions
149,074 1,841 311
Alleybux
Alright, just watched! Cable guy is scheduled to come soon so hopefully I'll be able to watch the next episode live with you guys.

I'm just happy MY GAY BOO, CONNOR, IS STILL ALIVE!!!

KlJZL_s-200x150.gif

EwVZpxg.gif

These last few weeks have been so incredibly stressful. Week by week went by and no word from Connor! Come to find out his evil ass is laying it low and spreading it wide with Thomas. Oh nasty self... you know what though? I don't even blame him. As much as I like Oliver, I do not like the way he ended things with Connor and then ran back to sleep with him after he got his feelings hurt. After this episode I understand his reasons a bit more, but ugh... how you gone break up with him after you sabotaged him going to Stanford? Girl, bye!

tumblr_nfb56qF7W51qltxmeo1_400.gif

toxic silence

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,652 985 308
Alleybux
Thank you for the tag Lyra!! I am so behind in htgawm. I will watch and comment in the thread afterwards though. I look forward to see what's been going on. I also want to fast forward Wes and laurel scenes.

MartiniMary

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,071 51 2
Alleybux
Thanks for the tag! [MENTION=213193]Lyra Angelica[/MENTION]

I've only just caught up now...still getting my thoughts in order.

Kammy_Kakes

Flight Attendant Bae
Reaction score
Reactions
209,833 8,191 6,493
Alleybux
I'll be so annoyed if it's Nate, he doesn't add much to the show for me, so them making a big deal out of who's dead and it being him would be annoying lol

But you have to remember Nate helped them a hell of a whole lot!. the night AK was shot, Nate looked out for them. he's been covering and discovering sh!t for them every season.

I already mentioned hes been in every single episode since day 1. so that could explain why the cast could see Nate dying as a detrimental loss.

I just thought of another thing while rewatching. the way the mother was mugging Wes in the courthouse leads me to believe she knows who he is. Wallace Mahoney was on the phone when he was speaking with Wes before frank killed him. he didn't end the call, he covered the mic of the phone.

the small details seem to be important.

I want to just lock in my vote that nate dies. lol so next week I can quote myself.

I also think the lady who gave frank the money, is the baby mama of the son on trial for the murder. so wes isn't the only heir

Reaction score
Reactions
1,157 28 14
Alleybux
Thanks for the tag, @Lyra Angelica !!! Good looking out :happy 512x512:

Now, I honestly don't think that anyone Annalise cares about is under that sheet. I don't think it's Wes and I don't think it's Frank or Nate. After she put on that show for the cops out in the street she was much too calm and collected and still was trying to handle things as best she could by telling Oliver to clean her phone and stuff.

I think Wes was/has been working on that deal with the cops for a while now or at least was planning it. All season he's had every last member of the K5 team along with Annalise and Bonnie telling him that all the bµllsh!t they're going through is his fault. I figure that he decided to dangle a carrot in front of the po-po by saying he would flip on Annalise in exchange for immunity only to tell them all about him killing Sam, Mahoney daddy and whatever else would finally clear Annalise and the rest of the K5 team from suspicion on past crimes.

At least that's what I"m hoping for :silence 512x512:

Annie-Community-Fingers-Crossed.gif

tumblr_loa0wt1Cb71qerfb9o1_500.gif

I've given up cramming to understand the rationale behind mountains of hall passes given to Connor and his sociopathic tendencies. The mental gymnastics necessary makes my head hurt. Just going with drawn conclusions that HTGAWM's fandom overall enjoys an aftertaste of spiked Kool-Aid because everyone's on Jim Jones levels of denial over how fµcked up he really is.

Oliver was absolutely right to hold him accountable for having a serial aversion to honesty. The entirety of their relationship was built on a foundation of lies and Connor's refusal to lash out even after Oli deleted his Stanford acceptance rightfully set off the warning bells. If Connor was so eager to forgive and forget something so big, then what else is he hiding? And THAT is a legitimate beef to have. Oliver isn't perfect either and has been selfishly stringing along Connor's feelings while trying to make sense of their messiness. But he also wasn't off-base suspecting that the perception of him wasn't as a whole person, fully fleshed out, embracing his humanity. Flaws and all. Connor's desperation to hold onto Oliver has always skirted dangerously close to the Asian equivalent of being his magical non-Negro emotional crutch. Only there for wrapping him tight as a security blanket and taking the edge off when Murder Inc. got too heavy. I was thrilled that Oliver finally got a backbone and decided he wasn't with the sh!t. Been a long time coming.

