ABC really gave them 15 second promo for the final season?:unsure:

Last edited:

shampoona

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,063 943 79
Alleybux
Can some kind soul give me a synopsis of the series since Wes' exit or direct me to reliable source that has it?

I feel like the show is too far gone and has taken too many twists and turns for me to be able to catch up and tune in at this point, even though it is the end.

FabulouslyBrown

“I can’t forget my history, it's her-story.”
Reaction score
Reactions
25,413 481 50
Alleybux
Ummm...yeah. It’s time for this to end. The storylines have become so ridiculous and far fetched that this show is a shell of its former self. I figured the end was drawing near when it was announced that Viola had signed on to do another series.

Queena

Queena.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,822 1,032 1,423
Alleybux
Ummm...yeah. It’s time for this to end. The storylines have become so ridiculous and far fetched that this show is a shell of its former self. I figured the end was drawing near when it was announced that Viola had signed on to do another series.
She did? Which one?

Diggin da Shamy

I am enough.
Reaction score
Reactions
210,123 4,772 3,321
Alleybux
Can some kind soul give me a synopsis of the series since Wes' exit or direct me to reliable source that has it?

I feel like the show is too far gone and has taken too many twists and turns for me to be able to catch up and tune in at this point, even though it is the end.

People dying every season and we try to figure out whose dead. Plus, the gay couple got married. Michaela can't keep a man even if it's lame ass Asher. Laurel acting like her and Long Neck was in love to make her feel better about being a baby momma. Irish in love with Laurel for no reason cos she basic. Bonnie Smurder ... in her feels cos her man died and trying to find her son.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,933 5,785 517
Alleybux

I'll break it down for seasons 4 and 5.:

Season 4:

-Laurel's parents were both responsible for We's death. I can't remember the idiotic reason that was given. She carried on with Frank while pregnant and her father essentially kidnapped the baby after he was born because of how powerful he is. (n)

-There were no classroom scenes are barely any cases. AK went to therapy with a heroin addict as her therapist (literally) who did not help her at all. Viola was basically a supporting cast member who constantly got shitted on. She cried like every episode.

-Most of the story lines revolved around who everyone was sleeping with. It ended with Annalise winning a supreme court case which was part of the cross over with Scandal, Laurel's father going jail, and Nate finding "damning" files.

Season 5:

-It got back to basics with Annalise teaching and being a beast in court but it was short lived. AK is still being disrespected.

-A new student is introduced and it turns out Sam has a son who he never told AK about. Apparently Sam's first wife was a black woman who was also his patient. He tried to go back to her after Anna miscarried...And apparently Eve knew all about it. Eve is happy and having a baby with her new woman...

-Because of this Annalise is hot drunken ass mess again

giphy.gif

-Nate told the Keating crew that he burn the files but he lied and gets obsessed with Bonnie because they're friends now. She apparently had a child by rape who she thought died. Many episodes were spent on this just for it be revealed that Bonnie's sister killed the baby. :unsure:

-Nate's father was the subject of the Supreme Court case and AK tries to help him. He ends up getting killed. Nate thinks the new DA did it and beats him within an inch of his life. Bonnie's finishes him off. :unsure: Turns out the governor and Laurel's brother (also a lawyer) are working together to take down AK. The brother was responsible for the hit on Nate's dad.. It ends with Laurel "missing" and Annalise screaming for her.

tumblr_ncu75jpdjE1r00543o8_r2_250.gif

Honestly if I didn't already watch these seasons I wouldn't bother. I'm not expecting anything from Pete but I hope it ends with Annalise being happy.

Last edited:

shampoona

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,063 943 79
Alleybux
People dying every season and we try to figure out whose dead. Plus, the gay couple got married. Michaela can't keep a man even if it's lame ass Asher. Laurel acting like her and Long Neck was in love to make her feel better about being a baby momma. Irish in love with Laurel for no reason cos she basic. Bonnie Smurder ... in her feels cos her man died and trying to find her son.

