Quantcast

HTGAWM: Who is in the Snow? (Post Predictions/Spoilers)

Who is in the snow?

• Gabriel/Wes 2.0/“Great Value” Wes

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Asher

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Nate

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • DA Miller

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Frank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wildcard (Please respond in thread if you have another choice)

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Oliver

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Laurel’s Mom

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Jorge Castillo (Laurel’s dad)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bonnie’s Sister

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mencha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,885 3,011 1,161
Alleybux
Last week made you think Nate. Tonight made you think Oliver or Bonnie. I wonder why Connor is all bruised up.

I think Connor and Wes 2.0 are going to get into it because Connor is all in his feelings. I wonder if he brings up looking into Wes 2.0 file and all hell breaks loose.

saywhatyouwant

Melaninaire
Reaction score
Reactions
124,570 5,835 617
Alleybux
I'm starting to think AK bawling and the person in the snow are not connected. AK's reaction is in response to something Frank done and AK clocks what it is without him even speaking. Unless he planned to kill someone and she's in on it, how would she guess that? And she seems mad at him so it's not something she'd be in on.

The person in the snow is someone bonnie has killed/let die and she goes back to the party as if nothing happened. Not saying a word.

There's no scene showing anyone telling AK though, might be two separate events.

I think bonnie having Nate's phone is a red herring. Nate is looking into her and now she has to find out otherwise, how would AK explain how they know her child is alive? Maybe she starts working with Nate and ends up killing her sister as revenge for stealing her baby and keeping his life a secret.

Maybe Nate gets close to Bonnie's sister to find out info on the son, things go along then bonnie uses Nate's phone to lure her sister to the party and kill her.

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,930 1,770 409
Alleybux
I really do think that the woman in the snow is going to be the lab tech. She is going to know too much and Bonnie is going to harm her and Nate will find out and cover for Bonnie, which is why she has his phone.
@Mencha

Now that’s a good theory. I can see her doing some digging on her own, and it coming back to haunt her.

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,930 1,770 409
Alleybux
I'm starting to think AK bawling and the person in the snow are not connected. AK's reaction is in response to something Frank done and AK clocks what it is without him even speaking. Unless he planned to kill someone and she's in on it, how would she guess that? And she seems mad at him so it's not something she'd be in on.

The person in the snow is someone bonnie has killed/let die and she goes back to the party as if nothing happened. Not saying a word.

There's no scene showing anyone telling AK though, might be two separate events.

I think bonnie having Nate's phone is a red herring. Nate is looking into her and now she has to find out otherwise, how would AK explain how they know her child is alive? Maybe she starts working with Nate and ends up killing her sister as revenge for stealing her baby and keeping his life a secret.

Maybe Nate gets close to Bonnie's sister to find out info on the son, things go along then bonnie uses Nate's phone to lure her sister to the party and kill her.
@saywhatyouwant

Another good theory. You and @Mencha need to write for the show.

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
Predictions pattern every single season:
  1. everybody agrees what the obvious solution would be
  2. everybody agrees it's not gonna happen because the show never does what you think it would,
  3. a handful of theories follow (that usually make more sense than what the writers come up with)
  4. the obvious solution from 1. comes true with some random details that came out of nowhere
  5. following season : repeat steps 1-4

Seriously the only thing we got wrong last year was that the baby wasn't kidnapped at Annalise's ghetto hotel but later in the hospital, however we got it right from the very first flash-forward that Jorge kidnapped her to get back at Laurel. We also predicted that Annalise was gonna save/deliver the baby.

Sometimes they leave some important details for the episodes closer to the midseason finale, last year was that someone was in intensive care.

GrahamCracker

Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
At this point is still impossible to tell, other than the fact that it's a woman.
This show has a track record of flash forwards turning out to be useless once the mid season finale airs. For example in S2 Asher killed Sinclair in a way the FFs never offered any clues about while it's been obvious from the first one Wes shot Annalise but the reason was pointless. And it only went downhill after that.

At this point no one is much of a threat to anybody so there is no real motive for anybody being killed. Maybe Ronald with get one at some point in the form of someone interfering with his career aspirations. Other than that i don't see how anything around Gabe can turn into a murder.

GrahamCracker

Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
I think Oliver isn't dead.....because he's the killer. I think Nate is with him covering it up.

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,930 1,770 409
Alleybux
Just added Oliver. I thought he was always there. Also added Laurel’s mom, dad and Bonnie’s sister.

GrahamCracker

Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
That would be an awesome storyline. They are the two innocents on the show, so if they partnered in a murder plot, it would be insane
There never really is a murder plot. It's always on the spur of the moment or something similar.
So i'm thinking either a Sam type of situation (would make sense if someone attempted to kidnap Chris) or Oliver snaps for whatever reason.

It seems as if Bonnie reluctantly put someone out of their misery - i guess, it's such a weird scene. It's obvious there is a cover up in motion (and there always is one). Everyone but Connor, Asher and Laurel seems to know about it at least out of the characters that are accounted for.

I think there's 0 chance of it being one of the main cast simply because they did and overdid the "mourning" story lines already. It wouldn't make sense to go there again for the second part of the season. Laurel's family is so out of the picture this season that i don't think there is much chance of any of them showing up just because the show needs a dead body.

