Quantcast

HTGAWM| Series Finale Episode 6 X 15 "Stay" 5/14

oldstreet

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,589 1,560 152
Alleybux
Ok, so Im done with the season now, and OMG!! I hate that Frank and Bonnie died, that almost got me. They had me thinking Wes was alive too, but really it was just his son lol

I didnt like the incest story at all bc it wasnt believable, Frank wouldve been slow, but at least its not as bad as Pretty Little Liars A team transgender evil twin thing. :joy:

Glad that Annalise won the case, but I hate that Michaela had to be the only one still against her lying too. She was all alone at the end as a consequence. Got her career, but nothing else. And who was Annalise with at the end? I know it was a woman, but what woman? Was it Tegan?

I assumed that the two teenage girls next to Michaela were her daughters as she was being sworn in as a judge.

ButWhyThough

Here to sip
Reaction score
Reactions
8,472 154 12
Alleybux
I was SHOOK when Frank went to that funeral plot and told his baby brother he was sorry. Real tears.

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,664 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
Yes, he was in a disgusting incestual relationship with his sister and had mental health issuses, was a liar, cheat, manipulator, murderer etc.

I didnt see anything ghetto though.
A famn 4x4 with 3 kids out of wedlock. 3 died. He was deadbeat to.ALL his kids. Ghetto!!!!!!

Mavis Gary

Young Adult
Reaction score
Reactions
69,367 1,698 714
Alleybux
I guess the purpose of the incest storyline was to make Frank go crazy enough to do something like a public shooting..............

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
Irresponsible, not ghetto.

That goes along with the rest of his mental/emotional issues. He was a damaged person like majority of them.
The show ain't that deep. They throw the mental health issue and trauma backstory or real time storyline at every character and than nit pick for whom it's used as an excuse in the sense that some of them are to be understood because they have issues while others are just crazy.
Also the incest/abuse was not something the writers "knew" about Sam until they decided they needed a last minute twist on top of yet another attempt at redeeming him no one asked for - and it doesn't work because they tried so hard to paint him as Annalise's long suffering husband that the circle of abuse thing can't work with him as he was never portrayed as abusive but his sh!tty actions were merely the results of egoism and convenience all low key blamed on Annalise for being the worst.

Da_Fuqqq

#BLACKGIRLMAGIC
Reaction score
Reactions
47,274 1,413 445
Alleybux
I just came back to say how the hell christopher look JUST like his dad when his mama a hol Latina .... i say that lightly

And he looked nothing like the lil baby they used

I’m still trynna get over this as i can see lol

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,664 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
I just came back to say how the hell christopher look JUST like his dad when his mama a hol Latina .... i say that lightly

I thought Wes was alive and didn't age lololol!!!!!

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,664 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
The show ain't that deep. They throw the mental health issue and trauma backstory or real time storyline at every character and than nit pick for whom it's used as an excuse in the sense that some of them are to be understood because they have issues while others are just crazy.
Also the incest/abuse was not something the writers "knew" about Sam until they decided they needed a last minute twist on top of yet another attempt at redeeming him no one asked for - and it doesn't work because they tried so hard to paint him as Annalise's long suffering husband that the circle of abuse thing can't work with him as he was never portrayed as abusive but his sh!tty actions were merely the results of egoism and convenience all low key blamed on Annalise for being the worst.
Because he's ghetto. Ghetto! Some folks have a hard time calling WM ghetto. He's ghetto like ghetto ass 5x3 Trump. Ewwww Sam probably got Bonnie knocked up too. Oooh sorry for little rich man. His sis can give out 100 million like c'mon

SweetSound

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,973 39 37
Alleybux
I totally agree with this

Attachments

• CE000E7B-68D0-4854-8B4C-92A5629FDB44.jpeg
    CE000E7B-68D0-4854-8B4C-92A5629FDB44.jpeg
    243.9 KB · Views: 247

OliveEyez

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,643 590 159
Alleybux
That's what I think happened. When Bonnie went "No!" or whatever and ran in that direction, she got hit too. Others say the police got her after Frank shot the governor.
I'm wrong. It was the governor's security detail lol.

Whathdickens

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,553 447 51
Alleybux

It took me a minute to figure out that was Christopher. I thought wes got amnesia and developed an accent. I hate when TV shows pull this move

NickCarraway

The H.N.I.C.
Reaction score
Reactions
196,244 3,718 1,416
Alleybux
Ok, so Im done with the season now, and OMG!! I hate that Frank and Bonnie died, that almost got me. They had me thinking Wes was alive too, but really it was just his son lol

I didnt like the incest story at all bc it wasnt believable, Frank wouldve been slow, but at least its not as bad as Pretty Little Liars A team transgender evil twin thing. :joy:

Glad that Annalise won the case, but I hate that Michaela had to be the only one still against her lying too. She was all alone at the end as a consequence. Got her career, but nothing else. And who was Annalise with at the end? I know it was a woman, but what woman? Was it Tegan? Also, did anyone see Tegan at the funeral?

