I totally agree with this

Attachments

• CE000E7B-68D0-4854-8B4C-92A5629FDB44.jpeg
    CE000E7B-68D0-4854-8B4C-92A5629FDB44.jpeg
    243.9 KB · Views: 187
Reactions
945 3
Alleybux
I just came back to say how the hell christopher look JUST like his dad when his mama a hol Latina .... i say that lightly

And he looked nothing like the lil baby they used

I’m still trynna get over this as i can see lol
It took me a minute to figure out that was Christopher. I thought wes got amnesia and developed an accent. I hate when TV shows pull this move

The H.N.I.C.
Reactions
122,401 1,469 611
Alleybux
Ok, so Im done with the season now, and OMG!! I hate that Frank and Bonnie died, that almost got me. They had me thinking Wes was alive too, but really it was just his son lol

I didnt like the incest story at all bc it wasnt believable, Frank wouldve been slow, but at least its not as bad as Pretty Little Liars A team transgender evil twin thing. :joy:

Glad that Annalise won the case, but I hate that Michaela had to be the only one still against her lying too. She was all alone at the end as a consequence. Got her career, but nothing else. And who was Annalise with at the end? I know it was a woman, but what woman? Was it Tegan? Also, did anyone see Tegan at the funeral?

The woman was Tegan, who Annalise was holding hands with over the years. I think Tegan passed away prior to Annalise's death.

Obeah Woman
Reactions
221,602 2,401 632
Alleybux
I didn't know. Thank you!
She has a sci-fi Othello in pre-production, It would be an interesting retelling if she plays Desdemona. That would be delicious. Her Harriet Tubman feature which will cover Araminta's work in the Civil War and her following years in the Methodist Church. There's the film with Lupita, The Woman General about a Dahomey General. She also has some other quick movies that she doesn't star in on the way like the sequel to Suicide Squad, etc. .

I am enough.
Reactions
129,490 2,293 2,265
Alleybux
Me too I’m so mad they played us like that! Like REALLYYY he grew up to be his father twin get out of here

I almost forgot about the Taco Bell accent looool

That accent was hilarious, but I loved that Laurel even tho I can't stand her annoying ass kept in touch with Annalise.

I legit cried. That was the perfect ending. I think it was one of the best.

I'm sad that Frank died, but I wouldn't say I'm surprised. I figured he would find a way to get back at the governor. Now Bonnie dying took me ... I was so shocked. That's when I started crying ... they got the OG smurder bonnie at the courthouse. I think Bonnie is better off dead tho.

That ending of her dying old was shocking ... I feel like all those deaths were basically killing the old Annalise. After all of those people died, it seems like she thrived. Everyone except Eve aged terribly. Like honestly how does she look the same age as Laurel and she like 20+ years older.

Am I shocked everyone cut Michaela off ... nah. She was going places and wasn't with the shits. It's not her fault that Connor went to jail for 5 years. He's supposed be some hot shot lawyer and couldn't get a better deal than the Black girl.

I am enough.
Reactions
129,490 2,293 2,265
Alleybux
It took me a minute to figure out that was Christopher. I thought wes got amnesia and developed an accent. I hate when TV shows pull this move

It makes more sense cos I was like that ***** alive, but honestly if they would have gotten another actor it would have been weird because everyone would have been like but he don't look like either.

Reactions
14,453 153 46
Alleybux
I know i’m behind as hell and it’s late as hell by my GOD. i BAWLED like a damn baby at this season finale. I can’t stop crying really. I thought christopher was wes and i was like “damn, black don’t crack wow” ..l I binged watched the season these past 2 days and i’m so overcome with emotions my god

Princess Tiana
Reactions
165,089 2,212 690
Alleybux
I know i’m behind as hell and it’s late as hell by my GOD. i BAWLED like a damn baby at this season finale. I can’t stop crying really. I thought christopher was wes and i was like “damn, black don’t crack wow” ..l I binged watched the season these past 2 days and i’m so overcome with emotions my god

I was even more behind.

Even though I made a point to stay away from the HTGAWM subforum, it was only recently that I was like, "Damn, I never finished the show!" I hadn't watched since the hiatus last November.

I just finished the series finale, literally minutes ago, having watched the remaining episodes of season 6 yesterday and today.