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,930 1,770 409
Alleybux
I think its Tegan. I hope its not though.
@Ladybug87

Me either. Especially since they made her a series regular, but she’s on an upcoming show.

Laurel's Mom or Bonnie's sister
@Queen Cleopatra

That’s what I’m hoping for
I think Oliver isn't dead.....because he's the killer. I think Nate is with him covering it up.
Agreed @GrahamCracker
I float between Oliver, Tegan, That DA and now Nate.
Me too except I also think Bonnie’s sister, Laurel’s mom/dad @CelebGossip
There never really is a murder plot. It's always on the spur of the moment or something similar.
So i'm thinking either a Sam type of situation (would make sense if someone attempted to kidnap Chris) or Oliver snaps for whatever reason.

It seems as if Bonnie reluctantly put someone out of their misery - i guess, it's such a weird scene. It's obvious there is a cover up in motion (and there always is one). Everyone but Connor, Asher and Laurel seems to know about it at least out of the characters that are accounted for.

I think there's 0 chance of it being one of the main cast simply because they did and overdid the "mourning" story lines already. It wouldn't make sense to go there again for the second part of the season. Laurel's family is so out of the picture this season that i don't think there is much chance of any of them showing up just because the show needs a dead body.
Well said

GrahamCracker

Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
I think its Tegan. I hope its not though.
I don't think it's her.
Something tells me Tegan doesn't do ghetto weddings so no way in hell she attends Coliver's. I mean she doesn't even know them and if she does she probably can't stand them.
giphy.gif

CelebGossip

Sue me, I'm rooting for er'body that's black.
Reaction score
Reactions
212,550 6,069 2,529
Alleybux

Ladybug87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,587 1,007 59
Alleybux
I don't think it's her.
Something tells me Tegan doesn't do ghetto weddings so no way in hell she attends Coliver's. I mean she doesn't even know them and if she does she probably can't stand them.
giphy.gif

I thought that too at 1st but there's always a plot twist with this show.

GrahamCracker

Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
I thought that too at 1st but there's always a plot twist with this show.
It's just that there isn't even a plot at this point to be twisted. Yes everything can be made to fit should they need it. But Tegan being there and ending up dead at this stage seems just dumb and pointless.

Mrs St Patrick

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,168 328 191
Alleybux
I have been watching this season thanks to my hubby. I will admit this season is better, however the students are still annoying and their storylines are wack (minus the mystery of NuWes). Viola is doing the damn thing - along with Nate, Teagan, Annalise’s boss, and Bonnie. They all are keeping the show this go round.

Anyway, thats clearly the DA dude. Funny thing is, I thought it was him when I heard the womanly breathing in earlier episodes lol.

I think Nate is the one Bonnie was talking to - thats why she has his cellphone. Plus with her presently getting over being mad at him, I think this will be her way of making amends? What if neither Bonnie or whoever she talked to in the snow even killed him (or whoever the mystery person is)? Its always some sort of twist...we will see what happens. I am more concerned about what Annalise found out from Frank, I guess it was who Gabriel is. I’m willing to bet we won’t find out who he is until the end of the damn season.

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,930 1,770 409
Alleybux
Thanks @MarieTina95
0ac8efe0-f6d8-419b-a2f4-4c93175ad5b4-jpeg.558656

Although very unlikely, I think there is a slight possibility it could be Frank in the snow and that might be why they didn't blur it out (so we could debate if it were Frank or the DA). I still think it's the DA, but just wondering.

I miss the way they used to do stuff, which is to reveal who died at the beginning, and then let the whodunit mystery unfold over the season. All this OMG/Shock value stuff is stale to me. They didn't flesh things out and are going to try to answer everything in 60 minutes and that is not going to work well IMO.
I have been watching this season thanks to my hubby. I will admit this season is better, however the students are still annoying and their storylines are wack (minus the mystery of NuWes). Viola is doing the damn thing - along with Nate, Teagan, Annalise’s boss, and Bonnie. They all are keeping the show this go round.

Anyway, thats clearly the DA dude. Funny thing is, I thought it was him when I heard the womanly breathing in earlier episodes lol.

I think Nate is the one Bonnie was talking to - thats why she has his cellphone. Plus with her presently getting over being mad at him, I think this will be her way of making amends? What if neither Bonnie or whoever she talked to in the snow even killed him (or whoever the mystery person is)? Its always some sort of twist...we will see what happens. I am more concerned about what Annalise found out from Frank, I guess it was who Gabriel is. I’m willing to bet we won’t find out who he is until the end of the damn season.

I agree with the bolded. I suspect there could be a completely different killer than who we will think it is next week. Maybe Nate finds him and that is the real mystery. I also agree with what you said about Viola and the other veterans keeping the show going. I am happy Pete cast people who can act on a level that lets Viola really shine, while also handling their roles in a way that is believable and genuinely entertaining
@Mrs St Patrick

VeryEasy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,108 658 587
Alleybux
I don't understand what the DA could have done which would mean Bonnie ends his life rather than call an ambulance.

Welp. We know she never loved him now.

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,930 1,770 409
Alleybux
I don't understand what the DA could have done which would mean Bonnie ends his life rather than call an ambulance.

Welp. We know she never loved him now.
@VeryEasy
I suspect she didn't actually kill him, just puts him out of his misery. I am interested to find out why he gets killed if it is him in the snow.