I'll break it down for seasons 4 and 5.:

Season 4:

-Laurel's parents were both responsible for We's death. I can't remember the idiotic reason that was given. She carried on with Frank while pregnant and her father essentially kidnapped the baby after he was born because of how powerful he is. (n)

-There were no classroom scenes are barely any cases. AK went to therapy with a heroin addict as her therapist (literally) who did not help her at all. Viola was basically a supporting cast member who constantly got shitted on. She cried like every episode.

-Most of the story lines revolved around who everyone was sleeping with. It ended with Annalise winning a supreme court case which was part of the cross over with Scandal, Laurel's father going jail, and Nate finding "damning" files.

Season 5:

-It got back to basics with Annalise teaching and being a beast in court but it was short lived. AK is still being disrespected.

-A new student is introduced and it turns out Sam has a son who he never told AK about. Apparently Sam's first wife was a black woman who was also his patient. He tried to go back to her after Anna miscarried...And apparently Eve knew all about it. Eve is happy and having a baby with her new woman...

-Because of this Annalise is hot drunken ass mess again

giphy.gif

-Nate told the Keating crew that he burn the files but he lied and gets obsessed with Bonnie because they're friends now. She apparently had a child by rape who she thought died. Many episodes were spent on this just for it be revealed that Bonnie's sister killed the baby. :unsure:

-Nate's father was the subject of the Supreme Court case and AK tries to help him. He ends up getting killed. Nate thinks the new DA did it and beats him within an inch of his life. Bonnie's finishes him off. :unsure: Turns out the governor and Laurel's brother (also a lawyer) are working together to take down AK. The brother was responsible for the hit on Nate's dad.. It ends with Laurel "missing" and Annalise screaming for her.

tumblr_ncu75jpdjE1r00543o8_r2_250.gif

Honestly if I didn't already watch these seasons I wouldn't bother. I'm not expecting anything from Pete but I hope it ends with Annalise being happy.
Emojis and gifs to boot. Bless you both!

I don’t know who Irish is but I vaguely remember Laurels father kidnapping the baby and saw complaints about Laurel being at the center of a lot of the plots. I was hoping for a win for Michaela.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,933 5,785 517
Alleybux
Emojis and gifs to boot. Bless you both!

I don’t know who Irish is but I vaguely remember Laurels father kidnapping the baby and saw complaints about Laurel being at the center of a lot of the plots. I was hoping for a win for Michaela.
You're welcome ! Michaela cheated on Asher during the Scandal cross over and now she's with Sam's son. :no2 Gabriel, the son, is essentially a poor man's Wes. He brings nothing to show except for being "pretty". Background on her father is supposed to be revealed this up coming season. I always wanted to like her but the writing makes it hard.

Irish is Frank

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux

Viola carrying on her long tradition of avoiding talking about the show while promoting it. In all 7 minutes of it she wastes one line on the show, the line being "I really need Annalise to have a laugh."

giphy.gif

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,933 5,785 517
Alleybux

Viola carrying on her long tradition of avoiding talking about the show while promoting it. In all 7 minutes of it she wastes one line on the show, the line being "I really need Annalise to have a laugh."

giphy.gif

:cry: if you blink then you would miss it. She has been wishing happiness for Annalise for at least 3 years. ..and there she goes looking miserable in the promo again.

@GrahamCracker In fact here's Pete confirming it. :no2
EDp8tnwW4AAfbC4.jpg

EDpf4wkXkAYfUc0.jpg:large

Fall TV Spoilers 2019: Preview for 37 Returning Favorite Shows | TVLine

Last edited:

GrahamCracker

Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux

Debacle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,000 1,180 164
Alleybux
Thank god this will be the last.
I had fun the first season or two, but unfortunately, this show has turned out to be a huge waste.

DivaLasVegas82

Georgia Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
674,901 21,167 21,873
Alleybux
Thank god this will be the last.
I had fun the first season or two, but unfortunately, this show has turned out to be a huge waste.