The woman was Tegan, who Annalise was holding hands with over the years. I think Tegan passed away prior to Annalise's death.

Nana Peazant

Obeah Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
548,559 13,178 1,857
Alleybux
Omg I just watched it. Omg

Bravo Viola! She acted her ass from from episode 1 to the finale. Bravo! I'm going to miss her so much.

I love Analise omg.
She'll be acting as Michelle Obama in a new series called First Ladies. She also has 3 to 4 movies coming down the pipe.

Nana Peazant

Obeah Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
548,559 13,178 1,857
Alleybux
I didn't know. Thank you!
She has a sci-fi Othello in pre-production, It would be an interesting retelling if she plays Desdemona. That would be delicious. Her Harriet Tubman feature which will cover Araminta's work in the Civil War and her following years in the Methodist Church. There's the film with Lupita, The Woman General about a Dahomey General. She also has some other quick movies that she doesn't star in on the way like the sequel to Suicide Squad, etc. .

Diggin da Shamy

I am enough.
Reaction score
Reactions
210,124 4,772 3,321
Alleybux
Me too I’m so mad they played us like that! Like REALLYYY he grew up to be his father twin get out of here

I almost forgot about the Taco Bell accent looool

That accent was hilarious, but I loved that Laurel even tho I can't stand her annoying ass kept in touch with Annalise.

I legit cried. That was the perfect ending. I think it was one of the best.

I'm sad that Frank died, but I wouldn't say I'm surprised. I figured he would find a way to get back at the governor. Now Bonnie dying took me ... I was so shocked. That's when I started crying ... they got the OG smurder bonnie at the courthouse. I think Bonnie is better off dead tho.

That ending of her dying old was shocking ... I feel like all those deaths were basically killing the old Annalise. After all of those people died, it seems like she thrived. Everyone except Eve aged terribly. Like honestly how does she look the same age as Laurel and she like 20+ years older.

Am I shocked everyone cut Michaela off ... nah. She was going places and wasn't with the sh!ts. It's not her fault that Connor went to jail for 5 years. He's supposed be some hot shot lawyer and couldn't get a better deal than the Black girl.

Diggin da Shamy

I am enough.
Reaction score
Reactions
210,124 4,772 3,321
Alleybux
It took me a minute to figure out that was Christopher. I thought wes got amnesia and developed an accent. I hate when TV shows pull this move

It makes more sense cos I was like that ***** alive, but honestly if they would have gotten another actor it would have been weird because everyone would have been like but he don't look like either.

astralheauxxx

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,409 244 78
Alleybux
I know i’m behind as hell and it’s late as hell by my GOD. i BAWLED like a damn baby at this season finale. I can’t stop crying really. I thought christopher was wes and i was like “damn, black don’t crack wow” ..l I binged watched the season these past 2 days and i’m so overcome with emotions my god

Contemporary

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,604 4,240 1,018
Alleybux
I know i’m behind as hell and it’s late as hell by my GOD. i BAWLED like a damn baby at this season finale. I can’t stop crying really. I thought christopher was wes and i was like “damn, black don’t crack wow” ..l I binged watched the season these past 2 days and i’m so overcome with emotions my god

I was even more behind.

Even though I made a point to stay away from the HTGAWM subforum, it was only recently that I was like, "Damn, I never finished the show!" I hadn't watched since the hiatus last November.

I just finished the series finale, literally minutes ago, having watched the remaining episodes of season 6 yesterday and today.

And when I tell you I ugly cried! When I realized I was about to lose it I literally got up and sprinted over to lock my office door so my husband couldn't come in and catch me being weak. I. Was. fµck!ng. BAWLING.

94ec8e77f201109a234ae494b82bb514.gif

Bless my heart!

The last few minutes just had a lot going on. All the characters in their gray wigs and bad old-age makeup, Bonnie and Frank dying, Miss Ophelia passing away, Laurel looking smug and getting to live to be an old woman in spite of everything else, her fine-ass daddy taking a shiv to the guts, Annalise looking like Miss Jane Pittman in the final scene but I'm glad she lived a long life but I was still shook af, Wes' tall-head ass son looking identically annoying to Wes...I was like

tenor.gif

Justa

Facsimile of God | Megan Thee Samaritan
Reaction score
Reactions
285,318 4,977 407
Alleybux
Guys, i have questions!

Did frank shoot himself? How did Bonnie get shot?

Why was Michaela not at Annalise's funeral?

Were those 2 black girls Michaela's daughters? Was she swearing in as a judge?

Who did Annalise spend the rest of her life with - Eve or Tegan?