HTGAWM: Would you want a spinoff?

GeminiAdult

Being prim and proper
Reaction score
Reactions
380,395 17,389 15,534
Alleybux
Spoilers...

I mean I feel like none of the original cast can visit.. but Christopher aka Wes could start a new team.

Jmills

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
168,314 5,851 2,833
Alleybux
Ehh on the fence. I need them to have a different writer and be about the professor and his students and none of these flash forwards, then backs and holes that kinda get filled episodes later... I just can't.

But I'd need a standard drama setup. It's 10pm on a Thursday... Stop confusing me and give me the basics lol.

Amourmoi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,258 3,482 755
Alleybux
No. I think they ended the show well. None of the characters seem interesting enough to be the lead of a series, and they don't have a strong presence like Annalise/Viola (perhaps Teagan)

Justa

Facsimile of God | Megan Thee Samaritan
Reaction score
Reactions
285,318 4,977 407
Alleybux
Skipping through the spoilers and only read the title:

I'd wanna see a Michaela spinoff

SassyChic08

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,418 36 15
Alleybux

She became dusty and bitter. Ugh. Her character is good and just as dark as Annalise’s but I didn’t like how Michaela remained selfish. She had the nerve to cry when they handcuffed Connor. Girl byeeee

OrangeGhost

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
89,482 946 148
Alleybux
I havent watched the last episode yet but..

I want an Annalise spinoff with Eve,tegan,bonnie shmurda and soraya fighting over her like...

giphy.gif

#TheGirlsAreFighting!

Okayno

Best-Member. Atheist, Pro-Life, Goth
Reaction score
Reactions
3,937 65 52
Alleybux
I want a spinoff about Michaela like another font said. Her life seems pretty interesting and I feel like we didn't get to know enough about her in the show. Though, I'd miss Annalise being at the forefront.

AfroPuffs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,059 876 181
Alleybux

Michaela became so unlikeable at the end, I don’t think anyone would want to watch lol. She didn’t have the type of moral compass that Annalise had at the foundation of the things she did. Michaela was just bitter and narcissistic towards the end and it was annoying.

RJTheAries

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,383 1
Alleybux
I watched last night live and forgot to drop my two cents!

I will always be a fan of this show, from the first episode it brought me in! After watching every episode to now, this does NOT need a spinoff, I don't need a backstory, nothing.

Spoilers ahead...

Everyone found their own happiness afterwards and lived their life once the trial was over. I was glad that Michaela landed her own law career as a judge, but was cut off from everyone else, she was too focused on herself; Connor & Oliver still together even after their moment before Connor went to jail; Nate getting the settlement and opening a facility in his father's name. Annalise and Eve finally reconnecting and being happily together...

It was really nice to see that the legacy continues with who we thought was Wes, which is actually a grown Christopher Castillo, teaching at Middleton with a 'How to Get Away With Murder' class inspired by Annalise, so it was cool to see that after everything, Laurel's relationship with Annalise continued. Full circle, it seems.

I'm very content and happy. No spinoff, no reboot. Nothing.
Once the last season hits Netflix, I'm rewatching it all!

Akimbo

Cheverly Remembrance Week: April 15-21
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
332,696 20,846 4,110
Alleybux
I havent watched the last episode yet but..

I want an Annalise spinoff with Eve,tegan,bonnie shmurda and soraya fighting over her like...

giphy.gif

#TheGirlsAreFighting!
Court of Love
Law of Love
Gavel of Love
Scales of Love
Anna Mae Be Mine
Love & Justice
Poetic Just Us

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,952 5,785 517
Alleybux
No. I don't think any character can carry the show in the way Annalise did.
This. Viola carried the show beautifully and for all intensive purposes the show ended well. Unless the show was about Annalise's life after the trial they can keep it.

With that said I could almost see a show centered around Eve being a death row attorney, with a different show runner, since she's not attached to all the baggage and "villains" of the show. It could take place after the trial and Annalise could drop in every now and then.

Last edited:

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,931 1,770 409
Alleybux
I watched last night live and forgot to drop my two cents!

I will always be a fan of this show, from the first episode it brought me in! After watching every episode to now, this does NOT need a spinoff, I don't need a backstory, nothing.

Spoilers ahead...

Everyone found their own happiness afterwards and lived their life once the trial was over. I was glad that Michaela landed her own law career as a judge, but was cut off from everyone else, she was too focused on herself; Connor & Oliver still together even after their moment before Connor went to jail; Nate getting the settlement and opening a facility in his father's name. Annalise and Eve finally reconnecting and being happily together...

It was really nice to see that the legacy continues with who we thought was Wes, which is actually a grown Christopher Castillo, teaching at Middleton with a 'How to Get Away With Murder' class inspired by Annalise, so it was cool to see that after everything, Laurel's relationship with Annalise continued. Full circle, it seems.

I'm very content and happy. No spinoff, no reboot. Nothing.
Once the last season hits Netflix, I'm rewatching it all!
I'm confused. I thought Annalise ended up with Tegan. But I couldn't tell if Tegan died, and then Annalise went back to Eve, because in some scenes the hand looked Latina, and in other scenes (toward the very end) it looked white. Then of course, Tegan was in the photos, but not at the funeral, which lead me to believe she died before Annalise (even though she was younger).

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,952 5,785 517
Alleybux
I'm confused. I thought Annalise ended up with Tegan. But I couldn't tell if Tegan died, and then Annalise went back to Eve, because in some scenes the hand looked Latina, and in other scenes (toward the very end) it looked white. Then of course, Tegan was in the photos, but not at the funeral, which lead me to believe she died before Annalise (even though she was younger).
I think it's really just how you perceived the scene since Pete was purposely ambigous about it.

RJTheAries

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,383 1
Alleybux

Yes! I saw that as well! I was thinking that maybe Annalise and Tegan tried at a relationship, and to your thought, had died and she went back to Eve.

TitsMcGhee

Corona Coochie
Reaction score
Reactions
177,906 2,441 813
Alleybux
She became dusty and bitter. Ugh. Her character is good and just as dark as Annalise’s but I didn’t like how Michaela remained selfish. She had the nerve to cry when they handcuffed Connor. Girl byeeee
They were all selfish and bitter though lol. Connor really went to jail because he was selfish and bitter if we’re being honest.