I loved the first three seasons. After that, it deteriorated, but I stuck with it out of habit. I'm glad this season is the last one too.

GrahamCracker

Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
Annalise looking like a million bucks

ps. Alfie went blond for a leading role in a movie - that makes 2 moves, a tv show and play he's lead this year alone. Karma is my kind of b!tch.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,933 5,785 517
Alleybux
Aja posted a picture talking about missing Karla so I guess that confirms that Laurel "missing" is going to be a thing. I don't believe for 1 second that Pete is going to kill her off. Emmet's ass will probably get a funeral.

Her role hasn't been confirmed but apparently Rome shared the news (someone posted this under the comment section) so it looks like Vivian has been cast to recur this season. :rolleyes2

“We’re also going to have many great guest stars,” Pete Nowalk, the show’s executive producer/creator tells TV Insider exclusively. “One I’m most excited about is Marsha Stephanie Blake, who has received an Emmy nomination [for Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Limited Series Or Movie] for When They See Us [for playing Linda McCray]. She plays a great mystery role.”

“Every crime [that’s been committed] will come up for grabs, be answered for, and will have to be paid for,” he previews. “Each character will have to decide what they’re willing to do and to see if they’re willing to sell other people out.”
'How To Get Away With Murder' Casts 'When They See Us' Marsha Stephanie Blake for Season 6

Apparently the 2nd episode is titled Vivian's Here. : unamused:

Last edited:

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,930 1,770 409
Alleybux
Killing Wes in season 3, killed this show.
It was never the same without him. I think this show needed 7 seasons to be complete, but the writing got so horrible, it makes sense it’s ending now.

I hope all the actors continue to get work. They are all talented.

GrahamCracker

Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
Killing Wes in season 3, killed this show.
It was never the same without him. I think this show needed 7 seasons to be complete, but the writing got so horrible, it makes sense it’s ending now.

I hope all the actors continue to get work. They are all talented.
I read Liza and Charlie already have roles lined up. Things look good for Aja (apparently she's the top choice for playing the lead in Vixen a DC super hero movie, she's filming her second movie this year now), Conrad does theater all the time, Karla has some stuff going on too.

GrahamCracker

Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
Spoiler from Amirah:

Question: Any news about HTGAWM Season 6? —Symonne
Ausiello:
As you might expect from a show with “murder” in its title, not everyone will survive the ABC drama’s final batch of episodes. “People you love are gonna die. Yes, D-I-E. Die,” reveals Amirah Vann, who plays Tegan Price. “Not extras, not day players, but people you’ve been taking [this] journey with.”

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,933 5,785 517
Alleybux
"New promo" It basically a combination of the 15 seconds preview and the rehashing of the previous seasons with 5 seconds of new clips. Mainly a continuance of Annalise looking distraught. : unamused:

Last edited:

t1gress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,837 925 316
Alleybux
I read Liza and Charlie already have roles lined up. Things look good for Aja (apparently she's the top choice for playing the lead in Vixen a DC super hero movie, she's filming her second movie this year now), Conrad does theater all the time, Karla has some stuff going on too.

I watched one of karlas Mexican movies and she was not good.

The movie in general was lame but she was the lead

Just saying idk about her career

GrahamCracker

Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
I watched one of karlas Mexican movies and she was not good.

The movie in general was lame but she was the lead

Just saying idk about her career
Stuff like this made her an A lister there but besides HTGAWM in the US her career never seemed to have taken off. I've seen on IMDB she's also supposed to be filming a show now. I wouldn't be surprised if she completely gave up on her US career considering it's so much easier for her in Mexico, though i see her being offered supporting tv roles.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,933 5,785 517
Alleybux
This wonderful gem is allegedly a picture from episode two which is entitled Vivian's here... : unamused: Tom commented on Viola's post that it was always nice talking to her so I'm sure we'll be getting more flashbacks about his first marriage/Gabriel this season. I'll probably skip them all.
upload_2019-9-15_10-56-57.png

Pete gave another interview. He really didn't say anything new but he pretty much spoils what happens to Laurel.