And when I tell you I ugly cried! When I realized I was about to lose it I literally got up and sprinted over to lock my office door so my husband couldn't come in and catch me being weak. I. Was. Fucking. BAWLING.

94ec8e77f201109a234ae494b82bb514.gif

Bless my heart!

The last few minutes just had a lot going on. All the characters in their gray wigs and bad old-age makeup, Bonnie and Frank dying, Miss Ophelia passing away, Laurel looking smug and getting to live to be an old woman in spite of everything else, her fine-ass daddy taking a shiv to the guts, Annalise looking like Miss Jane Pittman in the final scene but I'm glad she lived a long life but I was still shook af, Wes' tall-head ass son looking identically annoying to Wes...I was like

tenor.gif

Reactions
94,499 564 125
Alleybux
Guys, i have questions!

Did frank shoot himself? How did Bonnie get shot?

Why was Michaela not at Annalise's funeral?

Were those 2 black girls Michaela's daughters? Was she swearing in as a judge?

Who did Annalise spend the rest of her life with - Eve or Tegan?

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,726 378 79
Alleybux
Guys, i have questions!

Frank got shot because the police starting shooting once he pulled out his gun. That's how Bonnie got shot as well.

Considering how old they (Keating 3)looked I honestly don't know. I'm guessing daughter's since there was no one else there.

There's actually been a debate on this every since it aired. All Pete confirmed was that the hands represented different people. He didn't say if they were romances, people of importance, or even if AK/Tegan dated at all. Basically it's a make your own ending type deal since he was too much of a punk to commit to one. (n)Since Eve was taken the last time we saw her I wouldn't be surprised if Annalise dated Tegan or other people at some point. The last hand looked like an old white woman's to me.

You’re the facsimile, I’m the original.
Reactions
20,166 102 11
Alleybux
Guys, i have questions!

Justa - you’re here too? Hiya! How did you like the finale (aside from the unanswered questions lol)?

Reactions
94,499 564 125
Alleybux
Frank got shot because the police starting shooting once he pulled out his gun. That's how Bonnie got shot as well.

Considering how old they (Keating 3)looked I honestly don't know. I'm guessing daughter's since there was no one else there.

There's actually been a debate on this every since it aired. All Pete confirmed was that the hands represented different people. He didn't say if they were romances, people of importance, or even if AK/Tegan dated at all. Basically it's a make your own ending type deal since he was too much of a punk to commit to one. (n)Since Eve was taken the last time we saw her I wouldn't be surprised if Annalise dated Tegan or other people at some point. The last hand looked like an old white woman's to me.

Thank you for clarifying!

I'm gonna have to find some theories why Michaela wasn't at the funeral. Did she really want to cut that out from her past?

Justa - you’re here too? Hiya! How did you like the finale (aside from the unanswered questions lol)?

Hi!

It was such a crazy last few episodes. I had watched everything except the final one which I tackled the other day.

Didn't like how the storylines were reduced to a sibling romance thing... it felt like the writers lost the plot honestly.

I felt sad for Connor.

Overall I think it felt bittersweet, though. :) It tied up loose ends and closed off the show properly.

Young Christofer cracked me up, though!

So I'm guessing that Laurel and Annalise kept in touch and she mentored him as well.

What did you think? :)

What was Gabe's future? I think I missed it.

Reactions
94,499 564 125
Alleybux
That ending of her dying old was shocking ... I feel like all those deaths were basically killing the old Annalise. After all of those people died, it seems like she thrived. Everyone except Eve aged terribly. Like honestly how does she look the same age as Laurel and she like 20+ years older.

Am I shocked everyone cut Michaela off ... nah. She was going places and wasn't with the shits. It's not her fault that Connor went to jail for 5 years. He's supposed be some hot shot lawyer and couldn't get a better deal than the Black girl.

Cuz Eve is blanca LOL!

I think Conor was just trying to come to terms with his conscience hence not trying to find a loophole. That's rough, though.

I'm shocked too about the Michaela thing.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,726 378 79
Alleybux
Thank you for clarifying!

I'm gonna have to find some theories why Michaela wasn't at the funeral. Did she really want to cut that out from her past?

Hi!

It was such a crazy last few episodes. I had watched everything except the final one which I tackled the other day.

Didn't like how the storylines were reduced to a sibling romance thing... it felt like the writers lost the plot honestly.

