Quantcast

UPDATE Murder charges filed against adoptive parents of Orson and Orrin West, ages 3 and 4

shebasmudder

Doing it like Dominique
Reaction score
Reactions
56,854 2,243 444
Alleybux
AV is a drama queen and he hates women. Anyways....

BPD announced all the work they have been doing so far. They want us to know the case is NOT cold.

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — Bakersfield Police Chief Greg Terry joined 17 News at Sunrise this morning to discuss the department’s progress with the case of missing California City boys Orson and Orrin West.

The department released a graphic on Tuesday showing that 44 search warrants have been served, 83 people interviewed and 170 items seized in its investigation into the disappearance of the boys, last seen in December 2020.

BPD took over the case from the Cal City Police Department earlier this year.

Terry and the department emphasized that they are actively investigating the disappearances and that it is not a cold case.

Cal-City-Boys-Timeline-June-1.jpg

shebasmudder

Doing it like Dominique
Reaction score
Reactions
56,854 2,243 444
Alleybux
Fourth birthday party for missing Cal City boy

Bakersfield, Calif. (KBAK/KBFX) — Orrin and Orson West have been missing since December 21,2020. Friday was Orson's 4th Birthday.

Family and friends got together at Destiny Banquet Hall in Bakersfield with members of the community to celebrate Orson's birthday.

"It' s important because he is four. Just because he's not here doesn't mean we aren't supposed to do anything," said party attendee Keisha Stevenson.

The group also held this party to remind the boys, and the community that they have not forgotten about them.

"We just wanted to bring awareness to this situation and let the babies know, hopefully that they are out there and that we are fighting for them. We are looking for them and we are not going to stop. We are going to continue to pray, bring awareness and do whatever we can to bring these babies home," said Cole Crenshaw, friend of the missing boys family.

The event organizers said this would not have been possible if the community had not come together to help plan this. People donated goodie bags, time, money, food, and the banquet hall even let them use the space for free.

We reached out to the Bakersfield Police Department and they said there is no update in the missing boys investigation, but it is still an active investigation.

memyselfni

DEATH TO SIDECHICKS-BRING BACK SHAME.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
246,268 40,325 6,184
Alleybux
I think the foster/adoptive parents were raping and abusing them…and killed them to cover up their crimes after badly injuring them..,

cazzidy

I happen to be 3rd Floor Captain! A'ight!
Reaction score
Reactions
436,499 32,885 2,145
Alleybux
Found some interesting facts about the timeline of the boys' disappearance.

• Monday, early evening — Orson and Orrin play outside as their adoptive father gathers firewood, according to their adoptive parents. The father, Trezell West, later tells the media he briefly went back inside the house, and when he came out the boys were gone. He says he drove through nearby streets and spoke with neighbors but couldn’t find them.
  • The couple told how they scoured the neighbourhood after noticing the boys were missing, before ringing the police at around 8pm.

"I came in the house, I saw them there, went into the house, came back out, didn’t see them there," Trezol West explained.

Jacqueline West allegedly instructed the boys to go and play outside with their father as she was busily wrapping presents.

• "I open up the back gate, I'm throwing wood, bringing it inside the house. My wife's inside, she was actually wrapping gifts so we thought it was a good idea that our youngest two go outside and play with chalk on the back patio," he told 23ABC News.

• The boys adoptive father described how he began gathering wood to start a fire because of the cold weather.
  • Monday night — Volunteers and police search areas near where the boys went missing. Police bring K9s to the home. The dogs find the boys’ scent inside the house, but not outdoors.
  • The extended family of the missing boys issue a statement expressing their hopes for the boys’ safe return, that they are cooperating with authorities and have involved a team of private investigators. The statement said family members had been advised to avoid the public because of the intensity and amount of threats they had received. The West home in California City has been targeted by rocks, and attempted break-ins according to the statement.
  • Speculation about what happened to the boys has resulted in online arguments and finger-pointing, and the arrest of a man on misdemeanor warrants after he had a confrontation with a neighbor.
  • The Bakersfield Police Department confirmed that it served a search warrant March 12 at the home of Orrin and Orson West’s adoptive grandmother as part of its investigation into their disappearance.

The department did not provide any additional information about the warrant, saying that “limited information is being provided to protect the integrity of the investigation and ultimately safeguard any facts from being tainted. The public is strongly discouraged from making assumptions of guilt and dissemination of rumor and speculation.”

