HTGAWM| Series Finale Episode 6 X 15 "Stay" 5/14

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
222,013 5,786 517
Alleybux
Guys, i have questions!

Did frank shoot himself? How did Bonnie get shot?

Why was Michaela not at Annalise's funeral?

Were those 2 black girls Michaela's daughters? Was she swearing in as a judge?

Who did Annalise spend the rest of her life with - Eve or Tegan?
Frank got shot because the police starting shooting once he pulled out his gun. That's how Bonnie got shot as well.

Considering how old they (Keating 3)looked I honestly don't know. I'm guessing daughter's since there was no one else there.

There's actually been a debate on this every since it aired. All Pete confirmed was that the hands represented different people. He didn't say if they were romances, people of importance, or even if AK/Tegan dated at all. Basically it's a make your own ending type deal since he was too much of a punk to commit to one. (n)Since Eve was taken the last time we saw her I wouldn't be surprised if Annalise dated Tegan or other people at some point. The last hand looked like an old white woman's to me.

HelloKitty811

You’re the facsimile, I’m the original.
Reaction score
Reactions
55,047 961 40
Alleybux
Guys, i have questions!

Did frank shoot himself? How did Bonnie get shot?

Why was Michaela not at Annalise's funeral?

Were those 2 black girls Michaela's daughters? Was she swearing in as a judge?

Who did Annalise spend the rest of her life with - Eve or Tegan?
Justa - you’re here too? Hiya! How did you like the finale (aside from the unanswered questions lol)?

Justa

Facsimile of God | Megan Thee Samaritan
Reaction score
Reactions
285,319 4,977 407
Alleybux
Frank got shot because the police starting shooting once he pulled out his gun. That's how Bonnie got shot as well.

Considering how old they (Keating 3)looked I honestly don't know. I'm guessing daughter's since there was no one else there.

There's actually been a debate on this every since it aired. All Pete confirmed was that the hands represented different people. He didn't say if they were romances, people of importance, or even if AK/Tegan dated at all. Basically it's a make your own ending type deal since he was too much of a punk to commit to one. (n)Since Eve was taken the last time we saw her I wouldn't be surprised if Annalise dated Tegan or other people at some point. The last hand looked like an old white woman's to me.

Thank you for clarifying!

I'm gonna have to find some theories why Michaela wasn't at the funeral. Did she really want to cut that out from her past?

Justa - you’re here too? Hiya! How did you like the finale (aside from the unanswered questions lol)?

Hi!

It was such a crazy last few episodes. I had watched everything except the final one which I tackled the other day.

Didn't like how the storylines were reduced to a sibling romance thing... it felt like the writers lost the plot honestly.

I felt sad for Connor.

Overall I think it felt bittersweet, though. :) It tied up loose ends and closed off the show properly.

Young Christofer cracked me up, though!

So I'm guessing that Laurel and Annalise kept in touch and she mentored him as well.

What did you think? :)

What was Gabe's future? I think I missed it.

Justa

Facsimile of God | Megan Thee Samaritan
Reaction score
Reactions
285,319 4,977 407
Alleybux
That ending of her dying old was shocking ... I feel like all those deaths were basically killing the old Annalise. After all of those people died, it seems like she thrived. Everyone except Eve aged terribly. Like honestly how does she look the same age as Laurel and she like 20+ years older.

Am I shocked everyone cut Michaela off ... nah. She was going places and wasn't with the sh!ts. It's not her fault that Connor went to jail for 5 years. He's supposed be some hot shot lawyer and couldn't get a better deal than the Black girl.

Cuz Eve is blanca LOL!

I think Conor was just trying to come to terms with his conscience hence not trying to find a loophole. That's rough, though.

I'm shocked too about the Michaela thing.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
222,013 5,786 517
Alleybux
Thank you for clarifying!

I'm gonna have to find some theories why Michaela wasn't at the funeral. Did she really want to cut that out from her past?

Hi!

It was such a crazy last few episodes. I had watched everything except the final one which I tackled the other day.

Didn't like how the storylines were reduced to a sibling romance thing... it felt like the writers lost the plot honestly.

I felt sad for Connor.

Overall I think it felt bittersweet, though. :) It tied up loose ends and closed off the show properly.

Young Christofer cracked me up, though!

So I'm guessing that Laurel and Annalise kept in touch and she mentored him as well.