I felt sad for Connor.

Overall I think it felt bittersweet, though. :) It tied up loose ends and closed off the show properly.

Young Christofer cracked me up, though!

So I'm guessing that Laurel and Annalise kept in touch and she mentored him as well.

What did you think? :)

What was Gabe's future? I think I missed it.
You're welcome! After Gabriel got the suitcase of money he wasn't shown again.

I definitely think that Annalise was a part of Christopher's life in someway. I think AK and Laurel reconciled after she came through for her at the trial.

Reactions
Alleybux
Just finished S6. Disapointed and sad.

I did cry, not at the bizarre ending but at Connor going jail.

Sad also for losing both Frank and Bonnie. Annalise rejecting Tegan's offer was a let down. But Frank did well... Bravo for getting rid of her.

Disapointed as I believe Nate could have revealed more about that FBI woman and how she was blocks away and may have been involved in Bonnie's car accident.

I know everyone hated Laurel but it seems like she left a legacy Christopher Castillo lol. Needles to say that both Annalise and Wes also did.

So, neither Nate, Gabe and Michaela and dad. Oh and even Tegan did not dare to turn up at the funeral? All of Annalise black friends deserted her?

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,726 378 79
Alleybux
Just finished S6. Disapointed and sad.

I did cry, not at the bizarre ending but at Connor going jail.

Sad also for losing both Frank and Bonnie. Annalise rejecting Tegan's offer was a let down. But Frank did well... Bravo for getting rid of her.

Disapointed as I believe Nate could have revealed more about that FBI woman and how she was blocks away and may have been involved in Bonnie's car accident.

I know everyone hated Laurel but it seems like she left a legacy Christopher Castillo lol. Needles to say that both Annalise and Wes also did.

So, neither Nate, Gabe and Michaela and dad. Oh and even Tegan did not dare to turn up at the funeral? All of Annalise black friends deserted her?
Billy actually filmed scenes at the funeral but were cut. Amirah said she did make up for the funeral as well but Pete decided not to film. Gabriel was a complete afterthought. He didn't even get a flash forward scene.:twitcy
3jg9trorr5z41.jpg

The Annalise/Tegan plot was the biggest case of queerbait that I've ever seen. Pete literally wasted an entire season on Tegan pinning for Anna for nothing. :spinny He could of had Anna reciprocate, brought Eve back (before the funeral), anything would have been better than create your on ending.

Nate has been trash to me since he killed Miller, refused to take responsibility for it, and then blamed Anna for his actions.

Last edited:
Reactions
Alleybux
Billy actually filmed scenes at the funeral but were cut. Amirah said she did make up for the funeral as well but Pete decided not to film. Gabriel was a complete afterthought. He didn't even get a flash forward scene.:twitcy
3jg9trorr5z41.jpg

The Annalise/Tegan plot was the biggest case of queerbait that I've ever seen. Pete literally wasted an entire season on Tegan pinning for Anna for nothing. :spinny He could of had Anna reciprocate, brought Eve back (before the funeral), anything would have been better than create your on ending.

Nate has been trash to me since he killed Miller, refused to take responsibility for it, and then blamed Anna for his actions.

Really? They basically only filmed the Caucasians. Kmt...

If they decided to add a S7, Pete has to go!

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Help please. Synastry Chart.
Not to be rude but there are sites like this one Here that will explain it to you. Same goes for birth charts just google.
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
It has everything to do with it. You are ok with giving money to people that hate blacks and have a history of talking shit about us. You are ok...
Tired of men thinking that I'm going to chase them
@Balloo They didn't teach these boys anything. Not empathy, not household responsibility, and not old school male responsibility. Just pathetic...
TashaMarie TMR And Her Lowly Flock Of Birds
Fran you and Renee have a lot in common. Y’all both old AF. Both bitter, both miserable and both hating on someone younger than y’all. Maybe y’all...
Jonathan Scott Seemingly Confirms It Was Love at First Sight For Him & Zooey Deschanel
I love this! they are the cutest couple! Too bad it's a PR relationship and they're no longer together.
Random Thoughts 2021 Edition...
Billy bob gonna get his ass fucked up right long with his downlow friend hip hop. They rolling through for a reason. Fucked with the wrong one...
Top Bottom