Ending a hit TV show can be murder — but when you write a show about murder, endings become a speciality.

“I don’t love the idea of leaving a lot of things hanging,” creator Pete Nowalk says of concluding his Shondaland series How to Get Away With Murder. “We’ll get clarity. That means romantically, plot-wise, criminally. But hold on tight, because [no] character’s going to go where you expect.”

At the end of season 5, Laurel (Karla Souza) and baby Christopher went missing, while Annalise (Viola Davis) and the other members of the Keating Four became targets of a massive conspiracy orchestrated by the governor and the Castillo family.

While Nowalk promises that viewers “will get answers right away,” much of the final season will be about how each character chooses to answer for their misdeeds (and after five seasons, that’s a lot of murder, perjury, blackmail, etc.). “What do they deserve?” Nowalk muses. “What’s actually going to make them happy? Running away from your sins does not necessarily mean you’re going to be happy… We have 15 episodes to have each character decide what they want for themselves, and in that, they have to grow up. Every character has that journey of trying to figure out who they are… Not everyone’s going to get a happy ending.”

But will Annalise? The antiheroine has been a groundbreaking, Emmy-winning role for Davis. “She’s deciding how to claw her way out of [hell],” Nowalk teases. “How much does she protect herself versus how much does she protect certain people she loves, and who does she not protect? Every decision she makes is going to affect her fate in a major way, and we’re going to see that from the very first scene of our premiere.”

Perhaps equally compelling as the murder has been the swirling carousel of relationships and hook-ups — scenarios that Nowalk assures us will also reach definitive conclusions. “They’re scared and desperate, so they’re clinging to each other for moments of joy, for moments of pleasure, for love, so every one of those relationships we’re going to finish and tell the audience how they end,” he says. “We’re going to explore Michaela [Aja Naomi King] and Gabriel [Rome Flynn] still, and how Asher [Matt McGorry] feels about that.
We’re going to learn a lot more about how Frank [Charlie Weber] feels about Laurel, how Laurel feels about him, how Bonnie [Liza Weil] factors into that.”

For the Keating Four (previously Five), a major part of their intrigue has been the slow reveal of just how they entered Annalise’s orbit. The answers have been more twisty and disturbing than we ever could have expected, but there are still two big question marks left: Michaela and Connor [Jack Falahee]. Michaela learned in the season 5 finale that Annalise knew her birth father, and there’s a lot more to unravel there. “We are diving deep into Michaela’s backstory,” Nowalk says. “We’ve met her adopted mother, but we also have not met her birth parents, and we will meet one of them at least and find out how Annalise was involved in that.”

Of course, that will leave Connor with a lot of questions. “Last year, [he] was like, ‘Why did you pick me? What’s my secret?’” Nowalk hints. “This Michaela reveal is going to send him asking that question harder and harder, so we will answer that by the end of the series.”

They’d also never wrap things up without bringing back some of the buzziest guest stars to appear on the show — as well as introducing some surprising new faces. “Having Cicely [Tyson] back is pivotal to the show and to ending Annalise’s story,” Nowalk says. “We’ll also have some other parental figures we’ve seen in the past come back. We’ll have some new parents arrive. We’re going to have some major surprise guest stars.”

Twists and turns aside, HTGAWM has also earned a reputation for breaking barriers and tackling hot-buttons issues like solitary confinement, living with HIV, and racial injustice in the criminal justice system. Nowalk promises the final season won’t be short on those moments, hinting at episodes featuring an officer-involved shooting, gun control, and internet dating. “For me, this whole show is really about creating empathy for the defendant and for the criminal,” he says. “We’re all capable of being criminals if our lives took a wrong turn. What I’m proud of is that we are one of the only shows that have really focused completely on the defense.”

