Quantcast

HTGAWM| What do you think the twist with ___ and ___ will be?

What do you think the twist is with Sam and Hannah?

• Sam & Hannah had an incestuous relationship with Frank as the result

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Sam is Wes's father

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Hannah was working with the Mahoneys and Sam knew

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
Hannah & Sam did it & Nate is their son. The Castillos adopted Nate. Nate is like Liam from Shameless & their inbreeding caused the recessive Black gene to become dominate. However Nate identifies as a White Mexican like Laurel that's why he switched up on Anna so fast. He killed Xavier for saying he'd sell out their dad. That's also why him & laurel are cool.
Wait so that would make Sam, Pops and Jorge step Pops!?!

giphy.gif

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,921 5,784 517
Alleybux
BAE!!
I need to know what significance his appearance holds for the storyline and season. They don’t have much time to explain it either.
A cliffhanger like that should have been immediately addressed...

Here are some more tidbits for next week's twist!:
EWTm8W3WsAAVnOU

It seems like Vivian knows secrets about Hannah that have fueled this war against Annalise. Might Gabriel know some of them too, having met her, and can you hint at what they are?

It's a crazy plot twist, for sure. I know Gabriel finds out some things that only a few people know. He does find out something that is really big piece of a puzzle — not his puzzle, but just a big piece of another puzzle. It's a big reveal.

Now that he’s tried to look out for them, is there any chance Connor and Michaela welcome Gabriel back at some point?

Unfortunately, with the way the K4 are collectively, they agree with each other when they move forward on things. To hate Gabriel is something that they agreed on well before this season. If the fact that he came to them with this information doesn't shift their belief in Gabriel, I don't think anything will. They have bigger fish to fry, honestly. If Gabriel just goes away, I don't think they would care much.
Rome Flynn breaks down Annalise's surprising 'How to Get Away With Murder' decision

HelloKitty811

You’re the facsimile, I’m the original.
Reaction score
Reactions
55,022 961 40
Alleybux
Okay. I can get with this! I need for them to start revealing more of the secrets. It will be impossible to tie up all of these loose ends by the series finale. So this is a good start. Just don’t forget about Wes bae!

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,921 5,784 517
Alleybux
The most obvious answer was the correct one. Frank is Sam's incest baby.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
The most obvious answer was the correct one. Frank is Sam's incest baby.
giphy.gif

I can’t believe they are finishing the series like this. 2 episodes left and they reintroduce a whole new surprise I just.....
upload_2020-5-3_22-34-19.gif