Last edited:

Cincinnati

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,515 1,485 686
Alleybux
Because why adopt kids just to kill them…I don’t think they had intentions on killing them ….I think the abuse got so out of hand they just killed them to cover it up…
they adopted them for a check. In that state you get subsidized for fostering and the pay goes up if you legally adopt. Dad has anger issues and is a mamas boy.

shebasmudder

Doing it like Dominique
Reaction score
Reactions
56,854 2,243 444
Alleybux
The police were searching for the boys this past Thursday !

California boys Orson and Orrin West still missing 9 months after disappearance from home

California boys Orson and Orrin West still missing 9 months after disappearance from home​

By Leo Stallworth
Thursday, September 23, 2021 10:45PM

EMBED <>MORE VIDEOS

The Center for Disease Control and Prevention data from the new K-12 school year bolster the agency's recommendation for masks in schools and in-person classes.

CALIFORNIA CITY, Calif. (KABC) -- Just days before Christmas, Orrin West and his younger brother Orson were reported missing from their home in California City. Nine months later, the search for them continues.

Their adoptive parents maintain the brothers disappeared from their home's backyard Dec. 21 of last year. Orrin was 4 years old and Orson was 3 at the time they vanished.

Police have undergone multiple massive searches for the boys. The case has been frustrating for detectives as they diligently work and try to follow up on possible credible tips while weeding out outlandish conspiracies.

Bakersfield police Sgt. Robert Pair says they've heard it all.

"We've heard alien abduction, everything that you can think of," he said.

Pair says detectives conducted a search for the boys Thursday, but wouldn't provide details.

"This is a hard one," he said. "It's one we don't want to mess up. You have two missing kids and they're gone and you have to figure out what happened to them. The stakes are too high."

Pair says they are keeping the case close to the vest, despite being accused of not working hard enough to find the boys because they are African American.

"The people working on this and the people that are invested in this, that's something that never even factors into it, and it's hurtful on a personal level," Pair said. "Nobody likes to be accused of that, but I think the product of the work when the truth comes to light is going to speak for itself."

The community reached out to Eyewitness News for a follow-up story on the mysterious disappearance.

"We deserve to know what happened to those babies," California City resident Robyn Plantz said.

"It's sad. It's heartbreaking and our whole community has been out searching for them and there's no trace of them," Plantz said.

Plantz lives directly behind the home the missing boys apparently shared with their adoptive parents.

However, Robyn says she finds it bizarre the kids turned up missing from their adoptive parents' backyard, yet she never saw children playing in the yard and never noticed any children living at the home. Plantz says she only saw the man of the home coming and going at times.

"There's never been any kids there," Plantz said. "I don't believe the kids were ever here."

Everyone concerned remains hopeful the boys will be found safe and sound before the holidays roll around yet again in a few months.

:Axel:

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,859 1,016 619
Alleybux
I find it very odd that the adoptive parents renamed the boys when from my understanding they were not newborns when placed with them. That is very telling and unnecessary thing to do to small children just taken from their mother. Add the neighbor who never saw the boys in the yard....and I think we all know what's up.smh

shebasmudder

Doing it like Dominique
Reaction score
Reactions
56,854 2,243 444
Alleybux
I find it very odd that the adoptive parents renamed the boys when from my understanding they were not newborns when placed with them. That is very telling and unnecessary thing to do to small children just taken from their mother. Add the neighbor who never saw the boys in the yard....and I think we all know what's up.smh

That’s normal in adoptions. The birth certificate is also changed and the original is sealed in Sacramento.

:Axel:

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,859 1,016 619
Alleybux
That’s normal in adoptions. The birth certificate is also changed and the original is sealed in Sacramento.
I've never heard of foster nor adoptive kids being renamed beyond the infant stage. UNLESS the child came a non English speaking community.That is not normal especially with regards to first names.

shebasmudder

Doing it like Dominique
Reaction score
Reactions
56,854 2,243 444
Alleybux
I've never heard of foster nor adoptive kids being renamed beyond the infant stage. UNLESS the child came a non English speaking community.That is not normal especially with regards to first names.

I don’t know what field you work in but it happens all the time in family court. It’s perfectly legal.

ladyskillz

ShoeGameThrilla
Reaction score
Reactions
11,193 449 65
Alleybux
It maybe time for street justice at this point, i hope the birth mom sues california city

LaBamba

Up in the clouds, me and my sheitel
Reaction score
Reactions
251,253 11,121 1,705
Alleybux
I don’t know what field you work in but it happens all the time in family court. It’s perfectly legal.
It’s legal yes but ill advised; I know with RFA now out here in California, even if you’re strictly fostering they still go over adoption info during training. They advise you not to change the child(ren)’s name outside of their last name, unless it’s something horrifically inappropriate or there is an identified risk factor that for their protection, the first name must be changed. That wasn’t the case here because if it was, the mom wouldn’t have even known the foster parents’ name/had visits with her sons before rights were terminated. Children might also initiate wanting to change their name themselves (a font on LSA had that situation with her adopted son), but these boys were way too young to indicate that.