Many of those complex characters and issues come courtesy of the show’s dynamic leading lady. “[That was] following Viola’s lead. She’s helped me create this character so much,” Nowalk says. “She’s just such a leader, and she’s so passionate about showing all sides of people. [But] that’s what I’ve liked: Everyone’s been complicated. Maybe audiences have got to know characters they’ve never seen before. Ultimately, it was a delicious, fun experience.”

And there’s still one more season — and probably some murders — to savor.

How to Get Away with Murder returns Sept. 26 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.
'How to Get Away With Murder' creator teases the twisty final season

Interesting how he doesn't mention AK when talking about romances either . :no2 I have a feeling that Annalise will not get a happy ending because Pete is well Pete.

Last edited:

GrahamCracker

Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
This wonderful gem is allegedly a picture from episode two which is entitled Vivian's here... : unamused: Tom commented on Viola's post that it was always nice talking to her so I'm sure we'll be getting more flashbacks about his first marriage/Gabriel this season. I'll probably skip them all.
View attachment 1041921

Pete gave another interview. He really didn't say anything new but he pretty much spoils what happens to Laurel.

'How to Get Away With Murder' creator teases the twisty final season

Interesting how he doesn't mention AK when talking about romances either . :no2 I have a feeling that Annalise will not get a happy ending because Pete is well Pete.
It really doesn't look good for the final season. And i say this without any shade implied. The story lines Pete is teasing only show what most have noticed seasons ago - he ran out of meaningful story lines a long time ago. The promotion is surprisingly sparse. I think the ratings will be terrible - especially if they end up killing Annalise - no one cares to see that.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,933 5,785 517
Alleybux
Episode 2 Synopsis "Vivian's Here":

As Michaela, Asher and Connor gear up for their last semester of law school, they take on a weighty case involving an illegal immigrant who wants asylum. Meanwhile, Michaela boycotts going to class after a blowup with Annalise about her father. Elsewhere, in an unexpected confrontation, Annalise learns a shocking truth that makes her question everything she thought she knew.

Reading this already makes my blood boil. :no2

Last edited:

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,933 5,785 517
Alleybux
Casting News.:

kelen-coleman-william-moses.jpg

Coleman will play Asher’s (Matt McGorry) sister, who has a complicated relationship with her brother. Her unexpected appearance has Asher and the crew suspicious of her motives.

Moses is reprising the role of Agent Lanford, an FBI agent investigating Annalise and the Keating 4.

Created by Peter Nowalk, How to Get Away with Murder‘s final season follows Professor Annalise Keating’s (Viola Davis) class through their final semester in law school – while the deception, fear and guilt binding Professor Keating to her students prove deadlier than ever. The season six premiere picks up as Annalise struggles with the personal toll that Laurel (Karla Souza) and Christopher’s disappearance has taken on everyone. Meanwhile, the remaining Keating 4, Oliver (Conrad Ricamora), Frank (Charlie Weber) and Bonnie (Liza Weil) disagree on the possible reasons behind Laurel’s disappearance.

Coleman was a series regular on CBS comedies Me, Myself and I and The McCarthys. She recently starred in the lead role of the Lifetime feature, Very Valentine, and recurred on both seasons of HBO’s Big Little Lies. She’s repped by Authentic Talent & Literary Management, Gersh and McKuin Frankel Whitehead.

Falcon Crest alum Moses has appeared recently on The Good Doctor, American Horror Story, Chicago Med and Doubt. He was also featured in the thriller Canal Street alongside Clayne Crawford and Will Yun Lee. He’s repped by Gloria Hinojosa, AEFH and Lighthouse Entertainment.

How to Get Away With Murder premieres its sixth season at 9 p.m. Thursday, September 26.
‘How To Get Away With Murder’: Kelen Coleman & William R. Moses To Recur In 6th & Final Season – Deadline
I'm here for Asher having an actual story line because he's been a walking joke for the past two seasons.