And I'll continually reiterate how much Connor treats Michaela as the other half of his privilege puzzle.
tumblr_nximrv07ES1u0p9x5o1_500.gif

Using her as his personal punching bag whenever the mood strikes, disrespecting her regularly without a care yet she's the one always there providing a shoulder to cry on regardless. He earns all the perks of her being considerate and what does she get in return? Some rageaholic twink going apeshit on her coffee table? Skeet stains all over the girl's $400 Egyptian cotton sheets? More bad gaydar jokes at her expense? Gaslighting her by poking at sorest spots to pass the time? Then fanboys inexplicably respond to ALL of those instances: "OMG, Miconnor is my favorite twosome! #FriendshipGoals!":261:

If even fictionalized lopsided relationships with borderline abusive besties is an aspiration? Count me the fµck out.:bye:

'Tis a pity Pete Nowalk molded this character as some kind of inner wish fulfillment because he ended up under the wrong kind of sheet last night. Should've offed him. Maybe Oliver finally goes homicidal in the season's second half after learning how far he'd go for revenge with Thomas. #SorryNotSorry

And can I get an 'AMEN!' on your assessment of Connor! I was actually shocked at how many in this thread thought Oliver was totally in the wrong. He told no lies in this episode whatsoever. I cannot agree more on the bolded. Connor first used Oliver because of his hacking skills then he latched on to him again after they killed Sam and he had a nervous breakdown. And somewhere along the way Connor decided that need to feel safe and secure that only occurs because Oliver is totally ignorant of the shady murderous sh!t he does with the K5 must equal love.

Now their relationship has become complete co-dependency. Oliver is feeling scared and vulnerable about his HIV+ status so Connor has become his crutch as well.

xpbjwg.gif~c200

And finally, I know it's not right or healthy but this entire season all I've wanted to do is cuddle, kiss and love on Frank and to let him know that everything is gonna be okay lol. I never once thought he was trying to get back at Annalise for putting him out. Hell after he killed the hitman he apologized to Annalise on the phone before she hung up! Like Bonnie said, he just wanted to come home.
Shiiit...
All those tears he's shed this season that would have long since turned me off any other man and I'm still like;
lick-lips-o.gif

Oh and one more thing.
What do I need to do to get me an absolute down for the cause crew, no questions asked like Annalise has in Bonnie and Frank?! I know it can't hurt to have a couple goons on your side:laugh 512x512:

LazyTXN73

Mrs. Erik "Killmonger" Stevens of Wakanda
Reaction score
Reactions
8,010 267 52
Alleybux
[\QUOTE] And finally, I know it's not right or healthy but this entire season all I've wanted to do is cuddle, kiss and love on Frank and to let him know that everything is gonna be okay lol. I never once thought he was trying to get back at Annalise for putting him out. Hell after he killed the hitman he apologized to Annalise on the phone before she hung up! Like Bonnie said, he just wanted to come home.
Shiiit...
All those tears he's shed this season that would have long since turned me off any other man and I'm still like;
lick-lips-o.gif

Oh and one more thing.
What do I need to do to get me an absolute down for the cause crew, no questions asked like Annalise has in Bonnie and Frank?! I know it can't hurt to have a couple goons on your side:laugh 512x512:[/QUOTE]

Yes! I love me some Frank, he has been through so much in his life and AK was the only one who took him in and genuinely care about him and looked out. Even though she comes out of her mouth at him...and everyone else!

Estella

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,406 83 38
Alleybux
Thanks for the tag, [MENTION=213193]Lyra Angelica[/MENTION]. I haven't watched the episode yet... Been in a bit of a funk since Tuesday.

I might scroll through the thread, but watch it at a later date.