The boys were Classic and Cincere for the majority of their lives. It was only upon their time with the Wests that they became Orson and Orion. They had their identities already linked with their original names, changing those names was an attempt at changing their identities, but that’s not how that works. Whatever happened to those boys was likely due to the adoptive parents anger that they were resistant to change. No matter what they couldn’t force Classic and Cincere to be who they wanted them to be.

shebasmudder

Doing it like Dominique
Reaction score
Reactions
56,854 2,243 444
Alleybux
It’s legal yes but ill advised; I know with RFA now out here in California, even if you’re strictly fostering they still go over adoption info during training. They advise you not to change the child(ren)’s name outside of their last name, unless it’s something horrifically inappropriate or there is an identified risk factor that for their protection, the first name must be changed. That wasn’t the case here because if it was, the mom wouldn’t have even known the foster parents’ name/had visits with her sons before rights were terminated. Children might also initiate wanting to change their name themselves (a font on LSA had that situation with her adopted son), but these boys were way too young to indicate that.

The boys were Classic and Cincere for the majority of their lives. It was only upon their time with the Wests that they became Orson and Orion. They had their identities already linked with their original names, changing those names was an attempt at changing their identities, but that’s not how that works. Whatever happened to those boys was likely due to the adoptive parents anger that they were resistant to change. No matter what they couldn’t force Classic and Cincere to be who they wanted them to be.
I’m not defending what they did but the kids were removed at 1 and then the other a few months after birth. They were adopted in April 2019 so they were 1 and 2 at that time. They likely were murdered before they even turned 3 and 4.

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,053 5,914 5,611
Alleybux
Yeah, last names are always changing during legal adoptions. New first names are usually given when children are infants.

shebasmudder

Doing it like Dominique
Reaction score
Reactions
56,854 2,243 444
Alleybux
So this negro said his kids is all he has bESIdes HIs MOm and DAD but wasn’t there enough to know they were in CPS custody and adopted?
View attachment 3023707

Well, he looks like he has had life long drug issues to me so I doubt he was around to know. The oldest wasn't even 2 when he was taken and then the little one was taken after he was born. I don't even think the youngest is his.

ImFromLithonia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,338 6,084 1,831
Alleybux
1635617363543.png

1635616753313.png

California boys Orson and Orrin West​

1635617155166.png

Adoptive parents of missing 3 and 4 year-old California City kids​

Just days before Christmas, Orrin West and his younger brother Orson were reported missing from their home in California City. Nine months later, the search for them continues.

Their adoptive parents maintain the brothers disappeared from their home's backyard Dec. 21 of last year. Orrin was 4 years old and Orson was 3 at the time they vanished.

Police have undergone multiple massive searches for the boys. The case has been frustrating for detectives as they diligently work and try to follow up on possible credible tips while weeding out outlandish conspiracies.

Bakersfield police Sgt. Robert Pair says they've heard it all.

"We've heard alien abduction, everything that you can think of," he said.
Pair says detectives conducted a search for the boys Thursday, but wouldn't provide details.

"This is a hard one," he said. "It's one we don't want to mess up. You have two missing kids and they're gone and you have to figure out what happened to them. The stakes are too high."

Pair says they are keeping the case close to the vest, despite being accused of not working hard enough to find the boys because they are African American.

"The people working on this and the people that are invested in this, that's something that never even factors into it, and it's hurtful on a personal level," Pair said. "Nobody likes to be accused of that, but I think the product of the work when the truth comes to light is going to speak for itself."

The community reached out to Eyewitness News for a follow-up story on the mysterious disappearance.

"We deserve to know what happened to those babies," California City resident Robyn Plantz said.

"It's sad. It's heartbreaking and our whole community has been out searching for them and there's no trace of them," Plantz said.

Plantz lives directly behind the home the missing boys apparently shared with their adoptive parents.

However, Robyn says she finds it bizarre the kids turned up missing from their adoptive parents' backyard, yet she never saw children playing in the yard and never noticed any children living at the home. Plantz says she only saw the man of the home coming and going at times.

"There's never been any kids there," Plantz said. "I don't believe the kids were ever here."

Everyone concerned remains hopeful the boys will be found safe and sound before the holidays roll around yet again in a few months.

