HTGAWM: Would you want a spinoff?

Reactions
147,896 4,519 2,496
Alleybux
Ehh on the fence. I need them to have a different writer and be about the professor and his students and none of these flash forwards, then backs and holes that kinda get filled episodes later... I just can't.

But I'd need a standard drama setup. It's 10pm on a Thursday... Stop confusing me and give me the basics lol.

Reactions
33,451 997 256
Alleybux
No. I think they ended the show well. None of the characters seem interesting enough to be the lead of a series, and they don't have a strong presence like Annalise/Viola (perhaps Teagan)

Reactions
26,820 8
Alleybux
Skipping through the spoilers and only read the title:

I'd wanna see a Michaela spinoff

She became dusty and bitter. Ugh. Her character is good and just as dark as Annalise’s but I didn’t like how Michaela remained selfish. She had the nerve to cry when they handcuffed Connor. Girl byeeee

*The Rich Chocolate Pimp*
OLDHEAD
Reactions
81,294 803 141
Alleybux
I havent watched the last episode yet but..

I want an Annalise spinoff with Eve,tegan,bonnie shmurda and soraya fighting over her like...

giphy.gif

#TheGirlsAreFighting!

Best-Member
Reactions
2,973 22 15
Alleybux
I want a spinoff about Michaela like another font said. Her life seems pretty interesting and I feel like we didn't get to know enough about her in the show. Though, I'd miss Annalise being at the forefront.

Reactions
32,941 133 54
Alleybux
Skipping through the spoilers and only read the title:

I'd wanna see a Michaela spinoff

Michaela became so unlikeable at the end, I don’t think anyone would want to watch lol. She didn’t have the type of moral compass that Annalise had at the foundation of the things she did. Michaela was just bitter and narcissistic towards the end and it was annoying.

Reactions
2,335 1
Alleybux
I watched last night live and forgot to drop my two cents!

I will always be a fan of this show, from the first episode it brought me in! After watching every episode to now, this does NOT need a spinoff, I don't need a backstory, nothing.

Spoilers ahead...

Everyone found their own happiness afterwards and lived their life once the trial was over. I was glad that Michaela landed her own law career as a judge, but was cut off from everyone else, she was too focused on herself; Connor & Oliver still together even after their moment before Connor went to jail; Nate getting the settlement and opening a facility in his father's name. Annalise and Eve finally reconnecting and being happily together...

It was really nice to see that the legacy continues with who we thought was Wes, which is actually a grown Christopher Castillo, teaching at Middleton with a 'How to Get Away With Murder' class inspired by Annalise, so it was cool to see that after everything, Laurel's relationship with Annalise continued. Full circle, it seems.

I'm very content and happy. No spinoff, no reboot. Nothing.
Once the last season hits Netflix, I'm rewatching it all!

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,708 320 79
Alleybux
No. I don't think any character can carry the show in the way Annalise did.
This. Viola carried the show beautifully and for all intensive purposes the show ended well. Unless the show was about Annalise's life after the trial they can keep it.

With that said I could almost see a show centered around Eve being a death row attorney, with a different show runner, since she's not attached to all the baggage and "villains" of the show. It could take place after the trial and Annalise could drop in every now and then.

Last edited:
OLDHEAD
Reactions
68,816 367 71
Alleybux
I watched last night live and forgot to drop my two cents!

I will always be a fan of this show, from the first episode it brought me in! After watching every episode to now, this does NOT need a spinoff, I don't need a backstory, nothing.

Spoilers ahead...

Everyone found their own happiness afterwards and lived their life once the trial was over. I was glad that Michaela landed her own law career as a judge, but was cut off from everyone else, she was too focused on herself; Connor & Oliver still together even after their moment before Connor went to jail; Nate getting the settlement and opening a facility in his father's name. Annalise and Eve finally reconnecting and being happily together...

It was really nice to see that the legacy continues with who we thought was Wes, which is actually a grown Christopher Castillo, teaching at Middleton with a 'How to Get Away With Murder' class inspired by Annalise, so it was cool to see that after everything, Laurel's relationship with Annalise continued. Full circle, it seems.

I'm very content and happy. No spinoff, no reboot. Nothing.
Once the last season hits Netflix, I'm rewatching it all!
I'm confused. I thought Annalise ended up with Tegan. But I couldn't tell if Tegan died, and then Annalise went back to Eve, because in some scenes the hand looked Latina, and in other scenes (toward the very end) it looked white. Then of course, Tegan was in the photos, but not at the funeral, which lead me to believe she died before Annalise (even though she was younger).

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,708 320 79
Alleybux
I'm confused. I thought Annalise ended up with Tegan. But I couldn't tell if Tegan died, and then Annalise went back to Eve, because in some scenes the hand looked Latina, and in other scenes (toward the very end) it looked white. Then of course, Tegan was in the photos, but not at the funeral, which lead me to believe she died before Annalise (even though she was younger).
I think it's really just how you perceived the scene since Pete was purposely ambigous about it.

Reactions
2,335 1
Alleybux

Yes! I saw that as well! I was thinking that maybe Annalise and Tegan tried at a relationship, and to your thought, had died and she went back to Eve.

Corona Coochie
Reactions
132,152 1,586 523
Alleybux
She became dusty and bitter. Ugh. Her character is good and just as dark as Annalise’s but I didn’t like how Michaela remained selfish. She had the nerve to cry when they handcuffed Connor. Girl byeeee
They were all selfish and bitter though lol. Connor really went to jail because he was selfish and bitter if we’re being honest.

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
I have seen pictures of her and somehow ... I don't know .... she does not look like a nice person to me. Maybe I am wrong, but eyes never lie...
Why does Alicia Keys look so OLD in comparison to Beyonce?
Bey is black/white/ Native American and takes care of herself. Alicia is black/ white. Husband stealer and doesn’t have bey money for skin care ...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Brianna your a$$ was over there clicking the link you fat clogged up C_nt the nerve you just hate that you lost YOU FUKIN LOST YOU STANK NASTY...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
I don’t know why Joe’s friends downplay his behavior and continue to try and be his friend he’s a terrible friend Her lemon ear rings are blowin...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Go to top of page and you should see allymart, you can bank or spend ur buy in there. I mostly visit the site to read what’s going on and add my...
Missing Two Year Old Amari Nicholson...Mom, Stepdad, Dad And Aunt
This story is giving me Maleah Davis (d. 2019) all over again. :mad: Both Maleah and Amari were left with a step-parent/boyfriend. Both men...
Black True Crime
I know I'm late as hell but two people come to mind for this thread. Anthony Sowell and Marc Sappington
The Importance of Clarifying Natural Hair
Like... dosent shampoo clarify? Not all of them do. A moisturizing shampoo would cleanse the hair enough to remove the coating from stylers...
Older black woman with flawless face reveals her simple routine with castor oil
Naw. I’m scared the castor oil gonna have thick hairs growing out of my face. She’s not eating fast food or junk food. I notice people in the...
Top Bottom