Marie Boston

Aboriginal Perfection & Clairvoyant Reader
Reaction score
Reactions
161,187 8,605 4,659
Alleybux
I hope its Wes under the sheet. He has become such an unlikable character.

Elle Vee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
2,006 85 77
Alleybux
I'm thinking it might be Nate as well. I mean he serves no purpose anymore. He's not giving Anna the D, and I'm sure she probably doesn't want it after he went to her literal enemy lol. Like don't come back over here.

Minnie Mouse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,337 1,086 72
Alleybux
The more I think of it, I would feel kinda sad if Nate was under the sheet. It would kinda be tragic in a way. Although man was cheating on his wife it would be cold blooded for them to kill him. I mean man went to jail for the murder of Frank.

I dont think its him though. Even though they are on the outs, I think Ana would of been a real mess if he was under that sheet. She wouldn't have been able to be rational about clearing the phone.

Yall i I just can't take it no more though. I thought we were finding out who was under the sheet last week. My mind, body, and soul can't take it no more. I need to know.

Gossip Folks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,546 1,831 173
Alleybux
Am I to understand that even though some characters have been revealed as "safe," they still could be under the sheet because anything can happen on this show?

Didn't one of the cast members say that the night of the fire is a long one; and that just because someone appears to be alive earlier in the night, doesn't mean that they will be alive by night's end.

In other words, this one by one reveal of who's alive means nothing!

Here's an interesting "Conner's under the sheet" theory, I read on HTGAWM's message board on IMDb. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3205802/board/flat/262994331?p=1

Poster bangston-26251 wrote, "If you go back and watch season 2 episode 4: Skanks get Shanks, the show teases who dies and how. Conner is talking about the K5 being a brainwashed cult. Mikaela says "then quit" and Wes says "He can't. Its like the mob, they kill you if you want to leave" and Connor says "Yeah exactly, and she'll probably have her little puppy do it."

I think Conners under the sheet and I think Wes at least helped put him there.

Also I might be totally full of it, as I haven't seen the last two episodes of the latest season.

Wouldn't it just be demented if thats what happens though?

I'm not sure what to think anymore. :e7_25:

If all of this build up leads to Nate's death, I will roll my eyes so hard!

Still not sure if they'd actually follow through and kill Wes off the show, though.

Can't wait for tomorrow to FINALLY (or not?) find out! :douga25:

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
222,057 5,787 517
Alleybux
Am I to understand that even though some characters have been revealed as "safe," they still could be under the sheet because anything can happen on this show?

Didn't one of the cast members say that the night of the fire is a long one; and that just because someone appears to be alive earlier in the night, doesn't mean that they will be alive by night's end.

In other words, this one by one reveal of who's alive means nothing!

Here's an interesting "Conner's under the sheet" theory, I read on HTGAWM's message board on IMDb. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3205802/board/flat/262994331?p=1

Poster bangston-26251 wrote, "If you go back and watch season 2 episode 4: Skanks get Shanks, the show teases who dies and how. Conner is talking about the K5 being a brainwashed cult. Mikaela says "then quit" and Wes says "He can't. Its like the mob, they kill you if you want to leave" and Connor says "Yeah exactly, and she'll probably have her little puppy do it."

I think Conners under the sheet and I think Wes at least helped put him there.

Also I might be totally full of it, as I haven't seen the last two episodes of the latest season.

Wouldn't it just be demented if thats what happens though?

I'm not sure what to think anymore. :e7_25:

If all of this build up leads to Nate's death, I will roll my eyes so hard!

Still not sure if they'd actually follow through and kill Wes off the show, though.

Can't wait for tomorrow to FINALLY (or not?) find out! :douga25:
If they kill off Nate after all of this hype I will be so pissed off. He is not a pivotal character and his death wouldn't change a thing. I think the twist will be that someone who was already revealed like Wes or Connor will be the one under the sheet. The difference between those two and the others is that we know for sure that they are alive. My final guess is Wes.

dcangelus

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
7,985 191 20
Alleybux
Thank you for the tag [MENTION=213193]Lyra Angelica[/MENTION]. I've been a couple episodes behind. Finally caught up. I can't believe Wes is giving up Annalise. I thought it would be Connor. Excited for the finale tonight.