Attachments

• 1635616781456.png
    1635616781456.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

BetchPIeaze

The Betchiest
Reaction score
Reactions
49,857 3,589 2,730
Alleybux
it's been almost a year. Where TF are these boys? The foster dads body language was so weird in the news interview. Who leaves a 2 and 3 year outside alone? Especially long enough for someone to creep in your yard and then patio to silently take them.

Lisa Wingate

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,838 1,412 930
Alleybux
It is obvious that their adoptive parents sold these children. They have been proven to be liars. They said before their disappearance the whole family went into town? However, a neighbor's camera showed only their biological children getting into the car, a day or two before their "official" disappearance. Who leaves two very young boys, home alone?

They were missing long before that made up story about the boys disappearing from their front/back? yard.

NZURI

Delete Account
Reaction score
Reactions
257,693 8,171 8,001
Alleybux
Why would a 3 and 4 year old be outdoors alone?! These MFs think they can just say whoops! They need to be charged asap. They probably sold those babies or killed them in a ritual. Yeah I know that went left but that was my first thought reading this. They killed or sold those babies. The neighbor never saw them at the house.

Ntozake60

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
160,966 5,296 1,161
Alleybux
I'm sure their credit/debit transaction history or local hardware store camera footage will be the key to locking these idiots up. They've put those kids somewhere and it's probably not too far away.

DontWasteTime

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,967 4,466 3,732
Alleybux
A lot of adoptive parents are abusive so the situation is suspect. Where was the biological father when the kids were getting adopted?
Maybe he tried to get them back and was denied. Think of the Hart Murders. The family, the actually family of many of those kids were trying to get their kids back but were being denied even when their lives were healed and recovered from their previous alleges.

Something that happens among both Native Americans and African American kids is the government will purposely take them away and put them in white households. This happens to Native American kids more so as they can "assimilate" into American society. When Native American parents fight for their children...they're always denied.

It's pretty sad to read up on and it's heavily practiced in 2021.

Blicky Menaj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,330 1,032 109
Alleybux
Absolutely the fµck not. Neither one of them could even look straight at the camera/ reporter. They adopted these children and then renamed them and killed them. That is so much to take in. Why was the biological family all passed up as foster parents? The cops must have some good info behind the scenes, and that neighbors perspective is very telling.

MaRain

No love for trycks
Reaction score
Reactions
20,584 488 90
Alleybux
Where was the father (and his family) before Orson and Orrin went into foster care? Was he searching for them when they first went missing or just recently?

I don't believe that Orson and Orrin made the move to California City with their adoptive family and are somewhere in the vicinity of Bakersfield where the family previously (and now currently?) live(d). The adoptive parents are guilty as sin and are involved in their disappearance either directly or indirectly.

OctoberBlu

The Heiress
Reaction score
Reactions
73,740 1,871 306
Alleybux
A lot of adoptive parents are abusive so the situation is suspect. Where was the biological father when the kids were getting adopted?

This is not sitting right with me…so many questions for the adoptive parents.

The neighbor's words:

Now, kids that young are loud. If the neighbor said she never heard or seen kids, those kids been missing way before they reported them missing. Healthy, happy, non-abused kids are loud and playing. They might have been locked up 24/hours a day and were not aloud to make noise, or they been dead long before they were reported missing. Something is off.

OctoberBlu

The Heiress
Reaction score
Reactions
73,740 1,871 306
Alleybux
I wonder if the bio. dad poking around was connected to the time the brothers were reported missing. As soon as someone was looking for the kids the adopted parents needed to come up with an excuse as to where they were/are in hopes they don't become suspects.

Melaninbeau

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
513 33 14
Alleybux
it's been almost a year. Where TF are these boys? The foster dads body language was so weird in the news interview. Who leaves a 2 and 3 year outside alone? Especially long enough for someone to creep in your yard and then patio to silently take them.
The foster dads body language reminds me of Chris’s Watts in his interview after he murdered his wife and kids. Arms crossed and looked like he rather be somewhere else.

Attachments

• 93BF4F83-E08F-48A6-B179-8DECA2DB2D80.png
    93BF4F83-E08F-48A6-B179-8DECA2DB2D80.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 61

BetchPIeaze

The Betchiest
Reaction score
Reactions
49,857 3,589 2,730
Alleybux
The foster dads body language reminds me of Chris’s Watts in his interview after he murdered his wife and kids. Arms crossed and looked like he rather be somewhere else.

yep! you called it. And there was a certain defensiveness he had that gave me "red flag" vibes.