What did you think? :)

What was Gabe's future? I think I missed it.
You're welcome! After Gabriel got the suitcase of money he wasn't shown again.

I definitely think that Annalise was a part of Christopher's life in someway. I think AK and Laurel reconciled after she came through for her at the trial.

Soso72

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,027 110 110
Alleybux
Just finished S6. Disapointed and sad.

I did cry, not at the bizarre ending but at Connor going jail.

Sad also for losing both Frank and Bonnie. Annalise rejecting Tegan's offer was a let down. But Frank did well... Bravo for getting rid of her.

Disapointed as I believe Nate could have revealed more about that FBI woman and how she was blocks away and may have been involved in Bonnie's car accident.

I know everyone hated Laurel but it seems like she left a legacy Christopher Castillo lol. Needles to say that both Annalise and Wes also did.

So, neither Nate, Gabe and Michaela and dad. Oh and even Tegan did not dare to turn up at the funeral? All of Annalise black friends deserted her?

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
222,013 5,786 517
Alleybux
Just finished S6. Disapointed and sad.

I did cry, not at the bizarre ending but at Connor going jail.

Sad also for losing both Frank and Bonnie. Annalise rejecting Tegan's offer was a let down. But Frank did well... Bravo for getting rid of her.

Disapointed as I believe Nate could have revealed more about that FBI woman and how she was blocks away and may have been involved in Bonnie's car accident.

I know everyone hated Laurel but it seems like she left a legacy Christopher Castillo lol. Needles to say that both Annalise and Wes also did.

So, neither Nate, Gabe and Michaela and dad. Oh and even Tegan did not dare to turn up at the funeral? All of Annalise black friends deserted her?
Billy actually filmed scenes at the funeral but were cut. Amirah said she did make up for the funeral as well but Pete decided not to film. Gabriel was a complete afterthought. He didn't even get a flash forward scene.:twitcy
3jg9trorr5z41.jpg

The Annalise/Tegan plot was the biggest case of queerbait that I've ever seen. Pete literally wasted an entire season on Tegan pinning for Anna for nothing. :spinny He could of had Anna reciprocate, brought Eve back (before the funeral), anything would have been better than create your on ending.

Nate has been trash to me since he killed Miller, refused to take responsibility for it, and then blamed Anna for his actions.

Last edited:

Soso72

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,027 110 110
Alleybux
Billy actually filmed scenes at the funeral but were cut. Amirah said she did make up for the funeral as well but Pete decided not to film. Gabriel was a complete afterthought. He didn't even get a flash forward scene.:twitcy
3jg9trorr5z41.jpg

The Annalise/Tegan plot was the biggest case of queerbait that I've ever seen. Pete literally wasted an entire season on Tegan pinning for Anna for nothing. :spinny He could of had Anna reciprocate, brought Eve back (before the funeral), anything would have been better than create your on ending.

Nate has been trash to me since he killed Miller, refused to take responsibility for it, and then blamed Anna for his actions.

Really? They basically only filmed the Caucasians. Kmt...

If they decided to add a S7, Pete has to go!

1997b

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,973 182 70
Alleybux
I don't think Michaela is any more selfish than Nate, Laurel or Oliver. Actually she risked the most out of all them when she went along with Laurel's plan the previous season. The others had families to fall back on but she risked her internship and relationship with her mentor Tegan by going behind her back and stealing her card. Supposedly, Tegan was going to make millions from the Antares deal and start her own office.

Then after all they did for her, Laurel disappeared on all of them. Clearly someone who plots to send her family to prison isn't of sentimental nature so it's not surprising she would cut ties with her friends the minute they became a supposed 'bad influence' on baby Christopher.

Then Asher chose his stupid family and turned on them. I can see why Michaela said no to solidarity after all of that.

Laurel and Michaela both seem like characters that just move forward and don't stay in the past. Laurel put her father in prison to rid herself from his influence for good. Michaela cut off her adoptive family to look for better role models ( first AK, then Tegan) to model herself after and chose people like Aidan or that dude in DC to leave her old identity behind.

I thought Simon ( the DACA guy) and Michaela had a few similarities, too. Both aren't from privileged backgrounds and ambitious to the point they come off as unlikeable to others.

Last edited:

RumQueen

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
84 10
Alleybux
I never watched this show when it first came out and I am glad that I didn't because I don't think I could have survived it. I just sat and binged all six seasons in a week. I am so distraught and I really don't know how to feel after watching the finale tonight.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
222,013 5,786 517
Alleybux
I never watched this show when it first came out and I am glad that I didn't because I don't think I could have survived it. I just sat and binged all six seasons in a week. I am so distraught and I really don't know how to feel after watching the finale tonight.
Once you've had time to process i would love to know what thought about everything. :) I stayed dragging the show as time went on but I do miss it .

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
222,013 5,786 517
Alleybux

This interview came up in my feed and I skimmed through the questions. At the 59:58 mark Amirah is asked about what she thought about Tegan's declaration of love and if she thought Annalise/Tegan had a relationship. She basically echoed what many have been saying, she didn't know but she loved how Pete left it open to interruption and at the very least Tegan maintained a friendship with Annalise. Regardless of if Annalise felt the same way she found the love declaration empowering.

Amirah seems like a sweet person and you can tell she truly believes that what Pete did with AK/Tegan was gold.

Viola would have changed the topic :twitcy

Last edited:

GeminiAdult

Being prim and proper
Reaction score
Reactions
380,539 17,403 15,550
Alleybux
chile all those damn epi's in one week. chile!!!!!!!

CHEEZITQUEEN

King Tutan-Con-Man and his Felonious Bunch
Reaction score
Reactions
79,983 1,975 684
Alleybux
I stopped watching in the first season, and I just binged the entire show in the past week.

FInished tonight, and let's just say my mind is blown with all of the twists and turns. My sister warned me LOL

Something I need clarification on...Jorge Castillo, the Governor and Hannah.

I understand why Hannah hated Annalise, and Jorge did, but what is the connection between the 3, and why did the Governor hate her?

I get everything else, but since they're all implicated in trying to destroy Annalise, did the 3 of them plan it together?

Thanks for an clarification you can provide.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
222,013 5,786 517
Alleybux
I stopped watching in the first season, and I just binged the entire show in the past week.

FInished tonight, and let's just say my mind is blown with all of the twists and turns. My sister warned me LOL

Something I need clarification on...Jorge Castillo, the Governor and Hannah.

I understand why Hannah hated Annalise, and Jorge did, but what is the connection between the 3, and why did the Governor hate her?

I get everything else, but since they're all implicated in trying to destroy Annalise, did the 3 of them plan it together?

Thanks for an clarification you can provide.
Other than Annalise constantly making a fool out of the DA's office the show didn't really provide other details. It's pretty much the same for the 3 working together as well. We weren't given any context other than what was shown on screen during the last two seasons.

swish

x
Reaction score
Reactions
7,654 205 50
Alleybux
I'm still processing but i hated the last few minutes where they aged everyone, creeped me tf out.

Can't believe Frank and Bonnie died, Frank had no reason to shoot the governor and Bonnie didn't need to die, the case was won so there was no need for anybody else to die.

Why did they use a photo of Annalese from her younger days? And then an old Eve started to talk, I nearly died from the shock. The wigs were terrible. I was confused when Connor still had to go to jail but i think that was the exhaustion cause I've been binge watching for like 10 hours... Love still won so good for them.

Michaela didn't become president... yet, but she was sworn in as a judge so yay for that, though those were probably her grandaughters and not her children.

I wonder what happened to Bonnie's daughter and if Analese watched over her like she did Christopher. Weird how Christopher was the spitting image of Wes, I was like oh so Wes didn't die?! Whole time it was his son..

I never cared for Laurel but the others made her tolerable.

Sad ending for Asher, never thought he'd be a snake but it's always the ones you don't suspect. I really don't see why his mom had to make a deal, thereby involving him. And she was still depressed even when he came round so what was the point? Asher was a good one.

Weird how Olly started becoming into psychedelics towards the end, I never saw it coming with how he was early on.

The whole Governor × Castillo's × FBI storyline was a mess.

And they took us on a ride with the whole 'Will they/won't they' with Annalese and Tiegan!!!! I'm real mad about that one, I would hope they would have got together. Oh and whatever happened to Robert?

It's sad what happened to Frank- the truth of his origins and Bonnie having to be the one to love him? I guess that answers why they killed them off... but for clarity, was Frank shot or did he commit suicide?

The whole Gabriel storyline sucked, i didn't like him. He was hot but he lacks that thing.

What kind of relationship did Solomon and Michaela have after everything?

Overall I will say that I'm glad the writers chose to end it respectfully without dragging it out longer than necessary, and sort of tying up most of the loose ends.... wow!